Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Check to see if the 7z file extension is missing the dot before it.
This is the error text I get, "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged", I tried renaming it and adding .7z at the end but it didnt work, it just renamed the file but not change its format.

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
kinda dumb question but the girl won't eat anything, I gifted her a grilled fish, left more in the storage and told her to eat something but she doesn't do it.... what am I missing here?
edit: okay managed to make her eat but she ain't sleeping, or resting when I tell her to, am I supposed to run behind her all the time trying to keep her alive or she will start doing these shit by herself?

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I can't extract the files, it shows an unknown format when I look in properties of the file.
Download all 10 parts in the same location. Preferably, create a folder for them.

(all file names are without the quotation mark):
- With the first file "ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z.001", add a dot just before 7z to make it like this: "ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA.7z.001"
- Then extract "ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA.7z.001" to the same location (better if you do it with 7zip but winrar is just fine).
- You will get "[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4.7z" . Extract "[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4.7z" to the same location. It will automatically extract info from the other 9 parts.

Your game should be ready after that (it'll take awhile). First, run "InitSetting.exe" to set up your game.

You can now delete those compressed files to free up some space.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
kinda dumb question but the girl won't eat anything, I gifted her a grilled fish, left more in the storage and told her to eat something but she doesn't do it.... what am I missing here?
edit: okay managed to make her eat but she ain't sleeping, or resting when I tell her to, am I supposed to run behind her all the time trying to keep her alive or she will start doing these shit by herself?
The only dumb question is one not asked. Girls will not eat food that is gifted, they will only eat food from storage. As for sleeping, try having her follow you and sleep yourself so that she learns to do it. The girls will learn after a long time by themsleves or a shorter time if you teach them by doing it while they follow.

ChefBoiArDeez

Jan 25, 2019
This is probanly asking for it but is there zero genital collision in this one too? Like the classic Illusion telescope dick or just a painted on vagina?

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Where can I find a 100% save file?

I just spent 4 hours and I'm still stuck with one girl and 80% of the customization options locked. I just want a 100% file without downloading the 33gig torrent.

ReesesPieces

Feb 27, 2020
Just want to mention, I've never seen them take food from the general storage/chest. The food needs to be stored in the stove, or whatever cooking furniture your using.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Where can I find a 100% save file?

I just spent 4 hours and I'm still stuck with one girl and 80% of the customization options locked. I just want a 100% file without downloading the 33gig torrent.
There is a 100% file in the torrent, that's the only one I know of. In this game, a 100% file means nothing since they can and will still say no on occasion. The AI is set so that there is a lot of randomness to their actions. Sometimes they'll agree to H, sometimes they won't. Sometimes they'll come ask for it, sometimes they won't. It's randomized to the point where only actually playing the game will help.

This is probanly asking for it but is there zero genital collision in this one too? Like the classic Illusion telescope dick or just a painted on vagina?
Actually, the dick goes right through the body unless you select a specific set of telescoping ones.

Can we play with keyboard ?
Yes

NeBan

Jan 1, 2020
Download all 10 parts in the same location. Preferably, create a folder for them.

(all file names are without the quotation mark):
- With the first file "ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z.001", add a dot just before 7z to make it like this: "ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA.7z.001"
- Then extract "ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA.7z.001" to the same location (better if you do it with 7zip but winrar is just fine).
- You will get "[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4.7z" . Extract "[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4.7z" to the same location. It will automatically extract info from the other 9 parts.

Your game should be ready after that (it'll take awhile). First, run "InitSetting.exe" to set up your game.

You can now delete those compressed files to free up some space.
C:\Users\phill\Desktop\F95\6\AI Shoujo\Game\ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA.7z.001: The archive is corrupt
this error appears if i want to unzip the 001 file all other files are in the same folder.
I tried nopy and mega both same error.
tried to add the other files and unzip doesn`t work.

Myai

Jan 11, 2018
Hi,

I have a problem.
I downloaded all the part then i extracted them but theres no game on the folder or "InitSetting.exe", Only 1 35gb file on the folder. his name : ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z. I can't click on it

Thanks you

Reactions: NeBan

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Hi,

I have a problem.
I downloaded all the part then i extracted them but theres no game on the folder or "InitSetting.exe", Only 1 35gb file on the folder. his name : ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z. I can't click on it

Thanks you
unzip that as well

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
I can't open/extract this with Winrar or 7zip. And when I view the zip file, all that's in it is ".." and another window pops up saying that the archive is corrupt.

Reactions: NeBan
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes