kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
The game full instabil. Not optimalization game?.
The normal new installed pc not runing normal game.
Caracter creation and new start game loading screen closed the game..
Not work normal.
I pc
AMD phenom 2 x4 3.2ghz
8Gb ddr3 ram
Ati Radeon RX470 8gb 256 bit ddr5 video card
DirectX 12 installed

What the problem?
Why always close the game?
help me, i not understand..

zhivix

Mar 28, 2020
anyone can help me with activating agent trainer,i already have aiapi,already put on the game directory and i dont know how to activate it,i download the steam version

ravenswinus

Nov 4, 2018
Can anybody please explain why my third girl is blue and in possession of a dick? I've tried different skins, builds, etc... but they always come out the same way. Thanks in advance.

ferarch

Mar 30, 2020
Is there only one sex position in threesome with two girls? Main character is male.

Last edited:

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
I can't seem to get any wild help on this forum
cause your last question "Not optimalization game? " is asked every single day repeated question.
How big this game size
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-v1-0-7-illusion.34853/page-301#post-3212024
Did the translation get better? I havent played this game for a long time because of it's weird meaning texts
use thread search feature, sort by recent, and type "translation" as keyword. there have been many posts about it.
Is there only one sex position in threesome with two girls? Main character is male.
use thread search feature, sort by recent, and type "threesome" as keyword, you'll see ANSWER to repeated question.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
cause your last question "Not optimalization game? " is asked every single day repeated question.

Because maybe I will never get a choice and the help me.
full new installed pc and perfect pc the game not normal runing. All option started create caracter or new game loading screen the game closed..
the answer to the problem is never. So who doesn't help me?

Or is the game really such a bad construction that my machine can't run?

AMD phenom 2 x4 3.2ghz
8Gb ddr3 ram
Ati Radeon RX470 8gb 256 bit ddr5 video card
DirectX 12 installed

total virgin windows 10 installation

The game what the not runing and working normal form?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I'm going to be a pain in the ass and judge the game (these very rare:)).
As always with ilusion games, we don't have much to say. The graphics sound great, the game system and the story and pretty well thought out. But the game still has a big gap in the crafting of the structures, that's why it's a first for them, the walls are either too large or too small, to make a good construction it's a headache. It's just missing a very important system prégnant (that's my personal opinion, I'm just that some people are not a fan of it). Now we'll see with time what they'll do with it, they have a pearl in their hands, will they make it a jewel or will they abandon it like Koikatu only time will tell us.

Taduit by Deepl

Translated with (free version)

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020

https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-v1-0-7-illusion.34853/page-301#post-3212024

use thread search feature, sort by recent, and type "translation" as keyword. there have been many posts about it.

use thread search feature, sort by recent, and type "threesome" as keyword, you'll see ANSWER to repeated question.
excuse my stupidity, but how do I search this thread?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes