Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Good thing I don't want to waste any time on this game with a NASA quantum pc :D
Seriously, my computer runs even the latest 3d games and even VR, and that is not the shit
And you want to explain that my PC is shit, your mind is gone: D
I'm just saying that ATI is shit, I've spawned from it and I've spawned from it, 2 cards burned in 1 year, no Nvidia rating. Nvidia makes better graphics cards for less money.

parotoe

Mar 30, 2020
Hello, first of all forgive my bad english.
In Ai Shoujo Studio Neo you have different animation that the girls can do, like dancing, walking, posing....
My question is: is it possible to add new animations? Like adding characters and scenes, that you download the card from internet and you have new characters and scenes. Is there a webside to download animations?
Im specially interested in dancing and walking animations.
Thank you.

Reactions: Cheesewizardz

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
Hi! Question about the sideloader modpacks. I am using the Repack R4 (and I have hit update via the button on the launcher). Are those mods loaded / activated automatically upon launch? Or do I need to enable them in the game somehow? I see a lot of the other plugins listed when I go to the plugins configuration screen. But there are things in the sideloader that I don't seem to see in the Plugins configuration nor do they seem to be in the game....

just wondering if I doing something wrong or missing a step.

Also, what does "Activate DHH" on the launcher do / mean?

Thanks!

Ruling

Aug 29, 2018
This game staying on the white screen without opening. What can I to fix this? Please don't ask my computer features. That's very enough for this game. I am really waiting for your answers guys.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
How do I see how many FPS I have? Did I overlook a built-in function, or do I need some external tool?

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
This game staying on the white screen without opening. What can I to fix this? Please don't ask my computer features. That's very enough for this game. I am really waiting for your answers guys.
https://f95zone.to/search/50968077/?q=white+screen&t=post&c[thread]=34853&o=date
How do I see how many FPS I have? Did I overlook a built-in function, or do I need some external tool?
did you look in options, plugin settings? FPS counter > enable

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
Alright so I did a full install of the latest folder for it, R4 I think it said. The language is set to English but it's obvious the translations are off not working correctly - as in there are strangely translated sentences that can sometimes be understood but for the most part sound out of place. i'll grab a screencap of some of the strange sentences I get from them .is there a fix for this or are there mods i can extract into the game folder that fix/alter this?

Also, sometimes during sex the dudes dick starts clipping out from inside the girl. Oh and sometimes his dick is upside down, like, the glans will be facing down instead of up. Spooked me the first time I saw it.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
Alright so I did a full install of the latest folder for it, R4 I think it said. The language is set to English but it's obvious the translations are off - is there a fix for this or are there mods i can extract into the game folder that fix/alter this?

Also, sometimes during sex the dudes dick starts clipping out from inside the girl. Oh and sometimes his dick is upside down, like, the glans will be facing down instead of up. Spooked me the first time I saw it.
Since the first Better Rapack the translation needs an aktive Internet
connection ,

Sep 17, 2019
I can't seem to get any wild help on this forum
Hello again,
search here (in this Forum) for Settings/ Grafik Settings,
delete the : Ai-Syoujyo\AI-Syoujyo_Data\Plugins/lib_burst_generated.dll
:Trick
Open Game in Initsettings. exe and screw down the Resolution to the smallest.(640? or something)
Start the Game and on First Side choose Options, then into the Mods settings and shut down antialliasing, V/Sync.
maybe it will bring some Stability or more Fps but its realy not the smartest Machine.

more Tipps Here: Game Settings

Sep 17, 2019
I have the same problem... white screen... I am on windows7 maybe we need win10...?
Hello for me on Win 7 worked this:
put the File out in an Backup Folder:
ILLUSION\Ai-Syoujyo\BepInEx\plugins\AI_Plugins/AI_UncensorSelector.dll
Try and prombt if thiss worked. please

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
Since the first Better Rapack the translation needs an aktive Internet
connection ,
my bad I completely misled with my writing - i've edited that post now but essentially there are english words and sentences. I'm able to put together the meaning through context but the translations are pretty damn rough and there are times where i can't reasonably understand what a girl is telling me lol

Sep 17, 2019
my bad I completely misled with my writing - i've edited that post now but essentially there are english words and sentences. I'm able to put together the meaning through context but the translations are pretty damn rough and there are times where i can't reasonably understand what a girl is telling me lol
as for me in Real Live, so all is normal?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Did the translation get better? I havent played this game for a long time because of it's weird meaning texts
There is a Steam version out with an official translation that I've heard is great, but the repack offered here has not been given that translation just yet.

Is there only one sex position in threesome with two girls? Main character is male.
Yes, there is only one.

During sex scenes and blowjob scenes, the penis looks like its shrinking and increasing in size, the head keeps movies instead of going in the girl. The hell
That's because that is what it is doing. If it didn't, usually because the player doesn't use one of the telescoping (TAMA) penises, it goes through the body of the girl.

How big this game size,and can icore 3 2.5ghz with 8 gb ram run this game?
Over 30GB, an i3 should be able to handle it, though it may not be able to at full graphics settings.

Hi, I'm going to be a pain in the ass and judge the game (these very rare:)).
As always with ilusion games, we don't have much to say. The graphics sound great, the game system and the story and pretty well thought out. But the game still has a big gap in the crafting of the structures, that's why it's a first for them, the walls are either too large or too small, to make a good construction it's a headache. It's just missing a very important system prégnant (that's my personal opinion, I'm just that some people are not a fan of it). Now we'll see with time what they'll do with it, they have a pearl in their hands, will they make it a jewel or will they abandon it like Koikatu only time will tell us.

Taduit by Deepl

Translated with (free version)
They have already ended production on this game to move on, their next project is Honey Select 2.

excuse my stupidity, but how do I search this thread?
Top right of the page.

The trad. is fuckin terrible, Si I might guess its a no
Wait for STN to get the Steam translation in, then we'll have a good one. The current translation is machine based, so of course it's bad.

You bast idiot. Steam loking minimál pc configuration the game..

• MINIMUM:
    • 64 bites processzor és operációs rendszer szükséges
    • Op. rendszer: WINDOWS® 8.1 / 10 (64-bit required)
    • Processzor: Intel Core i3 4000 serise or better
    • Memória: 4 GB RAM
    • Grafika: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 700 Series or AMD Radeon™ R-2000 Series (VRAM 2GB) or better
    • Tárhely: 15 GB szabad hely
    • Hangkártya: DirectSound (DirectX® 9.0c)
    • Egyéb megjegyzések: The additional expansions (DLC) available in Japan are incompatible.
No upgrade me pc, the me pc the game normal runing..

Steam system performance the game:

AMD Radeon™ R-2000 Series (VRAM 2GB) or better

And me graphics card big big perfecto the game..
Not me PC poor, te game poor optimalization braders

Good thing I don't want to waste any time on this game with a NASA quantum pc :D
Seriously, my computer runs even the latest 3d games and even VR, and that is not the shit
And you want to explain that my PC is shit, your mind is gone: D
My machine isn't a NASA quantum PC and I can run it just fine. Then again, all my hardware is from 2016 at the oldest. Everyone else is right, you don't have the hardware to run this properly.

Hi! Question about the sideloader modpacks. I am using the Repack R4 (and I have hit update via the button on the launcher). Are those mods loaded / activated automatically upon launch? Or do I need to enable them in the game somehow? I see a lot of the other plugins listed when I go to the plugins configuration screen. But there are things in the sideloader that I don't seem to see in the Plugins configuration nor do they seem to be in the game....

just wondering if I doing something wrong or missing a step.

Also, what does "Activate DHH" on the launcher do / mean?

Thanks!
Yes, the sideloader mods activate automatically. Activating DHH will activate the DHH mod's graphical enhancements, though I think it needs to be configured before you actually see quality improvements.

I'm pretty sure there's a mod already applied, go to your plugins.

Alright so I did a full install of the latest folder for it, R4 I think it said. The language is set to English but it's obvious the translations are off not working correctly - as in there are strangely translated sentences that can sometimes be understood but for the most part sound out of place. i'll grab a screencap of some of the strange sentences I get from them .is there a fix for this or are there mods i can extract into the game folder that fix/alter this?

The bad English is because the current translation is machine based, it will get better in a future release once STN gets the official translation adapted. As for the dicks, use the telescoping ones, marked with TAMA.

I have the same problem... white screen... I am on windows7 maybe we need win10...?
No, it is not the operating system causing the white screen, several 10 users have reported this as well.

parotoe

Mar 30, 2020
Is it possible to add new animations? Like adding characters and scenes, that you download the card from internet and you have new characters and scenes. Is there a webside to download animations?
Thank you.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes