Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
There won't be an HF patch most likely. In fact, there hasn't been one for the latest games, not since Inquisitor retired.
Others picked up the work and carried on creating All-in-one patches, but with HongFire itself gone and AS having no dedicated threads/subs, the discord channel is your best bet on finding stuff, unless you follow each mod repo on it's own (for those that actually have one).

Point being, this pre-patched repack is probably the legit link for the foreseeable future.
The alternative is to grab the original ISOs from nyaa, apply the official patches and then apply any mod you want by hand (which is frankly what this repack is, without the added hassle on your part).
I thought Hongfire had gone under already?

ogmaster

Nov 15, 2018
how do you change the houses
And Modify the girls stats? so you can do H scenes right away

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
Hi there ! This is Lea converted from TrialversionBR0.6
He is learning fast and much gentle,
If you load in Editor please be shure you change her Treads Skills, as i do not know if you like hers.
AISChaF_20190904185800243.png

Sep 17, 2019
how do you change the houses
And Modify the girls stats? so you can do H scenes right away
which House you will change? you could build your own at your Base Points.
Girls Stats are changing by give her Gems ,Books or Cologne as Gifts, althrou her own learning/ speak with her.

• Love
Reactions: ogmaster
Sep 17, 2019
How do I make her change clothes? I already have a dresser and she even used it but not one of the costumes that are in it.
If and what Closes they change is dependent of her Stats, mostly the Girlpower stats, i´m not shure about the others.
Look some sides befor there was a post by EroShane with this Thematik.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Hi All,

just recently started playing this, in my typical anally compulsive fashion I put down all the data.
Is this all the H positions? or Are there more? (I didn't put down bondage furniture.)

My Ellen is Power: 860, Trust 1014, Humanity: 972 (bad idea i know now), Instinct: 780, Perersion/Transf: 953, Vigilance: 300, Sociability: 812, Darkness 985.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Robert1212

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How does Ai girl differ from honey select? I get that koikatsu us like an anime version at school with cellshading. But what is honey select?
Ai Girl is a free roaming survival type game, minus the death game overs as far as I know, of course, while Honey Select is basically a management game where you select things through menus only outside of H scenes.

Reactions: pigtamer69

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There won't be an HF patch most likely. In fact, there hasn't been one for the latest games, not since Inquisitor retired.
Others picked up the work and carried on creating All-in-one patches, but with HongFire itself gone and AS having no dedicated threads/subs, the discord channel is your best bet on finding stuff, unless you follow each mod repo on it's own (for those that actually have one).

Point being, this pre-patched repack is probably the legit link for the foreseeable future.
The alternative is to grab the original ISOs from nyaa, apply the official patches and then apply any mod you want by hand (which is frankly what this repack is, without the added hassle on your part).
This is the latest game that doesn't have one, there is an HF patch for the previous game produced by a different modder.

ghosh911

May 23, 2018
Does ScrewThisNoise do a honey select? or is fitgirl the best version ? I tried the koikatsu but it runs very poorly and is janky experience overall which is a shame as the character variety is amazing...just not much fun to use. Which of these or any others are your fav or you recommend for H-scenes over story and gameplay?
Actually I have HoneySelect and PlayHome All-In-One Pack found on Pastebin
so we've to wait for the pack.

Reactions: pigtamer69
Apr 29, 2018
Hi All,

just recently started playing this, in my typical anally compulsive fashion I put down all the data.
Is this all the H positions? or Are there more? (I didn't put down bondage furniture.)

My Ellen is Power: 860, Trust 1014, Humanity: 972 (bad idea i know now), Instinct: 780, Perersion/Transf: 953, Vigilance: 300, Sociability: 812, Darkness 985.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also one doggystyle and one footjob position in the bathtub.

Reactions: lolotech

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Ah nice, i bought the drum tub and the hottub, but didnt occur there u can molest them in bathtub, savage! i like it lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh, fair point. Didn't stumble on that one in the usual places (HF/AS).
Yeah, it's being done through GitHub, ManlyMarco is the modders username, I think. I know he's one of the big ones for the previous game, at least.

Apr 29, 2018
Just throwing up the latest incarnation of my island house (motel?), remodeled to include the dance furniture from the 11/08 update, so obviously you'll need that. Drop it into \UserData\housing\03 and load it from the housing interface, expect to take a while for it to finish loading (takes me a few minutes even on a SSD).

2019_1111_1428_46_210.png

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes