• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
also, is there any way to delete the stats of a girl, so i can start a new, proper, playthrough without the girl having 4 hearts?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
To all those asking... I am certain that modders will make some form of patch software to import old character cards forward. Yes, all the data is stored in the PNG file. Yes, characters, base designs, and clothing is all in the PNG trading card format. To load in extra characters, bases, (whatever), of course you need to first progress the game along long enough to unlock the number of needed characters or the appropriate base area to add them to your game. No, currently no former game models are supported that I am aware of because AI-Girl has a completely different set of traits and slider modifications that there were in previous games, also the new Unity compatible animations call for a different bone rig for models, rendering previous models somewhat obsolete at present. I am sure that someone will find a way to import them eventually, as there is such a library of player created characters from previous games, but currently, there is no resource to do so that I am aware of (nor do I see people talking about it anywhere presently), BUT I am certain that this will be one of the very first places to get it, since the largest portion of the main Illusion modders and asset creators have been coming through here regularly, making this the most referred to forum that I have found anywhere on the internet. Keep in mind, this game is literally only a few weeks old (like about 6 or 7 or so) and it is not a top AAA title, ergo, as with all Illusion games, you need to be a little patient, this one is on a completely new data framework with a different game Engine and multiple 3rd party Unity plugs were used. Some of the game is coded in the Unity base C#, some of the structure is Java/JSON based, then there is the whole Singelton line of assets of and scripts, as well as many other smaller parts here and there... Modding this game has a learning curve even for seasoned Illusion and Unity game modders... Many of us are trying our best to get things done and blast out releases, but no one has nabbed up any leaked source code yet, and Illusion hasn't released any modding tools, ergo everyone is actually writing original code and rescripting actual game DLLs at this point to deliver the mads you all want...

My best advice, is be patient, supportive, and encouraging to those trying to supply you with the things that we all love about this line of games, but was not yet provided in the base release. Also, keep in mind, that many of these things may also get patched or added in future DLC as Illusion is known for rushing release dates then dropping a dozen patches and DLC in the first few months after release. Also, they tend to continue support and releases typically for about the first year... So in observant theory, consider this game a late Alpha or early Beta version at this time, even if they call it the official release, as anything can change at this point. Many modders that know they will need to put out a ton of work, may be waiting to see what get patched, updated, and modded by Illusion at this point, as all their work could very well be for naught, if Illusion alters the game's framework and or core principals, which in a few cases has already happened more than once...

Sorry if that sounded bitchy, I don't mean it to be toned that way, but I am in a hurry and have about 10 pages worth of reading here to catch up the last 24 hours I missed due to work. LOL!

CURSE212

Oct 29, 2019
Can anyone help me ? I was using the 100% save, but when i tried to open the "status" tab it got stuck theres no UI to click on the phone.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Can anyone help me ? I was using the 100% save, but when i tried to open the "status" tab it got stuck theres no UI to click on the phone.
Are you using more than one translation source, or a pre-patched translated version with an actively running translator patch? Also, do you have the moddable sliders script running for the status screen in BepInEx sideloader?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Need help! patched to newest update, but loading screen never ends. how to fix?

View attachment 457682
Just looked it up in dnSpy, this is the file that actually determines the character's start location at the opening of the game. Do you have anything that mods movement speed or a previous save that has the player set at a certain position other than the native start point without having launched the game for the first time?

startpoint.jpg
The file being referenced in the error is the file responsible for looking up the character's position, placing the player controller on the map, and making sure that the camera references are functioning properly according to the character controller.

It seems that it is saying that there is a property change and that the controller is placed in a static location and is unable to be moved.

Build/mod info in needed to really help you troubleshoot beyond giving you ideas where the conflict is occurring...

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
also, is there any way to delete the stats of a girl, so i can start a new, proper, playthrough without the girl having 4 hearts?
Yes, open the editor and save her to a new file location (making a duplicate essentially) and then reloading her into the game.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Depends on how important the uncensor is to you probably. Translation is kinda ok, most of it is of course machine translation but you can understand what's going on quite fine.
If you feel like waiting, I assume Illusion will go on an aggressive patch/DLC release like most of their games, which means more content for your initial run.

Btw, I was pointed to "HF" patches outside the usual places for the previous games, so it is possible that one will appear for this at some point.
Hongfire is back up?

Nah, just checked, Hongfire is still dead... the website has been down for a few months now... Most of your main HF/AS people are active here at this point. Also, there is more activity here than in the Japan/Chinese forums for the game currently, and they reference the mod/patch thread here a lot. I think this is central international point for this now... Thus the 120 pages of conversation here vs. the 5-20 elsewhere...

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
To all those asking... I am certain that modders will make some form of patch software to import old character cards forward. Yes, all the data is stored in the PNG file. Yes, characters, base designs, and clothing is all in the PNG trading card format. To load in extra characters, bases, (whatever), of course you need to first progress the game along long enough to unlock the number of needed characters or the appropriate base area to add them to your game. No, currently no former game models are supported that I am aware of because AI-Girl has a completely different set of traits and slider modifications that there were in previous games, also the new Unity compatible animations call for a different bone rig for models, rendering previous models somewhat obsolete at present. I am sure that someone will find a way to import them eventually, as there is such a library of player created characters from previous games, but currently, there is no resource to do so that I am aware of (nor do I see people talking about it anywhere presently), BUT I am certain that this will be one of the very first places to get it, since the largest portion of the main Illusion modders and asset creators have been coming through here regularly, making this the most referred to forum that I have found anywhere on the internet. Keep in mind, this game is literally only a few weeks old (like about 6 or 7 or so) and it is not a top AAA title, ergo, as with all Illusion games, you need to be a little patient, this one is on a completely new data framework with a different game Engine and multiple 3rd party Unity plugs were used. Some of the game is coded in the Unity base C#, some of the structure is Java/JSON based, then there is the whole Singelton line of assets of and scripts, as well as many other smaller parts here and there... Modding this game has a learning curve even for seasoned Illusion and Unity game modders... Many of us are trying our best to get things done and blast out releases, but no one has nabbed up any leaked source code yet, and Illusion hasn't released any modding tools, ergo everyone is actually writing original code and rescripting actual game DLLs at this point to deliver the mads you all want...

My best advice, is be patient, supportive, and encouraging to those trying to supply you with the things that we all love about this line of games, but was not yet provided in the base release. Also, keep in mind, that many of these things may also get patched or added in future DLC as Illusion is known for rushing release dates then dropping a dozen patches and DLC in the first few months after release. Also, they tend to continue support and releases typically for about the first year... So in observant theory, consider this game a late Alpha or early Beta version at this time, even if they call it the official release, as anything can change at this point. Many modders that know they will need to put out a ton of work, may be waiting to see what get patched, updated, and modded by Illusion at this point, as all their work could very well be for naught, if Illusion alters the game's framework and or core principals, which in a few cases has already happened more than once...

Sorry if that sounded bitchy, I don't mean it to be toned that way, but I am in a hurry and have about 10 pages worth of reading here to catch up the last 24 hours I missed due to work. LOL!
Oh trust me, you would have every right to be short x3, stress is called stress for a reason XD. I've been on here watching all the responses, I'll catch some I could answer but then when it comes to all the technical stuff like I haven't gotten a wardrobe malfunction, or any serious issues upgrading from the Better Repack... I went from R1.3 to R2 with no problems \o/ but I also don't mess with many options other than trying to make sure the game can run with 4 girls at a time xD. So in that respect, I'm practically useless when someone shouts their game is crashing O~O.

Reactions: EroShane

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hongfire is back up?

Nah, just checked, Hongfire is still dead... the website has been down for a few months now... Most of your main HF/AS people are active here at this point. Also, there is more activity here than in the Japan/Chinese forums for the game currently, and they reference the mod/patch thread here a lot. I think this is central international point for this now... Thus the 120 pages of conversation here vs. the 5-20 elsewhere...
Yeah, I know. And there's no AS thread as well.
When I mentioned an HF patch, I meant someone else making one in the same fashion, outside of HF (a-la ).

I don't see HF coming back considering the way it just vanished, and frankly most of the relevant community has already left before that.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for the answer. I found a post of EroShane. Apparently the wardrobe is bugged:
"That just reverted everything back to Japanese and the wardrobe still didn't work... No big deal, thanks for trying. I can manually change their outfits in the character creator, so no big deal. Just liked the immersion of them changing their own clothes once in a while. "

Ok, hopefully it will work in the future. I liked the mechanic in the other ones before.
Yeah, it seems for some the wardrobe broke after the 1108 manual patch on BRv1.3 but if ScrewThisNoise dropped a 1.4+ it may be fixed now. Top closet for day to day, sleep, and work wear, bottom for bathing suits and nudes. Just understand, depending on the time of day she chooses and her Pheromone/Femininity/Girl Power/Womanly trait (first number top left status card in phone), she may change into clothes that don't make sense as I do not believe Illusion tagged all outfits correctly on the backend how we would expect (maybe a future mod to fix). Also, it seems that if you want to see her fishing in swimwear, you need to duplicate bikini outfits into the top closet, but then she may choose them randomly to just wear for work and play. It seemed to make more sense in the official release v1.0.0 ironically and has seemingly become more and more broken through time. I don't know if this is DLC/mod conflicts or if Illusion is pulling it from the core programming to relieve some of that heavy CPU stress the game creates when the girl "changes her mind" about something.

Basically, on the backend, the girl rolls random die 100s in the background every 30 delta time seconds. There are a series of qualities (you don't see) dependent on the scores provided by her traits you see in the status screen and then the skills normal/hscene you have added, which those numbers are multiplied then bounced off the enumerations of her previous experiences and the things you have shown her. These numbers are checked for all her traits and then divided by the 16 possible choices of action she has... (use toilet; take a bath; change clothes; take a break; sleep; cook; eat; drink; give a gift; seek attention; seek sex; want to ask the player a question about himself/herself; search for items; be playful; interact with pets; or go visit her favorite place/person)

The numbers roll and it picks the traits utilized in order from highest to lowest granting bonus points on selection to the top two stats (which may not necessarily be selected as the bonus +50 to #1 and +25 to #2 points may get a low roll of say 10 in 1-100 while one of her lesser stats get a 95, which would still place that lower stat higher on the choice list). The 16 attributes are all effected diffently by different combinations of stats and needs. The numbers are calculated by a simple formula:

I'll use my gal Harmony's current state for my example...
Harmony.jpg
She is my most fashionable and changes her clothes most often.
Her Pheromone/Femininity/Girl Power/Womanly trait is 6918... Innately her score will be +(6918x2=13836/16=)864.75 points towards all decisions affected by the "Girl Power" trait. Bathing/Change Clothes +100%, Break/Attention +50%, and Favorite Place/Cook +25%. These are modded by any traits that effect her girliness, in this case Health Management adds 25% to take a break if fatigue is above 50%. Her fatigue is 27% currently so it does not apply, but if it did, take a break would get +75% instead of +50% of the total allotment of 865 points available or +649 points...

Let's assume it applies... also let's assume the calculations remain consistent and this hits the number one spot each time (it won't)... She will get +865 for bathe or change and +649 for take a break, 433 for seek attention, and 216 for got to favorite place or go cook... Every 30 seconds these would be added until one reaches 10,000 -- in which it returns to 0 and she performs the action. Ergo, every 347 seconds, she will likely bathe or change her clothes, every 462 seconds she will take a break/nap, 693 seconds she will seek attention, 1388 seconds she will want to go to her favorite spot or cook.

Noting once more, this is if all rolls remain consistent, which they will certainly not, and there are no outside player influences, this is just if she is left alone. If you suggest things to her it will double the current score innately (with a trust above 100, lower than that, she won't notice your order at all), and depending on her dependability (Trust/Reliability) score, this can increase to an instant 100% around a 2500 trait score or so. Also her skills will factor in like anything else. These will add +/-XX% to the scores. Then some actions, like Cooking for instance, also have an impact from their other traits, in this case Instinct governs all active work functions, Cooking will get an additional score added of +50% all instinct scores rolled added to the Girl Power scores as well.

Also, if you get two or more scores equally competing for the chosen action, they will be rerolled and calculated again (and again, and again) until one wins the rolls. Which is more likely to happen much more frequently earlier in the game than later as scores get higher and the difference spreads wider apart numerically.

All 16 dependent choices that create the girl's will to do things are all running on these timers in the background. They also receive and additional bonus to each every interval based on other influences. Each is calculated accordingly with all status info, trait scores, and skill scores, as well as several environmental factors, every interval in which she is pressed to make another decision or chooses to stay on the same activity another time interval...

Hope this at least sort of explains the concept of how your girls choose what to do each animation swap (and why your CPU is hammered every 30 seconds) to everyone...

There are literally tens of thousands of calculations being made per second during that time then contrasted with one another. The more girls present in the same zone, including Shan/Beauty/Merchant and how close the player is to the girls, the more contrasting taking place to see if they would like to perform an action together or not.

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
What happened to HongFire? That site use to be the best!
We got DDoS blasted and redirected into total oblivion by angry cyber protesters... Due to the inability to contact anyone from the site's administration directly at present, it's impossible to know what is happening as there is no way to get updates, unless someone knows how to contact whomever Inquisitor left in charge of things, as I heard that he walked away. Maybe they stopped upkeep of the servers, maybe someone didn't pay the bills... Who knows? I know the site was having some minor financial troubles because server costs were high due to the huge amount of international traffic... Maybe the cyber terrorists that were motivated by fake news won... It's up in the air until it either comes back online or everyone just moves on...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
When I mentioned an HF patch, I meant someone else making one in the same fashion, outside of HF (a-la ).

I don't see HF coming back considering the way it just vanished, and frankly most of the relevant community has already left before that.
Yeah that's sad... Stupid people believing that it was some den of rapists and child molesters, as well as all the strange ad bot attacks and stuff... I honestly hate the truly idiotic folks that cannot take a moment to see what something is really about instead of make assumptions based on what other ignorant people say...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019

I think ScrewThisNoise's releases are the best option we have. He is working diligently with the modding community to bring us all the latest functioning patches and bugfixes and is personally testing and patching compatibility issues himself... sooo yeah... It's not the brand name you know, but it's the same reliable final product...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How does Ai girl differ from honey select? I get that koikatsu us like an anime version at school with cellshading. But what is honey select?
Basically put, in every facet of the game... Honey Select (I keep confusing in my mind with Premium Play Darkness) you are the purveyor of a hotel that is full of girls that you basically have to break sexually until you can unlock the 5/6 way gangbang scenes. It is all text/menu based gameplay if I recall correctly. You basically create girls, place them throughout the game's rooms and bang them... Each of the three (I believe) main girls have some storyline, but it is all inconsequential and linear.

AI-Girl is a survival type game where you design bases and release AI-Girls from stasis pods in a fully rendered and explorable 3D environment. You have to manage resources and keep your girls in good health as you assist them in their journey of self-awareness to become more and more human. The setting is post-apocalyptic and so far it seems that you are the only human survivor on this tropical island... Kind of like Adam and Eve... and Lillith, Stacy, Lucy, and Beauty (Shan/merchant). LOL!

Last edited:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Has anyone found how to change the bgm music when in game? I added a bunch of songs to the audio folder and went in game using the juke box but it never shows having your own music play would make this game less tedious tbh lmao
You need to put your own song .wav files in the UserData/Audio folder...

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
How does this work exactly? i've never even seen the option to get angry at one of my girls, is there something you have to do to unlock the option?
It depends on the translations what words are displayed and if you used the Google Translate based patch, Babylon, Yandex etc... I assume it also depends on their stats as the option has disappeared for me seemingly on the two girls that I have on the Housing Island currently. If I can recall correctly, the talk option was "Get Angry." It may have been version dependent as well. I'll look into it further and get back to you.

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
right but why does she wait until she collapses?
and what should i do when she collapses?
if its in the woods i cant jump or crawl to the main place when carriying her on the back LOL
the only thing to do then is to restart the game.
As you get their stats higher and add skills they will stop waiting until they collapse. If they have a high trust and instinct and you set them to go collect materials, they will work until they drop unless you send them to do something else (like rest). It's best to activate that when having the girls follow you to learn how to gather materials, then when you are done, tell them to go eat then rest. You have to train them their routines. They are like babies and need to be shown everything.

Wherever they fall, you can pick them up, open the phone, map, then choose what base you want to bring them to. You can fast travel carrying the girls if they end up in precarious places.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes