Faeiz525

Mar 10, 2020
Repack 2.3 split files for easy download on Zippyshare, remember to get all 22 files and unpack 001, enjoy :p

Jdownloader recommended and dont forget to use VPN against geo-blocking.

Credits to ScrewThisNoise for those ever awesome repacks and updates (y)
Hvg problems downloading from zippyshare. Only managed to download the 1st file. Clicked on the second link and got a 404. Hope somebody could help explain..

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi, when i extract the files, i downloaded using torrent, i get an writting error near the end...
If your not try using 7Zip, it's a .7z file and WinRAR can have trouble with them. Also try use the extract button, don't drag and drop the game out. Otherwise don't know R3 extracted with no problems for me.

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
Hvg problems downloading from zippyshare. Only managed to download the 1st file. Clicked on the second link and got a 404. Hope somebody could help explain..
i download a lot of movies from zippy, but all those links seem to be dead. they are from months ago so might all be dead links.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a English translation for R4?
Yes, but it is a machine translation done over the internet in real time. Wait for the next build if you want the official one.

When i created a new female, do i need to play the from beginning? Cant i just see unlocked scenes with new created character?
There are no unlocked "scenes" in this game. All girls have to go through the whole process.

Hey, Newbie to the game here, doesnt look too complicated. Have a few questions nonetheless;

1.0.7 is the gamebase version or the modded one? I guess the version can be seen in the menu game. Do I have to redownload the whole game or can I "update" mine? got 1.04 AIOv4.

... How the naughtyness mood works? My first 2 girls are always wanting to get fucked the whole time, stuck at 100, the moment I put a finger on them, and Im actually trying to make them not too focused on it. When they have decent trust they start spamming "sex with me", its insane. I thought maybe its because they want a specific position in H scene or somethin, I have no clue. I made a new start and this new lady actually get naughty almost at start, when I config her into innocence.
1.0.7 is the game version, that was the final number it reached after all DLCs were released. As for that AIO you have, no, you will have to download the whole thing because it is a different repack than what we have here. Two different repacks are not compatible together.

Those files are severely outdated, the links were probably being removed to update them. Suggest going for R4.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a way to reduce the quality of the water?
The game gets annoyingly laggy as long as I look towards water.

The animation takes too much resources and reducing the resolution and lowering the settings don't help that much, or at least I don't want to lower the resolution too much or I could just play another game at this point.

It is playable at 1280x720, but I would like to have it a bit higher, and I probably don't care about the other settings. Though like I said, the source of the lags is the water around the island, which is around the island so you can't get around it.
There are a lot of new posts in a relatively short time period, so I guess nobody knows any solution to this? At least I am horrible with searching and a fast search in this thread or elsewhere didn't lead to an answer, though I don't have the sharpest eye for such things...
Like I said, playable, I like the game, but I hope it could be better if there is a possibility of reducing the water (animation) quality somehow.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
There are a lot of new posts in a relatively short time period, so I guess nobody knows any solution to this? At least I am horrible with searching and a fast search in this thread or elsewhere didn't lead to an answer, though I don't have the sharpest eye for such things...
Like I said, playable, I like the game, but I hope it could be better if there is a possibility of reducing the water (animation) quality somehow.

i was looking into the files and they used unity to make this game, i was trying to figure out how to open the assets to remove stuff like extra foliage and clean up a bunch of the stuff around the map, but i have had very little success. from what ive seen online its a pain in the ass to unpack the files just to even mess with them.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Just for reference for those having Performance Issues!.
Using STN Latest version downloaded from torrent linked on first page!.
I'm running the game at 1080p 60fps and pretty smooth with Graphics settings 4 all options turned on.
Basically all graphic options set to highest settings except facelight is off and memory res is 1/4.
"55 inch TV at 60Hz as my screen so FPS is capped at 60, Would possibly go higher on an actual PC monitor with higher Hz"
on a Hybrid HDD the loading screens can take up to 120 seconds.
"The worst part for me, the long wait during loading screens. On a SDD the loading times are much faster but my SDD is reserved for other serious games. :)"

My Rig specs:
Intel I7 8700k at 5ghz "I Love this CPU, No Amd for me it was worth the price :cool:"
64 Gb's Ram at 3600mhz Corsair ram
Nvidea Gforce Gtx 8gb 1080 Video card Stock clocked "the non TI version of the 1080"
Hybrid 6Tb Crucial Black series HDD "Game currently installed on"
500gb samsang 980 Nvme m.2 SDD "game tested on then moved"

Any questions about my rig you wanna ask please do if it will help you with a performance comparison!.

"Possibly whats causing some people Performance Issues is not enough or to slow Ram,
I recommend at least having a ram speed of at least 2666mhz and 32 Gb's on win 10 machines and 16gb's on win 7 machines.
But that is just my personal recommendation."

I posted this to give some reference to what it takes to get this game running smoothly,
Sorta I get the occasional 1-2 sec fps drop of 3-5fps but not often, It then jumps back to 60fps.
I have 7 girls on the home island and a massive house with lots of trees and Lots of extra props, I'm mainly staying on the home island.
I also have 4 extra girls on the start island!.
Hope this helps some of you!.

Reactions: knoslim

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Just for reference for those having Performance Issues!.
Using STN Latest version downloaded from torrent linked on first page!.
I'm running the game at 1080p 60fps and pretty smooth with Graphics settings 4 all options turned on.
Basically all graphic options set to highest settings except facelight is off and memory res is 1/4.
"55 inch TV at 60Hz as my screen so FPS is capped at 60, Would possibly go higher on an actual PC monitor with higher Hz"
on a Hybrid HDD the loading screens can take up to 120 seconds.
"The worst part for me, the long wait during loading screens. On a SDD the loading times are much faster but my SDD is reserved for other serious games. :)"

My Rig specs:
Intel I7 8700k at 5ghz "I Love this CPU, No Amd for me it was worth the price :cool:"
64 Gb's Ram at 3600mhz Corsair ram
Nvidea Gforce Gtx 1080 Video card Stock clocked "the non TI version of the 1080"
Hybrid 6Tb Crucial Black series HDD "Game currently installed on"
500gb samsang 980 Nvme m.2 SDD "game tested on then moved"

Any questions about my rig you wanna ask please do if it will help you with a performance comparison!.

"Possibly whats causing some people Performance Issues is not enough or to slow Ram,
I recommend at least having a ram speed of at least 2666mhz and 32 Gb's on win 10 machines and 16gb's on win 7 machines.
But that is just my personal recommendation."

I posted this to give some reference to what it takes to get this game running smoothly,
Sorta I get the occasional 1-2 sec fps drop of 3-5fps but not often, It then jumps back to 60fps.
I have 7 girls on the home island and a massive house with lots of trees and Lots of extra props, I'm mainly staying on the home island.
I also have 4 extra girls on the start island!.
Hope this helps some of you!.
Thats not it, its 100% GPU, i have a quad core 6600K and 16GB of ram, neither get used that heavily, my GPU a 4GB 1050Ti gets maxed out when running this game. and when i say maxed i mean all 4GB of VRAM and its actually using 100% of the GPU Itself. if you dont have a higher end GPU you are going to have problems.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I guess that also makes sense, my video card jumps up to 60% for reference!.
I should have added that to possible causes! :).
I wasnt really thinking of video card ram at the time, I can be a bit of a dumbass at times lol.

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
Thats not it, its 100% GPU, i have a quad core 6600K and 16GB of ram, neither get used that heavily, my GPU a 4GB 1050Ti gets maxed out when running this game. and when i say maxed i mean all 4GB of VRAM and its actually using 100% of the GPU Itself. if you dont have a higher end GPU you are going to have problems.
^^ pretty much this. GPU and VRAM are the key. Graphics card is the workhorse. regular CPU and motherboard ram are essential backups to the graphics card.

i'm actually looking at upgrading my GTX 960 to a AsusROG 2060S but am having a real hard time the difference between two versions ROG-STRIX-RTX2060S-A8G-GAMING and ROG-STRIX-RTX2060S-A8G-EVO-GAMING (not the normal 8G-GAMING or the O8G, jsut the A8G's , NON EVO vs EVO)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 192287

How do I download this? I see the STN pack but where is that? So I need to download each parts?

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
How do I download this? I see the STN pack but where is that? So I need to download each parts?
this is asked constantly and answered constantly. just read back a little. and read the ENTIRE first post cause asking if you have to download all parts is literally answered in the OP's post #1

D

Deleted member 192287

this is asked constantly and answered constantly. just read back a little. and read the ENTIRE first post cause asking if you have to download all parts is literally answered in the OP's post #1

I'm not seeing it, all I see is hongfire mass posts. Can you quote me or send a link?

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
I'm not seeing it, all I see is hongfire mass posts. Can you quote me or send a link?
really? i used the search feature at the top, searched this topic for "how do i download" and literally saw the answer in a few seconds. entire time took less than 10 seconds. please, try, please, look.

Cotillion1

Aug 23, 2019
Hi.. i have a question for you.. what does it require t get the girls to dance o the pole or plat forms... i have put music on on the jukebox.. one the first girl danced once and never did it again. why.. i am i missing something in there stats??

D

Deleted member 192287

really? i used the search feature at the top, searched this topic for "how do i download" and literally saw the answer in a few seconds. entire time took less than 10 seconds. please, try, please, look.

So you use the search with the magnifying glass picture? I tried this in the past but it always took me out from this thread

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes