h4ckz0n

Aug 13, 2019
It depends on the translations what words are displayed and if you used the Google Translate based patch, Babylon, Yandex etc... I assume it also depends on their stats as the option has disappeared for me seemingly on the two girls that I have on the Housing Island currently. If I can recall correctly, the talk option was "Get Angry." It may have been version dependent as well. I'll look into it further and get back to you.
The "Get Angry" option was just the autotranslation going wrong, its the Flatter option.

Reactions: EroShane

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
@ ScrewThisNoise

BetterRepack R2 feedback
frist: thanks for your time and effort! (y)

there seems to be a problem when removing the translation via the vanillify script

upgrade working 1.3->2 (with translation already removed previously and running translation removal again before first launch) => errors
fresh install of R2 (with translation removed via script) => errors
fresh install of R2 (translation intact) => seems fine (although, for some reason I cannot remove male character's clothes during H-Scenes...)

I used the repacks as they are - no additional mods added.

this is the error message on startup

View attachment 454935
Here, must've been corrupted in DL process or by antivirus maybe...?

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
ok i give the girl fish two times but she doesnt eat it
whats the problem?
she just colapses after a while ;)
and when she is hungry i ask if she wants to eat then she says she eat later LOL
i had to restart the game twice just because i cant make her to eat.
i probably have to restart it again ;)

so question is: how do i get her to eat?
What are the girls stats?
Do you have prepared foods and dish ingredients in the cooktop storage? If they cannot access food they won't eat.
Is her satiety/hunger lower than 50%? If she isn't hungry she won't eat.
Is her trust/reliability under 100? If she has little/no trust/reliability with you, she won't listen. You need to interact more.
Is she set to another task she hasn't completed yet? If you tell them to gather materials they may skip meals and sleep.
Is she collapsing from hunger or something else? I've never personally had a girl collapse from hunger. Fatigue and continued stomach aches will put them down though and stop them from eating as well. In that case you need to give her gastrointestinal medicine and tell her to sleep.

Can you post a screenshot of the status card on the girl that won't eat?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
There's a full list on japanese wikiwiki7-r.net:

If you have troubles accessing it, try VPN. Opera VPN should be enough.
Thanks for that!

Kinda disappointed that most of the animations are variations of the same thing, comparably to other games they made. That and their direct and indirect animation triggers. direct being bath/toilet, indirect being having to select location during H cause if you build a normal house unlike open spaces of koikatsu its a pain...

Also someones getting H'd near stairs :ROFLMAO:

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Okay, out of time for now. May get a moment later on at work to pop in a second, but otherwise, until tomorrow...

Feb 23, 2019
Have you guys experienced issues with the "camera" function in Studio NEO? Mine stopped working today... worked fine yesterday O_O ie I cannot switch to camera 1; the camera icon just dissappears and nothing happens. Yesterday the POV switched to the camera's and moved along with it. EDIT: Nevermind it was the DIRECTOR NEO mod from the Discord which fudged it up. I moved the directorneoai.dll and dineoasset folder out of bepinex/plugins and it works again. Probably hijacks some of those functions ^_^

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone know if Darkness counters the effect of Humanity?

Ive started a new girl, upped all but Humanity and Vigilance, she gives 0 fks when iam in visual range of her going to the bathroom.

However when denying her H, she got shy when i caught her but she was around 160 for humanity, i lowered it around 43 again, trying to test it again.

Feb 23, 2019

I have made a short video - I know it is repetitive, but it was more to test the camera function than anything else. I have two questions and wanted to see if anyone knows...
1. Is it possible to link camera 1 directly with camera 2; with a smooth transition?
2. When you loop the dance animations, there is always that jagged restart; any possibility of mending that yet or transition into another animation? I cannot remember if it was addressed in Honey Select or PlayHome. I do not think it was.

The way almost everyone did it in the previous illusion games (studio), was to make kind of a story starting with camera 1 where she sucks dick or something (intro) and then use cameras 2-9(0) to further develop that story... would be cool if we could do that with the camera! :-D

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Man, it's weird not being able to have folders for custom characters in this game. I'm used to sorting characters by show/game in previous Illusion games, but here they all need to be in the root male/female folder. The game is also absolutely devouring my GPU, like jesus. I'm sitting on a GTX 970, so while it's definitely not the greatest, it's not a bad card for most modern games. Not particularly optimized, is it? Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised after the lag fest of their previous open world game.

Last edited:

jasuso

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone has a 100% or very advanced save file to share? Please...Its a pain getting to the actual good stuff

Feb 23, 2019
Man, it's weird not being able to have folders for custom characters in this game. I'm used to sorting characters by show/game in previous Illusion games, but here they all need to be in the root male/female folder. The game is also absolutely devouring my GPU, like jesus. I'm sitting on a GTX 970, so while it's definitely not the greatest, it's not a bad card for most modern games. Not particularly optimized, is it? Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised after the lag fest of their previous open world game.
I bought a game on Steam called Freeman... it's not a lagfest but instead its incredibly limited graphics and gameplay-wise (what they can do). It is also made in Unity... I think Unity as a game engine is very limited. In Freeman all textures look like absolute shit; and in this game and with mods oooooh boi :-D Even with modders improving AI Girl I don't think it will ever be like a fully optimized game. On another note, COD:MW is not optimized either; and that is a AAA game publisher; so I think Illusion is atleast up there in optimization; and the modders are very fast! (compared to Fallout 4 and Skyrim fx)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just throwing up the latest incarnation of my island house (motel?), remodeled to include the dance furniture from the 11/08 update, so obviously you'll need that. Drop it into \UserData\housing\03 and load it from the housing interface, expect to take a while for it to finish loading (takes me a few minutes even on a SSD).

View attachment 457352
Holy crap that is big, must have taken a while to build.

What happened to HongFire? That site use to be the best!
I only just discovered it was gone a little while ago myself. I've heard rumors of it just going under due to maintenance costs or being attacked constantly over an extended period, but I don't know why for sure.

Thank you for your reply,will try that.
No problem, just keep in mind that an HF patch may not be out yet whether anyone is working on one or not.

Basically put, in every facet of the game... Honey Select (I keep confusing in my mind with Premium Play Darkness) you are the purveyor of a hotel that is fully of girls that you basically have to break sexually until you can unlock the 5/6 way gangbang scenes. It is all text/menu based gameplay if I recall correctly. You basically create girls, place them throughout the game's rooms and bang them... Each of the three (I believe) main girls have some storyline, but it is all inconsequential and linear.

AI-Girl is a survival type game where you design bases and release AI-Girls from stasis pods in a fully rendered and explorable 3D environment. You have to manage resources and keep your girls in good health as you assist them in their journey of self-awareness to become more and more human. The setting is post-apocalyptic and so far it seems that you are the only human survivor on this tropical island... Kind of like Adam and Eve... and Lillith, Stacy, Lucy, and Beauty (Shan/merchant). LOL!
Wait, the girls are canonically not human? I didn't know that. Then again, I don't read machine translated text after the hell I go through with certain elements of the Koikatsu translation, namely anything not translated by Illusion, so I skipped the story element because it is in that category even if it may or may not be high quality for the type.

I'm on a GTX 1060 and I don't have a problem with lag on this one. That said, I do have problems with the previous game, Koikatsu, which I think stem from having so many characters. It seems to not be fully optimized for even the character load AA2 was capable of without issue, this definitely doesn't seem to be a graphics issue. I can't say the same for AI Girl issues since I haven't had any.

Anyone has a 100% or very advanced save file to share? Please...Its a pain getting to the actual good stuff
The Better Repack version in the OP has a save that meets your request. It may not be at absolute 100%, but it is no doubt finished to the housing island at least.

Reactions: pigtamer69

skyneedler9

Oct 27, 2019
I would like to see the bone mod system get better so costume cards don't force bone change... I donno why the bones values are saving to the costume cards but it is \o/ ...

and another is seeing a mod where you can designate costumes to individual girls... that way my demon girls don't have to lose their wings, tails and horns when changing xD... and yes they have individual wing colors and horn shapes so no, i can't make them exclusive to that save, that doesn't change them from interchanging each other's color wings XD... I'd look forward to seeing a mod like that.

1 2

Aug 11, 2019
Hello guys, Im using the last Repack game, everything works fine until...
Until a girl with the Nympho trait "attack me" for H Scene, I let the scene play but when I quit it, it kinda freeze? I mean there is the dialog camera but without text... The only command working is the esc one to quit the game...
I tried to let the girl do her thing for a couple of minutes but same problem, I cant move on after that, how weird.

The only mod that I activated is the one with F key and sprint... I don't know if it cause trouble, I don't think so.

Im stuck ._.
Any clue?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello guys, Im using the last Repack game, everything works fine until...
Until a girl with the Nympho trait "attack me" for H Scene, I let the scene play but when I quit it, it kinda freeze? I mean there is the dialog camera but without text... The only command working is the esc one to quit the game...
I tried to let the girl do her thing for a couple of minutes but same problem, I cant move one after that, how weird.

The only mod that I activated is the one with F key and sprint... I don't know if it cause trouble, I don't think so.

Im stuck ._.
Any clue?
Does it create a log? If not, it is exactly the same as my issue.

1 2

Aug 11, 2019
Does it create a log? If not, it is exactly the same as my issue.
No log, exit game with Esc seems to be the only way since there is no UI anymore on the screen, only the girl without text :/

I could remove the Nympho trait ingame to avoid those ingame events but that's kinda ruin the purpose of that gameplay part.

Last edited:

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
No log, exit game with Esc seems to be the only way since there is no UI anymore on the screen, only the girl without text :/

I could remove the Nympho trait ingame to avoid those ingame events but that's kinda ruin the purpose of that gameplay part.
How did you aquire the nympho trait?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes