Dec 18, 2019
so i downloaded the torrentfile and when extracting, i received many errors saying this item is being used by another process. In game i found no problems until i got to the good shit, the guy turns blue and theres some weird censorship even though i picked the first option for dick and balls uncensor selector. What do?

Zed Lee

Sep 22, 2016
If you guys are having performance issues it might be one of the mods included in R4. It's pretty much flawless for me, though I have the older R3.something repack. Solid 60fps on a Ryzen 3600 + Rx 570. Eats ram like a mofo though, so 16gb would probably be the minimum you need. lul.png

knoslim

Mar 22, 2020
If you guys are having performance issues it might be one of the mods included in R4. It's pretty much flawless for me, though I have the older R3.something repack. Solid 60fps on a Ryzen 3600 + Rx 570. Eats ram like a mofo though, so 16gb would probably be the minimum you need. View attachment 598090
Whello. By using that in-game template, are you sir not experiencing any of the belows longer?

id like to start pointing some performance issues regarding the game to somehow help other ppl or ease them up a bit. i hope this kind of posts would get stickied/their own thread -sort of?

Some rig info is needed by readers to roughly gauge theirs. im using:
i5-9300h (4.1ghz -downclocked to 3.2ghz yields the same targeted fps (75))
Rtx 2060m OCed upto 2040mhz - 6gb Vram 7ghz MemClk 90W
16gb ram 2.6ghz
Game is on SSD nvme m2
Play @ fhd 1080p, normal Rendering reso. option
All sub graphic options are On

Game issues:

1. This, beggarly optimized game render the whle map in Entirety (objects & its texture reso + dense vegetation + shadows + reflections, all their movements) realtime nonstop simultaneously although vastly not on-sight;
my estimation is the whole map almost as big/half of AC Origins Siwa city -thus it requires no loading at all for fastravel/getting in-out. Hoards both gpu utilization & vram. I run out of my 6gb Vram for game like this....
- Dont bother turning ON many LIGHT sources & building good-looking settlements on main map bcs itll be treated the same as point above - building 3 goodlooking settlements on main map eats up 1gb vram or more. hence only build what necessary & try to unlock other island (different world from main) faster, then stash all the girls there. u may start building the greatlooking playboy mansion. Kicking my 3 girls out of my settlement-dense main island frees 1gb of vram too
2. SelfShadow in-game feature is the notorious. Also Rain/Atmosphere come in 2nd
3. Looking at certain directions on varied locations across whole map gives fps drop to flat 30 despite any tweak
4. Some storm-like (?) weather kill performance & the sole solution is to wait till end (or just sleep)
5. Occasionally, the game suddenly glitches (?) the gpu performance utilization upto 99% despite any tweak or/and on relatively lite spot. solution is just return to title screen & reenter
6. Changing Rendering reso. mid-game glitches the whole performance despite toggling back. return to title, restart save. Toggle it thru title options
7. Changing Performance-Normal-Quality via InitSetting/launcher doesnt seem to benefit sth significant (?)
8. Clicking different H-menu too rapidly/quick causes freeze

9. i have yet to find the sweetspot for using the graphic mod (can replace in-game shadows) to compensate the messed up in-game graphic features

Please to any sir, to kindly verify or share some workaround of any issue above

what was your game screen resolution?
i guess its really weird that the R3 eats more ram & mayb runs lighter but the R4 doenst hog Ram (on any template) but runs worst

and what does SCLK* stand for sir?

Last edited:

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
When i open the AI Shoujo folder, there are the "Br mod folders" then a folder that just says "mods". can i do something with the "mods" folder, or is that for steam which isn't accessible since it was pirated? If i can't, is there a way to acess the content thats only playable when connected to steam? Screenshot (5).png

Zed Lee

Sep 22, 2016
Whello. By using that in-game template, are you sir not experiencing any of the belows longer?
Probably should have put an asterisk next to solid 60fps. It drops in some areas, like the fourth terminal. That thing drags my rig down to 50ish. Particle effects are horribly optimized, though rain doesn't seem to affect it much. 4 can be a problem, fog + multiple models + particle effects also drags performance down noticeably. Worst I've ever gotten was 33fps, but that was fog + multiple fires + 5 models in the forest area. After that I just made sure to never use campfires or any other particle effect furniture pieces on the main island. Never experienced 5, 6, or 7, and afaik 8 is a game issue so there's nothing we can do about that. It has a chance to fuck up if you click on something mid-transition animation, softlocking you out of the scene and leaving you with only the option to end it.

SCLK is shader clock, it's shown as part of amd's gpu monitoring thingy. Afaik it maxes out at 1250 stock for Rx 570.

Reactions: knoslim

knoslim

Mar 22, 2020
Probably should have put an asterisk next to solid 60fps. It drops in some areas, like the fourth terminal. That thing drags my rig down to 50ish. Particle effects are horribly optimized, though rain doesn't seem to affect it much. 4 can be a problem, fog + multiple models + particle effects also drags performance down noticeably. Worst I've ever gotten was 33fps, but that was fog + multiple fires + 5 models in the forest area. After that I just made sure to never use campfires or any other particle effect furniture pieces on the main island. Never experienced 5, 6, or 7, and afaik 8 is a game issue so there's nothing we can do about that. It has a chance to fuck up if you click on something mid-transition animation, softlocking you out of the scene and leaving you with only the option to end it.

SCLK is shader clock, it's shown as part of amd's gpu monitoring thingy. Afaik it maxes out at 1250 stock for Rx 570.
interestingly wierd, this r3 better delivery against r4. also, im sorry to have to asked but u may skip it: what features does the r4 give more than the r3 in general??

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Ask the author, just like me.
BTW, the 'fairy' in this game got any use ? (or at least fly around just like cat and chicken ?)

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack RS1.png

THIS IS A MODPACK AND DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BASE GAME. STEAM GAME PURCHASE REQUIRED!

The full pack release is made due to popular request. This is a very minor update, so I recommend just using the updater in this case unless you experience problems with that.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (Initial Settings.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 1 // 25.03.2020
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- All JP preorder extras
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Illusion Ecstasy Patch

[B]Updated in release 1 (this release):[/B]
- Added Ecstasy Patch
- Added JP Preorder (aigirl_sexy_souki)
- Added JP Preorder (aisyoujyo_yoyaku)
- Added JP Paid DLC (ai_syoujyo_miko)
- Added JP Paid DLC (ai_syoujyo_sb)
- Added STN's AIShoujoLauncher v2b3
- Added Yue + Duck Preset Pose Pack v7.0
- Added [Collab] AI_BepisPlugins R13.1.1
- Added [Collab] AI_TextResourceRedirector v1.1
- Added [Collab] BepInEx 5.0.1
- Added [Collab] BepInEx.ConfigurationManager v15.1
- Added [Collab] BepInEx.MessageCenter v1.1
- Added [Collab] DragAndDrop v1.1.1
- Added [Collab] HideAllUI v2.1
- Added [Collab] IllusionFixes AIGirl v1.11
- Added [Collab] ScriptLoader Fixes
- Added [Collab] XUnity.AutoTranslator v4.9.0
- Added 2155X's AI_BetterHScenes v2.2.1
- Added 2155X's AI_ExtraGirls v1.0.3
- Added 2155X's AI_LightprobesReset v1.0.0
- Added 2155X's AI_LightSettings v2.1.0
- Added 2155X's AI_UnlockPlayerHClothes v1.3.1
- Added 2155X's AI_UnlockPlayerHeight v1.2.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI Plugins 2019-09-29
- Added DeathWeasel's AIGirl_CharacterReplacer v1.6.1
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_AnimationController v2.2
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_AnimationOverdrive v1.1
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_CharacterExport v1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_FKIK v1.1
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_PoseFolders v1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_StudioObjectMoveHotkeys v1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_StudioSceneLoadedSound v1.1
- Added DeathWeasel's InvisibleBody v1.3.2
- Added DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor v1.9.5.1
- Added DeathWeasel's UncensorSelector v3.9.1
- Added GeBo's AI_TranslationCacheCleaner v0.5
- Added getraid's Look Speed Unlocker v1.0.0
- Added Horse's ScriptLoader v1.1.0.0
- Added Joan6694's AIPE v1.10.1
- Added Joan6694's AIUS v1.8.1
- Added Joan6694's BonesFramework v1.3.0
- Added Joan6694's MoreAccessories v1.1.1
- Added Joan6694's NodesConstraints v1.1.0
- Added Joan6694's RenderEditor v1.5.0
- Added Keelhauled's GraphicsSettings v1.2.0
- Added KKY's AI_ColorPanelX v1.0.0
- Added Marco's AIABMX v3.5.3
- Added Marco's AIAPI v1.9.8
- Added Marco's AI_BetterAA v1.5
- Added Marco's AI_ClothColliders v1.0
- Added Marco's AI_HeightBar v3.2
- Added Marco's AI_OverlayMods v5.1
- Added Marco's AI_QuickAccessBox v2.2
- Added Marco's AI_RemoveToRecycleBin v1.1.1
- Added Marco's BrowserFolders v1.5
- Added Marco's FPS Counter v2.1
- Added Marco's Reverse Trap v1.0
- Added Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor v1.9
- Added Mikke and KKY's GravureAI v1.3
- Added Mikke's MoveControllerAI v1.5
- Added Sideloader Modpack
- Added AI Girl Translations v0.3
- Added Card Image Replacer v1.0 (Utility)
- Added KKManager 0.9.2 (Utility)
- Added dnSpy 6.0.5 (modding tool)
- Added SB3U v20.3.2 (modding tool)
- Added StudioGet (modding tool)
- Added ZipStudio v0.2.1 (modding tool)
- Added Collab's ScriptLoader as Optional
- Added connector_jp's DHH v1.1.5 as Optional
- Added Craft6's AIVMDPLAY v0.5.0 as Optional
- Added FairBair's Agent Trainer v1.2.0 as Optional
- Added FairBair's CareBairPackage v1.4.3 as Optional
- Added FairBair's HardcoreMode v1.1.0 as Optional
- Added FairBear's POVx v1.0.2 as Optional
- Added Joan6694's VideoExport v1.1.0 as Optional
- Added Keitaro's VNGE v16.0 as Optional
- Added Marco's AI_OrthographicCamera v1.1.1 as Optional
- Added Mikke's Beaver as Optional
- Added Mikke's CameraClipController v1.0 as Optional
- Added Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo v1.1.3 as Optional
- Added RndUser's Black Loading Screen as Optional
- Added Roy12's AI_PVCollider 0.1 as Optional
- Added Rynco's kk-lipsync v0.1.2 as Optional

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])

Pandemic special:
Current world events have hit a lot of us really hard, and some of you all have been severely hit by this blow to your economy, and I can confirm that by taking a peek at the exit feedback over at Patreon where quite a few lists COVID19 as reasons for stopping further pledges.

So as a show of support for you all experiencing trouble economically during this time, I have uploaded this pack to one of my hosts for public download as well as the normal download locations for a few days at least... as long as I can get away with it till my host gets mad that is. This is not something I can do often, but I want to show appreciation to you all as best I can, so while it's not much, hopefully some of you appreciate it.

(Main)
CRC32: 4ED1D946
MD5: 3A917AE289B15BB2A9AD63CDC8C0D977
SHA-1: A0CB2687022E01AB5AF0691014A1E0DD9721F58F

(Studio pack)
CRC32: D4F8CEE2
MD5: 8D69212DC01DC47784C8ADFC9981D000
SHA-1: A0447900ED21726F177CB9CD168F1E376AD56647

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

uploader-rip.png

In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

Zed Lee

Sep 22, 2016
interestingly wierd, this r3 better delivery against r4. also, im sorry to have to asked but u may skip it: what features does the r4 give more than the r3 in general??
More mods. Not sure which ones, but about 10gb more of them.

knoslim

Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 598157

THIS IS A MODPACK AND DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BASE GAME. STEAM GAME PURCHASE REQUIRED!

The full pack release is made due to popular request. This is a very minor update, so I recommend just using the updater in this case unless you experience problems with that.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (Initial Settings.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 1 // 25.03.2020
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- All JP preorder extras
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Illusion Ecstasy Patch

[B]Updated in release 1 (this release):[/B]
- Added Ecstasy Patch
- Added JP Preorder (aigirl_sexy_souki)
- Added JP Preorder (aisyoujyo_yoyaku)
- Added JP Paid DLC (ai_syoujyo_miko)
- Added JP Paid DLC (ai_syoujyo_sb)
- Added STN's AIShoujoLauncher v2b3
- Added Yue + Duck Preset Pose Pack v7.0
- Added [Collab] AI_BepisPlugins R13.1.1
- Added [Collab] AI_TextResourceRedirector v1.1
- Added [Collab] BepInEx 5.0.1
- Added [Collab] BepInEx.ConfigurationManager v15.1
- Added [Collab] BepInEx.MessageCenter v1.1
- Added [Collab] DragAndDrop v1.1.1
- Added [Collab] HideAllUI v2.1
- Added [Collab] IllusionFixes AIGirl v1.11
- Added [Collab] ScriptLoader Fixes
- Added [Collab] XUnity.AutoTranslator v4.9.0
- Added 2155X's AI_BetterHScenes v2.2.1
- Added 2155X's AI_ExtraGirls v1.0.3
- Added 2155X's AI_LightprobesReset v1.0.0
- Added 2155X's AI_LightSettings v2.1.0
- Added 2155X's AI_UnlockPlayerHClothes v1.3.1
- Added 2155X's AI_UnlockPlayerHeight v1.2.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI Plugins 2019-09-29
- Added DeathWeasel's AIGirl_CharacterReplacer v1.6.1
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_AnimationController v2.2
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_AnimationOverdrive v1.1
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_CharacterExport v1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_FKIK v1.1
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_PoseFolders v1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_StudioObjectMoveHotkeys v1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_StudioSceneLoadedSound v1.1
- Added DeathWeasel's InvisibleBody v1.3.2
- Added DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor v1.9.5.1
- Added DeathWeasel's UncensorSelector v3.9.1
- Added GeBo's AI_TranslationCacheCleaner v0.5
- Added getraid's Look Speed Unlocker v1.0.0
- Added Horse's ScriptLoader v1.1.0.0
- Added Joan6694's AIPE v1.10.1
- Added Joan6694's AIUS v1.8.1
- Added Joan6694's BonesFramework v1.3.0
- Added Joan6694's MoreAccessories v1.1.1
- Added Joan6694's NodesConstraints v1.1.0
- Added Joan6694's RenderEditor v1.5.0
- Added Keelhauled's GraphicsSettings v1.2.0
- Added KKY's AI_ColorPanelX v1.0.0
- Added Marco's AIABMX v3.5.3
- Added Marco's AIAPI v1.9.8
- Added Marco's AI_BetterAA v1.5
- Added Marco's AI_ClothColliders v1.0
- Added Marco's AI_HeightBar v3.2
- Added Marco's AI_OverlayMods v5.1
- Added Marco's AI_QuickAccessBox v2.2
- Added Marco's AI_RemoveToRecycleBin v1.1.1
- Added Marco's BrowserFolders v1.5
- Added Marco's FPS Counter v2.1
- Added Marco's Reverse Trap v1.0
- Added Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor v1.9
- Added Mikke and KKY's GravureAI v1.3
- Added Mikke's MoveControllerAI v1.5
- Added Sideloader Modpack
- Added AI Girl Translations v0.3
- Added Card Image Replacer v1.0 (Utility)
- Added KKManager 0.9.2 (Utility)
- Added dnSpy 6.0.5 (modding tool)
- Added SB3U v20.3.2 (modding tool)
- Added StudioGet (modding tool)
- Added ZipStudio v0.2.1 (modding tool)
- Added Collab's ScriptLoader as Optional
- Added connector_jp's DHH v1.1.5 as Optional
- Added Craft6's AIVMDPLAY v0.5.0 as Optional
- Added FairBair's Agent Trainer v1.2.0 as Optional
- Added FairBair's CareBairPackage v1.4.3 as Optional
- Added FairBair's HardcoreMode v1.1.0 as Optional
- Added FairBear's POVx v1.0.2 as Optional
- Added Joan6694's VideoExport v1.1.0 as Optional
- Added Keitaro's VNGE v16.0 as Optional
- Added Marco's AI_OrthographicCamera v1.1.1 as Optional
- Added Mikke's Beaver as Optional
- Added Mikke's CameraClipController v1.0 as Optional
- Added Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo v1.1.3 as Optional
- Added RndUser's Black Loading Screen as Optional
- Added Roy12's AI_PVCollider 0.1 as Optional
- Added Rynco's kk-lipsync v0.1.2 as Optional

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])

Pandemic special:
Current world events have hit a lot of us really hard, and some of you all have been severely hit by this blow to your economy, and I can confirm that by taking a peek at the exit feedback over at Patreon where quite a few lists COVID19 as reasons for stopping further pledges.

So as a show of support for you all experiencing trouble economically during this time, I have uploaded this pack to one of my hosts for public download as well as the normal download locations for a few days at least... as long as I can get away with it till my host gets mad that is. This is not something I can do often, but I want to show appreciation to you all as best I can, so while it's not much, hopefully some of you appreciate it.

View attachment 598159 View attachment 598160 View attachment 598162
(Main)
CRC32: 4ED1D946
MD5: 3A917AE289B15BB2A9AD63CDC8C0D977
SHA-1: A0CB2687022E01AB5AF0691014A1E0DD9721F58F

(Studio pack)
CRC32: D4F8CEE2
MD5: 8D69212DC01DC47784C8ADFC9981D000
SHA-1: A0447900ED21726F177CB9CD168F1E376AD56647

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

View attachment 598167

In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

View attachment 598168 View attachment 598169
Hello & thank you very much <3 one question; why does the Ai Girl FmaleCard pack contains 50% duplicate of the same ones?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes