SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
Hey, short question: Since the file is so big, is there any harm (aside from limited options of course) in NOT copying the "sideloader modpack - maps" and "sideloader modpack - studio" folders in the mods folder? Thos two seem to be the biggest folders with one being 14 gb and the other one being 13 gb.

Draconuz

Oct 29, 2018
I'm just lost. I tried extracting file one and nothing happens. Am I supposed to extract it at a certain place? I've gone through several pages and nothing seems to work. Out of the 10 parts, part one is the only one I can extract. My understanding is that you just extract it and it will work. What am I doing wrong? o_O

Reactions: RellikMD
Oct 14, 2018
You extract just ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z.001 and the other nine should automaticity follow. Looks like you use WinRAR, if you get errors during extraction you may want to try 7Zip.
What exactly am I supposed to run the file with after downloading the 10 parts and extracting the 1 zip file ? I've just gotten a 35gb file that won't execute.
EDIT: The one zip file is the 001 btw, the rest just came as files like that.

Last edited:

Sgt_Frederik

Apr 7, 2019
I'm just lost. I tried extracting file one and nothing happens. Am I supposed to extract it at a certain place? I've gone through several pages and nothing seems to work. Out of the 10 parts, part one is the only one I can extract. My understanding is that you just extract it and it will work. What am I doing wrong? o_O
Same

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've just gotten a 35gb file that won't execute.
You should end up with either the game folder or the full compressed thing, depending on what was split. It's a long shot but maybe try putting in the dot to make the big extracted file a .7z file. And again WinRAR can have issues with 7Zip files.

Reactions: JustLittleTinyMe

gloomingbod

Sep 13, 2017
You should end up with either the game folder or the full compressed thing, depending on what was split. It's a long shot but maybe try putting in the dot to make the big extracted file a .7z file. And again WinRAR can have issues with 7Zip files.
i have same problem extract and then got 35 gb file that cannot do anything

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes