• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

888hydra

Oct 27, 2019
just a quick question: can you crouch in this game? i sometimes need to crouch for... ehem... various reason...
You can crouch only when you need to pass a certain obstacle in the game.
I don't know what's your exact intention, but this building component might fulfill you desire I guess. :unsure:

HentaiOtaku

Mar 13, 2018
Sorry if it's been asked already, but is there a way to return to Ruined Island from Housing Island? I only found the options to transfer the girls.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry if it's been asked already, but is there a way to return to Ruined Island from Housing Island? I only found the options to transfer the girls.
on house island where the trader stand, move slowly on the outside (face water) of the wooden planks, it will show boat
its a bit hard to find the right spot but you can return from there to the ruined city

flows30

Aug 27, 2019
You can crouch only when you need to pass a certain obstacle in the game.
I don't know what's your exact intention, but this building component might fulfill you desire I guess. :unsure:
oh thanks for the answer, what i wanna do is... well... snap a girl's photo from low angle :p

Reactions: Dreyperro

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
I also have a question, when will this get like "released", because for now are just updates etc. Its no problem waiting for it but how long might it take, one month,two?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Is there a particular reason R2 has item cheats enabled by default?
cheats aren't enabled by default? if you're talking about the scriptloader mod. Only the base mod is enabled by default, the scripts themselves still need to be added to the scripts folder. The updater doesn't remove any scripts you have already added yourself though.

cazzaren

Jun 6, 2019
Has anyone found how to change the bgm music when in game? I added a bunch of songs to the audio folder and went in game using the juke box but it never shows having your own music play would make this game less tedious tbh lmao

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
I also have a question, when will this get like "released", because for now are just updates etc. Its no problem waiting for it but how long might it take, one month,two?
Game is released but only in Japan, you need vpn for fully download and to buy it, otherwise install Br2 for latest release(Gamev1.3current).

Sep 17, 2019
Has anyone found how to change the bgm music when in game? I added a bunch of songs to the audio folder and went in game using the juke box but it never shows having your own music play would make this game less tedious tbh lmao
Game like only *.ogg and *.wav Files in :
AI-Shoujo xx\UserData\audio
no mp3 working
*Edit April 2020:
*.ogg will never work with.

Last edited:
Reactions: DannyhelMont

27X

Oct 30, 2019
cheats aren't enabled by default? if you're talking about the scriptloader mod. Only the base mod is enabled by default, the scripts themselves still need to be added to the scripts folder. The updater doesn't remove any scripts you have already added yourself though.
I never enabled any item cheats and even in a new game I've got 6969 of everythng.

Dec 7, 2018
Oh thanks, i can wait its no problem, illusion games are always good
Wait? Wait for what? As he already mentioned the game IS released, what you can download here is already the full version of the game. If you mean you want to wait for a fully localized western release then you're out of luck, just like most other games from good ol' Nippon it'll never not in a million years get a proper English release. This here is the best you can get.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Wait? Wait for what? As he already mentioned the game IS released, what you can download here is already the full version of the game. If you mean you want to wait for a fully localized western release then you're out of luck, just like most other games from good ol' Nippon it'll never not in a million years get a proper English release. This here is the best you can get.
Illusion has penned a deal with Fakku to have an official localization for some of their games (see ). Though the translation is quite better than auto-translation, they severely lack behind in availability of recent content.

So even if they do localize AI-Girl, it will probably be close to a year from now (maybe 6 months at best) and will lack whatever content -DLC and expansions- will be released in the meantime.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes