alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Dope though for whatever reason the google drive download isn't working saying I need to come back in the next 24hours or so :/
Too many downloads in a certain period of time. I would suggest using the torrent instead.

knoslim

Mar 22, 2020
Is anyone here able to play this version the game at stable 60/50/45 with their rig? Would you mind telling your peripheral in-game settings & your rig? thank you

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Is anyone here able to play this version the game at stable 60/50/45 with their rig? Would you mind telling your peripheral in-game settings & your rig? thank you
I posted my specs yesterday, I get a pretty constant 60fps with it.
Capped at 60fps because i use a 60hz tv as a monitor. "would be better if i had a better higher Hz tv"
I think my original post was 290+ something if you want a look!. (Edit: my specs posted at pg 302 for reference)

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Capped at 60fps because i use a 60hz tv as a monitor. "would be better if i had a better higher Hz tv"
I think my original post was 290+ something if you want a look!. (Edit: my specs posted at pg 302 for reference)
thats because your pc is very high end for f95 standards

most people here running dual core from 2010 or something with some trash integrated card

knoslim

my fps was tanking yesterday but i updated the mod files, now it runs better. i get 30-45 fps on main island, end game island is bad for me

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Just posted for reference, Illusion games can be horrid to run sometimes.
Someone with a PC with 2/3rds of most of my specs but 1/3rd of another 1 or 2 may find the post useful as comparison.
Often when comparing a lower end system that struggles to run something to a higher end that runs it well can Illuminate a minor problem that can be upgraded cheaply.
Ram for example is a commonly overlooked upgrade that can be done cheaply.
"I personally believe 8gb of ram not enough Most a win 10 based machines, Yet know of a lot of people who still only have that amount. that amount is fine on Most win 7 machines however."
People often don't realize they have too little or miss matched ram that should be upgraded or replaced until comparing it to someone else's specs.
Also Illusion games are so horribly optimized it takes a beast to run them!.

knoslim

Mar 22, 2020
hello. ive reread the post and it was pretty clear your rig is a desktop & much higher-end; an i7-8k & most importantly, desktop 1080 & 8 gig Vram....

although its a preference, i dont want my game on 1/4 Render Reso; how are your eyes cool wit dat...... so im a bit curious how many stable fps can your rig squeeze on that full render reso. as well

ive written my own rig couple times & its a laptop but in case you missed that:

id like to start pointing some performance issues regarding the game to somehow help other ppl or ease them up a bit. i hope this kind of posts would get stickied/their own thread -sort of?

Some rig info is needed by readers to roughly gauge theirs. im using:
i5-9300h (4.1ghz -downclocked to 3.2ghz yields the same targeted fps (75))
Rtx 2060m OCed upto 2040mhz - 6gb Vram 7ghz MemClk 90W
16gb ram 2.6ghz
Game is on SSD nvme m2
Play @ fhd 1080p, normal Rendering reso. option
All sub graphic options are On

Game issues:

1. This, beggarly optimized game render the whle map in Entirety (objects & its texture reso + dense vegetation + shadows + reflections, all their movements) realtime nonstop simultaneously although vastly not on-sight;
my estimation is the whole map almost as big/half of AC Origins Siwa city -thus it requires no loading at all for fastravel/getting in-out. Hoards both gpu utilization & vram. I run out of my 6gb Vram for game like this....
- Dont bother turning ON many LIGHT sources & building good-looking settlements on main map bcs itll be treated the same as point above - building 3 goodlooking settlements on main map eats up 1gb vram or more. hence only build what necessary & try to unlock other island (different world from main) faster, then stash all the girls there. u may start building the greatlooking playboy mansion. Kicking my 3 girls out of my settlement-dense main island frees 1gb of vram too
2. SelfShadow in-game feature is the notorious. Also Rain/Atmosphere come in 2nd
3. Looking at certain directions on varied locations across whole map gives fps drop to flat 30 despite any tweak
4. Some storm-like (?) weather kill performance & the sole solution is to wait till end (or just sleep)
5. Occasionally, the game suddenly glitches (?) the gpu performance utilization upto 99% despite any tweak or/and on relatively lite spot. solution is just return to title screen & reenter
6. Changing Rendering reso. mid-game glitches the whole performance despite toggling back. return to title, restart save. Toggle it thru title options
7. Changing Performance-Normal-Quality via InitSetting/launcher doesnt seem to benefit sth significant (?)
8. Clicking different H-menu too rapidly/quick causes freeze

9. i have yet to find the sweetspot for using the graphic mod (can replace in-game shadows) to compensate the messed up in-game graphic features

Please to any sir, to kindly verify or share some workaround of any issue above
ill be grateful enough to hear you opinion of those

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
The guy is not wrong. I frequently checked the forum if there's anything news/ updates in both Mod/Discussion threads, but holy hell, there are a certain number of people who don't even know how to combine file/extract (unzip)/search (Google site:code)/ reading instructions at all. It makes the thread longer than it should not have been with useless lazy questions, instead of useful news/updates from modders. It's freaking 2020, and you can literally GOOGLE SEACH EVERYTHING, with :site: code, you don't even need to use this site search function to get issue solved.
While you're not wrong in general, taking your time to type "use search" also clutters the discussion with useless information. Meanwhile, actually answering the question may help, because the question may have been formulated differently, which means there's now more keywords for the search to work properly for the next person and an answer to it.
So in the long run answering the questions is more useful than letting your frustration about people not using search run free.

Illusion does amazing English translations and I feel good rewarding them for that.
Do they? That's not sarcasm, I'm actually curious. The last official translation I've seen from the "big" eroge studios was the latest Custom Maid from Kiss and it was... less than optimal... didn't even check Koikatsu because of that.

Reactions: jpsimon and knoslim

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
hello. ive reread the post and it was pretty clear your rig is a desktop & much higher-end; an i7-8k & most importantly, desktop 1080 & 8 gig Vram....

although its a preference, i dont want my game on 1/4 Render Reso; how are your eyes cool wit dat...... so im a bit curious how many stable fps can your rig squeeze on that full render reso. as well

ive written my own rig couple times & its a laptop but in case you missed that:

ill be grateful enough to hear you opinion of those
I notice very little difference between full and 1/4 res to be honest at least Visually.
"seems to affect vegetation mostly. Not the kind of bush I'm looking for :devilish:"
the loading time is a bit longer on full res but not by much.
I get frame drops on full res when I have more then 2 girls at the same location, I don't get any at all having 8 girls in the same location on 1/4 res :)
(Note: my fps is capped at 60fps because of bad screen tear past 60. So i can't tell if pushing it past 60 would yield the same results. The joys of a 60Hz screen lol)
As someone pointed out earlier in a post Vram is a bit of an issue with this game at 8gb I'm pushing 60%-85% depending on how many girls are onscreen at the same time.
So capping Fps at 60 to match my screens refresh rate, Dropping rendering res to 1/4 with every thing else maxed.
Also setting the launcher Video settings to Quality seems to be the sweet spot for me.
Hope that helps.
But this game is definitely really badly optimized, If you can run this game smoothly then your Rig is capable of playing anything :LOL:

Reactions: knoslim

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
I downloaded the game from Nopy but I can't unzip it because of some errors. Is the game from Nopy cracked?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
While you're not wrong in general, taking your time to type "use search" also clutters the discussion with useless information. Meanwhile, actually answering the question may help, because the question may have been formulated differently, which means there's now more keywords for the search to work properly for the next person and an answer to it.
So in the long run answering the questions is more useful than letting your frustration about people not using search run free.

Do they? That's not sarcasm, I'm actually curious. The last official translation I've seen from the "big" eroge studios was the latest Custom Maid from Kiss and it was... less than optimal... didn't even check Koikatsu because of that.
I suggest looking into the official translation of Koikatsu as a good example, it's really well done and I expect the same quality can be found in this one.

Reactions: Harem Route

barak

Oct 12, 2017
I downloaded the game from Nopy but I can't unzip it because of some errors. Is the game from Nopy cracked?
If you downloaded R4 it is fixed and can run without official purchase.
And myself downloaded part1 from MEGA, one from Nopy, another from FILESUPLOAD and RACATY.
All parts are interchangeable!

platongjang

Mar 27, 2020
anyone can give suggest about Pe_is of this game? why it really long and push Through girl belly many time

any mod for fix this? :(
AI_2020-03-27-23-08-36-721.png
sorry my englsih very bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Empire0075

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah, they do. The official Steam version of Koikatsu is just so fucking tight. You would never believe it was a translation and not English originally. The only problem is the H-scenes themselves aren't translated (same for AI Shoujo, probably having to due with the H-scenes only being available in an after-market patch). I've asked on the Steam forums and they say the translation for AI Shoujo is just as good as Koikatsu Party.
Image1.jpg
Now, Custom Order Maid 3D2 is a total fucking train wreck. That's a different company (KISS) than AI Shoujo and Koikatsu. I'll tell you my story. I bought COM3D2. Saw the shit translation. But, I didn't refund it because KISS said they realized their translation was shit and they were going to clean it up. They never really did. It's slightly better, but still nowhere near the money paid for it. However, to their credit, unlike Illusion, KISS added translations/subtitles to the H-scenes.

Reactions: Harem Route
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes