barak

Oct 12, 2017
This game isn't just one to play quickly for a quick fap, it is designed to be time consuming.
Not a big reason for a removal or no other updates for them. But okay, it is a opinion thing^^
Maybe somebody from rin can create new ones or fixing the current ones. Maybe in two or three weeks.
There are always people who ask for trainers and cheats and luckily there is already a discussion about the original versions and Repacks from here. Another good thing is that the CheatStats.dll is working in every version & repack.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not a big reason for a removal or no other updates for them. But okay, it is a opinion thing^^
Maybe somebody from rin can create new ones or fixing the current ones. Maybe in two or three weeks.
There are always people who ask for trainers and cheats and luckily there is already a discussion about the original versions and Repacks from here. Another good thing is that the CheatStats.dll is working in every version & repack.
What you quoted isn't an opinion, the rest, yes, but it is clear that this isn't a quick fap type of game seeing as you actually have to do non sexual things over a fairly lengthy period to clear it. It took me several days to complete the first run and that was with me entirely focused on completion, though I will admit that wasn't all done in one sitting. It still would have taken several hours on the grind alone even with doing it in a single sitting, though. That also wasn't a reason for removing or not updating the scripts, the people doing probably just decided not to continue or maybe they are just behind again. It did take them quite a while after the first time the scripts stopped working to get an update out. Creating new scripts is possible, yes, but it requires someone fairly well versed in C# programming to do it. I can actually think of someone, too, but he hasn't been on here for a while. Good to hear that CheatStats is still working, that's my main script for my current save.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok someone explain to me how do i manage the girls?
1) i have a shit ton of "upgrades" that i can't use. like "Nymphomaniac". Where, how, why?
2) The AI for the girls is dumb as bricks. They rarely sleep even tho exhaustion is at 90%. They rarely eat even tho hunger is 90%. I had to take away all their gear so they would stop running around and focus on survival... and yet they still run around doing nothing and constantly pass out. How do i slap some sense into them?
3) Could you recommend some mods that are not in the repack? I tried looking through pastebin and discord but i got lost. There's literally no organization whatsoever. Just a giant catalogue of mods without categories.

Reactions: Keldin

May 26, 2019
i've downloaded it but can't unzip them, it says cannot open the file.:(
Same, downloaded it twice. Just to make sure there is no crc problem. Tried 7zip and winrar. Extracting the downloaded package files works with 7zip, but the extracted file is useless. What type of file is it? There is no file type extension. Cannot extract it with 7zip again. 7zip says the file is corrupted.

And something offtopic, why do people even use 7zip? I never had problems with winrar, every extracting problem I ran into in the past was 7zip related...

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
1) i have a shit ton of "upgrades" that i can't use. like "Nymphomaniac". Where, how, why?
2) The AI for the girls is dumb as bricks. They rarely sleep even tho exhaustion is at 90%. They rarely eat even tho hunger is 90%. I had to take away all their gear so they would stop running around and focus on survival... and yet they still run around doing nothing and constantly pass out. How do i slap some sense into them?
3) Could you recommend some mods that are not in the repack? I tried looking through pastebin and discord but i got lost. There's literally no organization whatsoever. Just a giant catalogue of mods without categories.
On around page 300 I posted the wiki its full of information to help you out!. (Edit: seems the post was removed??? WTF!!!.)
it explains almost everything you need to know!.
Why people don't use the search function is beyond me!.

(last 10 days of watching this forum i have seen the same questions asked over and over,
All have been answered just to be asked the next day. Why dont people use search?.
I'm guessing its true that fapping makes you blind and less Intelec... Intelli...Smar...Brain..
Ugh meh noggin be hurtin now maybe it be happin to mes to?, Readins hard k.)

Edit: Ok it seems 2 post I did to help people out have been randomly deleted by the mods...WTF!! YTF?..
No wonder no one can find anything!.
Maybe its because i had links to youtube videos showing how to down load torrents in one,
And Maybe the wiki link to AI girl info in the other but i don't see why they would be deleted?.
Well sorry folks if mods are gonna delete posts that would help you lot out there's no point in me posting them!.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buttler

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Use Winrar or 7zip on the first file, the one that looks like books in your case as your using Winrar.
I now expect this post to be deleted :confused:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
1. These "upgrades" are called skills in game and they go in the top right section of the girl's info page that you can get to from the menu. The ability to edit their skills unlocks at 3 hearts.

2. The AI is intended to be this way, you are either supposed to let the AI learn on its own or teach each girl individually by doing things like sleeping and gathering while they are following you. The second method, having them follow while you gather things or sleep, is much faster.

3. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to this one as the only mods I use are in the repack. I don't go out of my way to get any because I don't want to take the possible risk of adding a mod that conflicts with the ones I use from the repack with a completely unknown probability of finding one. I was going to recommend sites at least, but you said you went to the ones I was going to recommend already.

Use Winrar or 7zip on the first file, the one that looks like books in your case as your using Winrar.
I now expect this post to be deleted :confused:
If your posts are deleted, you should be getting a notification in the top right and it should explain why. I've had a few WTF deletions over the last month myself and nearly every single one was for going off topic when I specifically kept them in relation to the game of that thread.

Last edited:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
If your posts are deleted, you should be getting a notification in the top right and it should explain why. I've had a few WTF deletions over the last month myself and nearly every single one was for going off topic when I specifically kept them in relation to the game of that thread.
Nope no message at all. went back to double check which page it was on again and it had vanished!.
Then went through all my posts and found the other had been remove as well.
makes no sense as both posts were answers to questions that had been asked.
"The posts asking the questions are still there as well"
I will admit the Torrent post may have been a little off topic but it was the best answer to a question asked!.
Can't see how the Ai girl wiki link could have been off topic though.
Considering it explained almost everything you needed to know to play the game!.
The Wiki link seems relevant and on topic to me.

Reactions: alex2011
Jul 28, 2019
Nope no message at all. went back to double check which page it was on again and it had vanished!.
Then went through all my posts and found the other had been remove as well.
makes no sense as both posts were answers to questions that had been asked.
"The posts asking the questions are still there as well"
I will admit the Torrent post may have been a little off topic but it was the best answer to a question asked!.
Can't see how the Ai girl wiki link could have been off topic though.
Considering it explained almost everything you needed to know to play the game!.
The Wiki link seems relevant and on topic to me.
You mean this one ?

Let's see how it goes. :)

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
QUESTION!!!

So there are music players in the game where you can choose custom BGM. And I'm guessing the directory for putting custom Music is in "UserData\Audio\".
But after putting some music there, in game when I go to play music; I can't find them.

So can anyone tell me if the directory is correct or not. And are there any limitations to the file extensions because my music are in mp3.

THANKS!! :)

barak

Oct 12, 2017
QUESTION!!!

So there are music players in the game where you can choose custom BGM. And I'm guessing the directory for putting custom Music is in "UserData\Audio\".
But after putting some music there, in game when I go to play music; I can't find them.

So can anyone tell me if the directory is correct or not. And are there any limitations to the file extensions because my music are in mp3.

THANKS!! :)

Try *.WAV and/or *.OGG extensions too. These two (plus mp3) are the most used file formats for such features?
Except Unity3D is using his own audio codec and formats/extensions for music, sound, ambient etc

Sep 17, 2019
Try *.WAV and/or *.OGG extensions too. These two (plus mp3) are the most used file formats for such features?
Except Unity3D is using his own audio codec and formats/extensions for music, sound, ambient etc
Is this a Question?
The only 2 formats inGame playing here are : *.ogg and *.Wav
this is not to try its a Fakt since Side 50.
*Edit April2020
It looks like *.ogg will never work with it.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes