Feb 12, 2019
can someone please tell me how the hell I'm suppose to download this i already have all the file downloaded but i don't know what to do with them 2020-03-23 (1).png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i have same problem extract and then got 35 gb file that cannot do anything
Try what was suggest. Or if you use them get the torrent, it's just a single file.
can someone please tell me how the hell I'm suppose to download this
You extract 001 and the other should follow, hopefully. Looks like you files that haven't downloaded properly though, 004 and 007.
is it possible to change mc mid game?
Use a terminal to swap characters, there's one close to the place you first find Shan.

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
can someone please tell me how the hell I'm suppose to download this i already have all the file downloaded but i don't know what to do with them
this has been asked over and over and answered multiple times. instead of asking the same question on each page, read the recent posts asking the same thing as well as the recent posts already answering the same thing.

Draconuz

Oct 29, 2018
Open it with 7zip. Download 7zip. It fixed my problem right away not being able to open executable file with winrar

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
Do you guys have any tips on how to improve the performance of the game on a low end computer ? It would be appreciated. On a side note, is there actually any multiple penetration in the game ? Because I've played a bit with the studio and there didn't seem to be any DP animations.

Oct 14, 2018
You should end up with either the game folder or the full compressed thing, depending on what was split. It's a long shot but maybe try putting in the dot to make the big extracted file a .7z file. And again WinRAR can have issues with 7Zip files.
I deleted the file I got from unzipping with WinRAR and tried again with 7Zip which seems to have worked, extracting the zip I got from unzipping the first one now. Thanks a lot for the advise.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

hinya

Mar 24, 2018
Hi, can I get some help? When I start the game, I get a white screen error, the game window is white and frozen. Any solution for this?

Tideman001

Mar 16, 2020
If using Mods or STN version, Go to plugins find the max girls slider and adjust to desired number.
A restart is required after setting this slider.
"8 or less girls works well for me, more then 8 caused 1 or 2 girls to become Stuck and uninteractable"
to add the girls simply use the device consoles found on the island and chose a girl appeared.
For best results add half the girls to the main island and half to the home island. "although i have all 8 on the home island :devilish:"
I don't know which plugin folder I should look for. There are like 10 different plugin folders (for STN) What is the max girls slider file/etc. called so I can search for it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you guys have any tips on how to improve the performance of the game on a low end computer ? It would be appreciated. On a side note, is there actually any multiple penetration in the game ? Because I've played a bit with the studio and there didn't seem to be any DP animations.
There are no double penetration positions, the only three person sex is two girls with the player and the player is the only one that can penetrate.

Is the performance still shit like it was on release?
It's not that bad, but no, nothing has really changed performance wise. It was poor optimization and they never fixed that at any point in development.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I start the game, I get a white screen error...
The window doesn't say not responding, sure it's not just taking a very long time to load? Run initsettings.exe, and maybe turn the graphics quality down. As the game is Unity check your graphics setting, make sure they aren't trying to overriding the games.
Is the translation actually any good?
Until the Steam translation gets modded over it's machine translated.

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
The fact everyone is inside their homes and on the site gonna make it real time consuming downloading 35gigs on nopy RIP

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes