medion

Jul 3, 2017
Its an Script, normaly in the : Game/scripts Folder,
Maybe in the Ai-Syoujyo\[OPTIONAL] Mods\ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)\scripts-

called skip_Resources.cs
worked by placing into the /scripts Folder then ingame: press F7 to start and F8 for clear the inventorie
thx it really works !

Reactions: 9inchz

barak

Oct 12, 2017
Is this a Question?
The only 2 formats inGame playing here are : *.ogg and *.Wav
this is not to try its a Fakt since Side 50.
1st, i dont use that feature and haven't experiences in unity sfx system yet!
2nd, he asked about the extensions, i've wrote him an answer to solve his problem maybe by his own before he waits to long. My answer was more a Navigator for him to made some personal investigations. It was the common theorie for many other games. And that is a Fact since 3D PC games were invented. And the Questionmark was to bring the attention of guys like you who knowing it better due of longer expierence ;-) and it seems it worked^^

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

PeterSiwe

Nov 22, 2018
Hello I'm really sorry for this stupid question but I gotta ask.

My Problem is that my guy is in ecchi mode nude (He only wears his Shoes...) but in the Config is His clothing enabled.
I Hope someone is is so nice and explain to me how i can fix this.
I am sorry for my bad English.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
how do I get my girl to stop collapsing all the time. Everytime I check back on her she's passed out on the ground.

fapkid

Mar 29, 2020
hi guys i really new in this i want to ask some question
1.Is there any save data that unlock all girl?
2. Is there a way to change character when we play the game? ex: my current girl named BR_chan(from screwthis datasave) then i want to change her into my own girl creation called cryre?

Thanks.

Sep 17, 2019
1st, i dont use that feature and haven't experiences in unity sfx system yet!
2nd, he asked about the extensions, i've wrote him an answer to solve his problem maybe by his own before he waits to long. My answer was more a Navigator for him to made some personal investigations. It was the common theorie for many other games. And that is a Fact since 3D PC games were invented. And the Questionmark was to bring the attention of guys like you who knowing it better due of longer expierence ;-) and it seems it worked^^
ok, i´m sorry

Mar 25, 2020
how do I get my girl to stop collapsing all the time. Everytime I check back on her she's passed out on the ground.
Two cent about this is that maybe she has the weak trait, so everytime she has struggles or do heavy physical duty (even sex) she'll mostly get her ass down on the floor.

Dont forget to feed her (prepare food and put it on the storehouse cooking stand), give her medecine when she 's ill, care for her, etc... or send her to the garbage container. From what Ive played so far this is pure rng, some girls are way weaker than others.

Sep 9, 2018
May not be related... but what are your guys/girls PC specs? My FPS is <10 when there are 3-4 girls in my PoV. Had to move girls to different Island to imrpove FPS. (You can't have foursome anyway) Also deleting light sources helps!

But still need to know what kind of monster PC do you need to run this game? I saw some sceenshots/videos that looks AWFULLY AWESOME. I need to know for my next PC.

My current spcs is
CPU: AMD-FX 8350, 8core
RAM: 16GB
GPU: GTX-1070 8GB OC edition
Installtion: is HDD not SSD.

Sep 17, 2019
May not be related... but what are your guys/girls PC specs? My FPS is <10 when there are 3-4 girls in my PoV. Had to move girls to different Island to imrpove FPS. (You can't have foursome anyway) Also deleting light sources helps!

But still need to know what kind of monster PC do you need to run this game? I saw some sceenshots/videos that looks AWFULLY AWESOME. I need to know for my next PC.

My current spcs is
CPU: AMD-FX 8350, 8core
RAM: 16GB
GPU: GTX-1070 8GB OC edition
Installtion: is HDD not SSD.
Intel- I-5 ,4 Core/3,5Ghz
ram 16GB
Hdd worked on my older Pc(Win7-64Bits-Gts450) with 170M/bits, giving a peak of 30(look in the Sky) and with more then 2 Girls 6Fps.
Now i got Bigger Grafik(same as Yours) Win 10/64Bits and SSd with 380M/bits and its average of 24Fps. with all 4 Girls +Shan.

Reactions: GranberiaKnight

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
After download it from MEGA i have 10 files but idk what to do with them next. Can somebody help me pls ?? View attachment 601127
Add a dot to the name of the first file to make it like this: ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA.7z then extract it with 7zip (WinRAR might be ok). It will give you another zip file with similar size. Unzip that new file.

Reactions: asssdd

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Add a dot to the name of the first file to make it like this: ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA.7z then extract it with 7zip (WinRAR might be ok). It will give you another zip file with similar size. Unzip that new file.
My problem is that I can't unzip "that new file":oops:

zarax

May 26, 2017
READ THIS IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE TORRENT VERSION AND GOT THE CORRUPTED FILE ERROR WHEN EXTRACTING

I saw a bunch of people having that problem with this, few pages back so here's the solution:

Remove "just" the torret file from your Utorrent

Add the torrent file again

Let it check your files integrity (might take a few minutes)

It will redownload a small portion of the zip file again

Done!

Reactions: El_Dude

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
1. These "upgrades" are called skills in game and they go in the top right section of the girl's info page that you can get to from the menu. The ability to edit their skills unlocks at 3 hearts.

2. The AI is intended to be this way, you are either supposed to let the AI learn on its own or teach each girl individually by doing things like sleeping and gathering while they are following you. The second method, having them follow while you gather things or sleep, is much faster.

3. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to this one as the only mods I use are in the repack. I don't go out of my way to get any because I don't want to take the possible risk of adding a mod that conflicts with the ones I use from the repack with a completely unknown probability of finding one. I was going to recommend sites at least, but you said you went to the ones I was going to recommend already.

If your posts are deleted, you should be getting a notification in the top right and it should explain why. I've had a few WTF deletions over the last month myself and nearly every single one was for going off topic when I specifically kept them in relation to the game of that thread.
i see... So im supposed to make them follow me and watch me sleep. Problem is, the sleep mechanic is annoying as you can only sleep when it's pitch black.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
On around page 300 I posted the wiki its full of information to help you out!. (Edit: seems the post was removed??? WTF!!!.)
it explains almost everything you need to know!.
Why people don't use the search function is beyond me!.

(last 10 days of watching this forum i have seen the same questions asked over and over,
All have been answered just to be asked the next day. Why dont people use search?.
I'm guessing its true that fapping makes you blind and less Intelec... Intelli...Smar...Brain..
Ugh meh noggin be hurtin now maybe it be happin to mes to?, Readins hard k.)

Edit: Ok it seems 2 post I did to help people out have been randomly deleted by the mods...WTF!! YTF?..
No wonder no one can find anything!.
Maybe its because i had links to youtube videos showing how to down load torrents in one,
And Maybe the wiki link to AI girl info in the other but i don't see why they would be deleted?.
Well sorry folks if mods are gonna delete posts that would help you lot out there's no point in me posting them!.
it's likely the youtube videos.
I remember one of the mods saying you're not allowed to post external media without permission.
i could be wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes