jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I never considered myself a great expert in the field of computer literacy, but looking at dozens of posts of people who are not able to download and extract the archive to the folder, I feel like just a Computer God. Sorry if I offended anyone.
There's been a bit of an influx of users over the last year. F95 has gained a lot of popularity. So, it's gone from being somewhat obscure to normie-town. And whenever normies flood into a place, the overall quality goes down. (ie: The internet was a utopia before smart phones.) But yeah, I've noticed the number of stupid questions has gone up at least 600% in the last year. And, that's okay. Everyone starts somewhere. I wasn't born knowing how to unzip a file.

What worries me is that whenever something goes mainstream, the media is right on its tail. The media will put pressure on payment processors, advertisers, developers, and related websites to adhere to "ethical standards" or be publically shamed. You've seen this pattern before in movies and traditional video games. We'll see how this scene manages it. Some of the games here ... I mean, there is no defending them to normies. You just can't. We're pretty screwed up. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
I never considered myself a great expert in the field of computer literacy, but looking at dozens of posts of people who are not able to download and extract the archive to the folder, I feel like just a Computer God.
exactly why some pages back i said "it's incredible that many of you people here are like the worst pirates on the planet! arrrrrrr " after answering somebody asking how to play FULL SCREEN!!!!! the initSettings window LITERALLY has a checkbox that says PLAY GAME IN FULL SCREEN!!

Where links? How download? Must download all parts? What do after download? How unzip? How install (a game with no install needed)? How start game? How fullscreen? How talk to girl? How move? How craft?

You have to hold their hands literally on every single little thing they have to do because they can't be bothered to read instructions, or readme files, or previous posts. Which is why I refuse to hold the hand of somebody who is too LAZY to read less than a minutes worth of reading to find answers to already asked questions when they are asked CONSTANTLY and many times on the same page! if somebody can't be bothered to even read a few posts above theirs to get the answer to something asked, they should go play animal crossing on switch or tic tac toe on a piece of paper, solo. People asking how to CRAFT in game didn't even bother looking at the HELP menu IN GAME which tells them HOW to CRAFT.

Sep 4, 2019
There's been a bit of an influx of users over the last year. F95 has gained a lot of popularity. So, it's gone from being somewhat obscure to normie-town. And whenever normies flood into a place, the overall quality goes down. (ie: The internet was a utopia before smart phones.) But yeah, I've noticed the number of stupid questions has gone up at least 600% in the last year. And, that's okay. Everyone starts somewhere. I wasn't born knowing how to unzip a file.

What worries me is that whenever something goes mainstream, the media is right on its tail. The media will put pressure on payment processors, advertisers, developers, and related websites to adhere to "ethical standards" or be publically shamed. You've seen this pattern before in movies and traditional video games. We'll see how this scene manages it. Some of the games here ... I mean, there is no defending them to normies. You just can't. We're pretty screwed up. :)

Speak for yourself dude. I'm a married guy with a good social life outside of here and would probably be a "normie" to you. God I hate that word. Let people enjoy what they like. The more people that come here, the more support these games will receive. It's not a bad thing. The way these games will get better in quality is *because* they can find their way into mainstream. Sites like Subscribe Star are there to get around Patreon's limitations. I have no issue with these games gaining more traction, that generally translates to better made games in the long run.

Reactions: knoslim

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, they do. The official Steam version of Koikatsu is just so fucking tight. You would never believe it was a translation and not English originally. The only problem is the H-scenes themselves aren't translated (same for AI Shoujo, probably having to due with the H-scenes only being available in an after-market patch). I've asked on the Steam forums and they say the translation for AI Shoujo is just as good as Koikatsu Party.
View attachment 599636
Now, Custom Order Maid 3D2 is a total fucking train wreck. That's a different company (KISS) than AI Shoujo and Koikatsu. I'll tell you my story. I bought COM3D2. Saw the shit translation. But, I didn't refund it because KISS said they realized their translation was shit and they were going to clean it up. They never really did. It's slightly better, but still nowhere near the money paid for it. However, to their credit, unlike Illusion, KISS added translations/subtitles to the H-scenes.
The H scenes have no text to translate officially, the subtitles you see in H are from a mod. The same goes for this game when the AI Shoujo version is finally made, if it ever is.

Can't I go more than Threesome??? I also found only one position in threesome. How to unlock more?
No, you can't go for more than a threesome and there are no more positions. Threesome content is extremely limited.

Reactions: Harem Route

knoslim

Mar 22, 2020
QUESTION:
ive been trying to use the mod which adds more girls than initial limit and it says "need restart" but which is it?; reload playing the save file after returning to title screen / restart the app OR, the worst, restart NEW game?
ive tried except the latter & im too afraid to face it.. im hoping im so wrong

unrelated to my questions, imma give my few cents:
" this game ll be trash soo quickly if we skip thru many chores in general by activating bunch of sub-cheats/trainers. The dynamics of grooming, socializing, taking care & responding wisely each day & each moments every girl. Theyll grow into different persons & characters; some ll b just flirty w you, some ll be a shy but try-hard showing her interest in you, some ll be taking care of chores related to your supplies & farmings. Those give us, the player, the nonstop experience & varied relationship attachments w each girl.

I strongly advise to not make this game a slut - sex slaves - "which to fuck RN" - bitches in heat livestock - purely easy-fucked objects Mansion.
Those 50 gig ll worth for nothing just like your after-fap tissues. "

ive spent 3-4 days now exploring the game in entirety as much as im capable & tho ive got 3 (oppai loli, young MILF, innocent young teen) bitches to fuck & beautify my grounds & site, im in love w just the other 1 and she is my truly waifu (spent most of the 4 days perfecting into my physical beauty, innocence, cuteness angles, one of a kind realistic sexdoll body standard) - goddam pardon me i love my waifu

barak

Oct 12, 2017
QUESTION:
ive been trying to use the mod which adds more girls than initial limit and it says "need restart" but which is it?; reload playing the save file after returning to title screen / restart the app OR, the worst, restart NEW game?
ive tried except the latter & im too afraid to face it.. im hoping im so wrong
The game has fan+machine translation and the message means a complete game restart. Adding a plugin which will loaded through the executable start process (due of BepInEx addition) can only be integrated or activated over a complete game restart. The game saves certain and specific informations of current session in savegame files. If you started with 4 Girls, changed the Plugin Settings, retarted the game, they should be overwritten with next save action. Oh, and while you were writing this question or waiting for an answer, you could have restarted the game in all three ways.

And besides my answer above, the R2.1 version is the best yet for myself. I've tested the Steam 1.0 with HF Patch, R4, RS1 and finally the R2.1. It has less compatible issues with some specific mod clothes, it can use many latest plugins (especially the AI_UnlockPlayerHeight 1.2.0 to have full control about Y axis for free roam camera) AND it can finally use all existing, available or included scripts!

Last edited:

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
Ok, after I spent hours making my own shelter. I can literally say that the building mode is suck. (I guess it works like some 3D modeling software or Unity Editor which I totally not familiar with them.) But if you are passionate in making your own SM dungeon, a book club, or whatever, here are the tip that might save your time.
  • Try to group the components and furniture in the folder. This makes it easier to find an object when you need to move or edit it.
  • Instead of spawn an object and move them to position one by one, better think what you need and spawn them all at once. Then multiple select them and move to your desire location so you don't have to waste your time to move them from the origin again and again.
  • If you want more of object that already presence, just duplicate it. Duplicated object will spawn at exact position so you don't have to move a new object from the origin point.
  • Better arrange the room in the house and install all furniture before you place ceiling, roof, or set up 2nd floor since it quite difficult to control the camera inside the building.
Have fun building :love:
I have been playing this game for almost a month now and never knew about "multiple select". Your tips of wisdom greatly appreciated.

platongjang

Mar 27, 2020
The game has fan+machine translation and the message means a complete game restart. Adding a plugin which will loaded through the executable start process (due of BepInEx addition) can only be integrated or activated over a complete game restart. The game saves certain and specific informations of current session in savegame files. If you started with 4 Girls, changed the Plugin Settings, retarted the game, they should be overwritten with next save action. Oh, and while you were writing this question or waiting for an answer, you could have restarted the game in all three ways.

And besides my answer above, the R2.1 version is the best yet for myself. I've tested the Steam 1.0 with HF Patch, R4, RS1 and finally the R2.1. It has less compatible issues with some specific mod clothes, it can use many latest plugins (especially the AI_UnlockPlayerHeight 1.2.0 to have full control about Y axis for free roam camera) AND it can finally use all existing, available or included scripts!
1585349433825.png

i has start with new save and this option.. so it will unlock limit girl to 8 right? :(

barak

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah set it to your desire count, close plugin window, save, quit game, start again, load save, look if setting is still on your count, add a new girl, save and done. You can test the function better if you only increase the number by one. Example, from 6 to 7. It seems the game engine has a limitation for all features. I guess it is not possible to add more than maybe, 200 girls? Idk exactly but unlocking sliders to increase the count from 200 on 500 is not working for everything. So i assume Girls count will have the same limitations in engine.

Last edited:

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
NEED HELP!!

I have searched the last Island, which is called the House Island. You get there by repairing the boat. My issue is I can't seem to find any way to get the girls over there. There is a Data Terminal but that is for replacing. And In no way I can use "Follow Me" and take her to the new Island.

Any guide would be highly appreciated! :)

Hackintosh

Mar 22, 2020
Reactions: elfelganor
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes