alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how do I get my girl to stop collapsing all the time. Everytime I check back on her she's passed out on the ground.
Get her to sleep and eat, have her following while you sleep and eat and she should start doing it on her own after a few times.

Ey, lads! Is there a mod to add more girl to the island?
Yes, it's already in the repack.

hi guys i really new in this i want to ask some question
1.Is there any save data that unlock all girl?
2. Is there a way to change character when we play the game? ex: my current girl named BR_chan(from screwthis datasave) then i want to change her into my own girl creation called cryre?

Thanks.
1. Just find the large black machines and add a battery to them to power them, then you can add up to 3 other girls normally and something like 99 total with the mod.

2. Got to the same consoles used to add girls.

i see... So im supposed to make them follow me and watch me sleep. Problem is, the sleep mechanic is annoying as you can only sleep when it's pitch black.
Not exactly, they will actually sleep in your bed along with you, not just watch. Yes, it is annoying, but not much can be done about that. There is a script in optional mods for those using the repack, but I've heard the script doesn't work anymore, again.

May 26, 2019
My problem is that I can't unzip "that new file":oops:
Had the same problem, it is packed three times :rolleyes: ... thx for the upload but why would you do that? :unsure: Does not get smaller by packing it more often.

Well, I downloaded the mega version three times and it eventually worked. First two downloads must have been corrupted. The problem is, 7zip extracted the "[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4" file without an error. So extracting the second file (the extracted one) would not work.

Ended up with extracting the first files with 7zip > adding *.rar extension to the next file (file without extension) and extracting it with winrar > the last package is a 7zip package again, you can extract it with either winrar or 7zip

May 26, 2019
Also, here is the VR mod for the game

Extract the files to your AI-Shoujo main folder (the one with the AI-Syoujyo.exe) > go to ...\BepInEx\plugins\AISVR and open VRGGM.exe > confirm with "yes" twice > open AI-Syoujyo.exe or StudioNEOV2.exe with steamvr running

It is far from perfect and actually unplayable with the vr version, but perhaps you want to try it and view your girls in vr.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I bit the bullet and got the Steam version because I'm impatient and wanted Illusion's great translation. I had an issue that I wanted to mention in case people come searching for it later. I'm pretty sure it applies to both RS1 as well as the R4 because I could never get ScriptLoader to work on R4 either, but I've uninstalled the pirated AI Shoujo/R4 now so I can't go back and confirm this. I can only confirm it for Steam AI Shoujo/RS1.

Long story short, using the "Quick_Save.cs" script (which is an optional mod in both repacks) was preventing ScriptLoader from functioning entirely, meaning no scripts loaded (from the "\scripts\" folder). Deleting "Quick_Save.cs" fixed the issue. ScriptLoader is now functioning as it should. I'm pretty confident this applies to R4's repack, as well. I wasn't able to find an updated version of the QuickSave script.

Debug Info:
  • Steam AI Shoujo v1.0
  • BetterRepack RS1
  • ScriptLoader.dll version 1.2.2.0 in "AI-Shoujo\BepInEx\plugins", . This is a newer version than what's in the RS1 repack. The original version that came with RS1 didn't work either.
  • Scripts placed in "AI-Shoujo\scripts\scripthere.cs"
Error Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YUDoDisO.o

Feb 12, 2018
Can Someone please explain to me how the dressing rooms work... Because My girls never ever change clothes... when they take a shower or go to sleep or wander around they always wear the same thing... I put some clothes in the dressing room and in the wardrobe that you can craft and place at the bases. But I haven't seen any of them wear something different.

Please help me xd

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
I tried this game for the first time but don't feel to read the 300 pages of this subject.
Anybody to tell me where I can find the keybord basics ?
IE : I walk on the beach and appears a search icon. But how do I search ?

Edit : I admit I'm a bit lazzy... found it.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can I interfere to random lesbian teasing scene??? Any way to rename the downloaded female character cards??
No, you cannot interfere and they will not run away if they spot you since that mechanic is also not in this game.

guys, is there any mod of subtitle in H scene?
No

Can Someone please explain to me how the dressing rooms work... Because My girls never ever change clothes... when they take a shower or go to sleep or wander around they always wear the same thing... I put some clothes in the dressing room and in the wardrobe that you can craft and place at the bases. But I haven't seen any of them wear something different.

Please help me xd
If they don't change clothes, their humanity stat is too low.

Reactions: YUDoDisO.o

adad3211211

Feb 10, 2020
hi...I just activated the dhh graphics...and I want to know if someone know the best visual setting for it...I maked some changes but isnt goed well :)))

PennCake

Mar 20, 2020
I don't want to sound retarded or anything, but I don't seem to be able to open the files :HideThePain:. When i change the suffix of the file from ".002 / .003....." to ".7z / .zip" .... it just throws "invalid archive" at my head.If I don't change it, it isn't considered an archive as its suffix is f.e. ".002", and therfore a "002-file". So yeah, can anyone help me with that? I feel like a mongoloid for not being able to figure this out myself :KEK:.
file extensions man, why do they hate me this much?

Last edited:
Reactions: SonOfAScarlet
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes