Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
I removed two folders from the mods folder and saved 25.6GB of space.
Sideloader Modpack - Maps
Sideloader Modpack - Studio

i'm just playing the main game, so don't need studio or all those extra maps. that is a huge amount of space to free up.
@ Mods, please make this an option...

RocketDonkey

Apr 20, 2018
Application folder
D:/Torrent/555
There should be 'AI-Syoujyo_Data'
folder next to the executable

How can i fix this&

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
Salutations after using WinRar to unzip all 10 files, I only have a file called "ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z" there is no "InitSetting.exe" file. I used Mega for the download. The file size is 33.4 gigs, so I think its all there. Thank you.

hinya

Mar 24, 2018
The window doesn't say not responding, sure it's not just taking a very long time to load? Run initsettings.exe, and maybe turn the graphics quality down. As the game is Unity check your graphics setting, make sure they aren't trying to overriding the games.

Until the Steam translation gets modded over it's machine translated.
I start with lowest graph, and I waited for 1 hour, but is the same, just I have a white frozen screen, and I can see the game's cursor in the window. Any advice?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There should be 'AI-Syoujyo_Data' folder next to the executable...
Not if the folders are sorted differently, for me there's several folders and files in between. If it is missing check the .7z, it should be there or there'd be more complainants (if you got it from here).
Salutations after using WinRar to unzip all 10 files, I only have a file called "ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z" there...
Look back though the thread a bit, but WinRAR has trouble with 7z files so try 7Zip.
Any advice?
Only what's quoted I'm afraid.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so is this the new minecraft?
It's the Dark Souls of Fortnite, with sex. Actually reminds me a bit of Fallout 4 settlement building, but I did spend a lot of time doing that around Curie...
whats the section for the cabinet thing that can store food ? i cant find in housing
If you want girls to eat I think you have to put food in the stoves (or similar) storage.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I'm really sorry for the stupid question, but I'm a little confused; which files should I download, exactly? Or do I need to download packs 1-10? Using NOPY files.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It isn't just vigilance, humanity needs to be leveled for them to change clothes, including for bathing. Get their naughty mood percentage up and they will go somewhere to masturbate. As for peeing, they will eventually. Keep in mind that they may be out of range for you to reach them by the time they finish as well. I've had girls go to the other side of the first island and I would miss out on all their bathing and peeing while they were there. Sex is completely random, they may or may not come to you and even four hearts isn't going to guarantee they will agree if you go to them for it.
i thought humanity going up PREVENTED it?

Anyway, no, the reason was because the steam version straight up doesn't have a naughty-mood meter, and the option to ask someone for sex is removed from the dialogue tree.
All sex-items and mentions of sex are removed from the game.

On the other hand, the steam version has a MUCH clearer translation.
Is there any way that could just be ripped and added to this repack? Because the way every dialogue option is phrased as a question is a bit weird.

"Suggest that she do something fun" becomes "maybe mix thing up sometime?"
"Ask her to cook something, please." becomes "Maybe Cook Something!?" which makes it sound like your character is deranged and yelling.

A lot of the traits that you can equip on a girl have lost their context, and some aren't even translated at all.

The ideal would be to just rip all of the text from the steam version and insert it, but I don't know how feasible that would be.
Plus, you'd need to translate all the stuff they cut anyway.
Seems like a solid base to start from though. 70% complete and to a higher quality than the current translation, thus allowing the translation-modder to really focus on the remaining stuff.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I tried downloading part 1....a massive 4.5 GB...to try it out, but it wont even unzip to a folder...says data missing. No way I am going to download another 9 files that big.

• Angry
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes