samlans

Sep 29, 2017
Quick tutorial:
You can increase your chances for that very simple. I created a whole yuri island with 6 girls (8 planned). Every girl has perversion and socialbility 50% to 100% higher than the other EXP. Then you need the H skills Lesbian Lover, Lust Devil and Heat.
This way you get a lesbian sex scene every 5 to 15 minutes (only the scissor and fingering scenes for now).
Just watch the map and when you see two girls standing in front of each other for about 30 seconds (talking to another) you have a high chance that they run off together to the next outdoor bed and engange (or special place, which isn't shown on the map).
If they part ways after talking, you were out of luck. This is the random part of the game.
EDIT: also they even engange with Shan ;)
How do you get 6 girls on the island?

barak

Oct 12, 2017
For what are those Maps in, "MainFolder\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps" ?
Are they Worlds for FreeRoam play or something for the Tools?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For what are those Maps in, "MainFolder\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps" ?
Are they Worlds for FreeRoam play or something for the Tools?
The maps are probably for use with the studio. You only get to free roam the two islands.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
This isn't the Steam game, the mods in there should be working.

Don't think that's the game but a patcher for the Steam version, it'll adds what mods and updated work with it. I don't remember ManlyMarco ever uploading games, just mod packs for them.

Edit - Looks like it's actually a smart patcher that'll work on both versions, not just Steam.
Excuse me sir, can u solve my problem ? Thank you. Trouble.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone have a full save?
There is a full save in the extras folder of the repack, but be aware that a full save only means that you are on the housing island from the start instead of progressing through the unlockable areas. A full save in this game does not unlock any kind of guaranteed sex or anything like that, though it does give all the positions if the girls are high enough in their stats.

Excuse me sir, can u solve my problem ? Thank you. View attachment 598432
That says you are missing a mod, the only way to fix it is to get the missing mod. Not sure where, but I think the last bit between the [] on the end is the modder's name.

I have it at 8 but i dont see how i can get the other ones
If you mean how to get more girls, it should give an option that isn't a name when looking at the list of girls to transfer between islands. Use the console by the dock on the housing island. You might need to unlock all four default positions first, which you do by finding the big black machines hidden in each area of the first island.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
There is a full save in the extras folder of the repack, but be aware that a full save only means that you are on the housing island from the start instead of progressing through the unlockable areas. A full save in this game does not unlock any kind of guaranteed sex or anything like that, though it does give all the positions if the girls are high enough in their stats.

That says you are missing a mod, the only way to fix it is to get the missing mod. Not sure where, but I think the last bit between the [] on the end is the modder's name.

If you mean how to get more girls, it should give an option that isn't a name when looking at the list of girls to transfer between islands. Use the console by the dock on the housing island. You might need to unlock all four default positions first, which you do by finding the big black machines hidden in each area of the first island.
i can't find it so i asked here. I think it's a Chinese translated name, that make me headcache.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone have a full save?
There's also one in the repacks optional extras folder.
Excuse me sir, can u solve my problem ? Thank you.
Try to hunt down the missing mod, but I don't recognise it. Or go into the games options then plugin setting, search for "missing mod" and disable the alert.
Then is there anyway to access the uploader section of the game?
That is region locked. If you want to share your cards check the mods spoiler in the opening post, there's card sharing sites and a thread linked there. For downloading check the bottom of ScrewThisNoise's release post.
I have it at 8 but i dont see how i can get the other ones
Should be by using a terminal like the others.

Reactions: Zeroed in

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
There's also one in the repacks optional extras folder.

Try to hunt down the missing mod, but I don't recognise it. Or go into the games options then plugin setting, search for "missing mod" and disable the alert.

That is region locked. If you want to share your cards check the mods spoiler in the opening post, there's card sharing sites and a thread linked there. For downloading check the bottom of ScrewThisNoise's release post.

Should be by using a terminal like the others.
it's really missing the bang hair of some new girl so i think it's necessary. Thank you btw

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i can't find it so i asked here. I think it's a Chinese translated name, that make me headcache.
I can't find anything, either, sorry. Googling it got me absolutely nowhere. If I knew exactly what the missing mod was, I could probably find it, but those messages don't give you what the mod was adding or anything like that.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
I can't find anything, either, sorry. Googling it got me absolutely nowhere. If I knew exactly what the missing mod was, I could probably find it, but those messages don't give you what the mod was adding or anything like that.
Thank you, i'll go to their forum with my Chinese dictionary to ask them, hope it can work.
BTW, how can they do this, there's no overlap allow in game, right ? 6.png

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Ah okay, i thought someone wrote a script or plugin to adjust the player camera in roaming.
The FOV stretches screen to much for a desk wallpaper
But Thank you for reply, answer and help

actually, i think you can adjust this via plugin settings in the game settings menu under "return to title". if you don't see it you may need to install the CareBair package here. Screenshot (9).png

D4RKN355

Mar 25, 2020
So i just downloaded a scene on discord group,load it and saw this.
My question is, is there a way to play out the animation for this scene or is it just static? And if possible , can i replace the character with an existed one of mine ?
1585240559845.png

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes