ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I was so exited by this Game#
But then:

d3d11: failed to create 2D texture id=1088 width=256 height=256 mips=1 dxgifmt=65 [D3D error was 887a0005]

Oh my Goodnes my Vidcard dies.. uuuhuhhuhu,
hopefully i can fix this.
I've gotten a few errors like this, seems to be a problem with overlays mod. Modder has been informed. Will probably to a Hotfix for this issue when it's resolved.

Reason this weren't discovered during testing is... it happens randomly. Try to reload the character if you keep experiencing this.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Good morning, let's get to work...

Yes, when you've encountered the mechanic that uses those cards, a folder will be created in UserData for storing them.

Can you please send me your output_log? it should be in the game root at R2

Yes, that card were bugged in R1.3 for some users, so shipped a new copy. Taken note, if I touch the cards in future releases, I'll add a "Do you want to replace" question or a automated backup of that folder. Thanks for the feedback :D

Oh... multiple mods depends on xunity now... cool... didn't catch that, that's my bad. if you want japanese ingame language, just use the launcher to select it nondestructively for now.
There is no log to send, it didn't create one. I have a feeling it didn't create a log because it didn't detect the game closing improperly. Technically, the apparent lack of crash is true, I had to close the window in order to get out of the game, it didn't crash out. The only thing I can give you is a description of the issue, which I already have except one little detail that may or may not make a difference. The girl does have the skills you can buy from the trader. (Heat, Nympho, Collector) I will attempt to remove those and see if maybe they are bugged, though it will take a while because removing them will lower the chance of her forcing me into H.

Last edited:

Suiei

Nov 3, 2019
EDIT: Some of my previous "desire" (Wishes) observations were incorrect. The girls ONLY receive the bonuses (scripted as WishBuff) IF they get their wishes fulfilled that game day. Ergo, if you have a kind/loyal/understanding girl, you have to do an act of kindness, not H-other girls, and ask her about herself in the game day to activate her full buff cycle.

So if she has stimulation, forbidden, judgement -- you need to give her an orgasm on a bondage device then get angry with her about it after to make her feel good... ROFL! Then in return she will go out and work her ass off for you, cook you a nice meal, and bring home a friend for after hours funtime... LOL!
How does this work exactly? i've never even seen the option to get angry at one of my girls, is there something you have to do to unlock the option?

Reactions: EroShane

GSlayer1

Sep 7, 2019
Latest post from hooh. 4th or 5th down! here is the link to his folder directly.
thanks so how do install these zipmods? what actually happens in game do i go to the island housing base to use the mod?

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks for the feedback :giggle:

Might be that it had trouble replacing it, but it should after a reload in that case... if you try to do something to reload the game, like restarting it, does that fix it?
Unfortunately, no. I've tried restarting 5 or 6 times, without any change in this behavior. I am using only the R2 repack with added downloaded characters and houses and a few of the optional plugins you included: pushupai and most of the script loader scripts, (except for the farclipplane, ignore_ovelap, quick_save, and unrestricted_h_positions scripts).

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
@ ScrewThisNoise

First, thank you for upload the patch, and V r2.0 of you repack. Perhaps an administrator can put the patchs links in "Useful Links/Images:".

Now for suporting community, i tested V R2,0. In R 1.3 i had 60 fps with downs to 42-47, and rise again to 60 fps in less of a second without problems. I downloaded V 2.0 and had 60 fps, in some areas down to 40-50 fps constants (ruins, forest) and down to 24-30 fps and ocassionaly to 14-20 probocating cuts and lag, maybe mods, maybe new aspect of the patch, how know.

Finally i want your help with text, font and size of the text. I enjoyed playing your V. R1.3 and in the new repack text is smaller and have other font. Because is not a problem and i play in a tv, i want text bigger, for people that play in monitor i understand the change, so if you will help me, i want to know how change text, size, font, etc. Or simply how can i configurate the game to play and read text like in your R1.3 version, maybe is just a file for auto traduction but i dont know. And eventually with new patchs, mods and repacks this will happen again, so if you know how configurate text for the game please give me a hand.

Sorry for my bad english, and thanks again to you and the community

I resolved my problems and lag issues after testing R2.0 repack with testing and error.

1-. clean registry: user-appData-localLow-illusion__AI-Syoujyo (detele all)
in Windows 7 ", escribe regedit y da clic en Aceptar. Delete Ilusion AI-Syoujyo

2-. extract: AI-Shoujo R1.3 ( search: [BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer and apply the fix)

3-. download: aisyoujyo_02_plus_1108mhg_sub (with the full patch not work, the full patch erase and replace data and files with mods and bad results) But fortunately R 1.3 works fine, at least for my.

1108 Illusion Update courtesy of @ ScrewThisNoise

FULL: < >
SUB: < >

4-. install: aisyoujyo_02_plus_1108mhg_sub
how i said only works with sub patch.
- extrac the patch, open the folder
- open FileCopy.exe with applocale or similar program.
- click in the left option, wait until finish instalation, and then click in the right option for close the installer.

5-. copy to the game folder (user data) saves, houses, chara and coordinate.

5.5 -.(i don`t like the font and sizes for the fan translation, but if you like, save the files from repack v2 and replace in the same folder in 1.3. Fan translation is the file,
Bepinex- translation-en-texture

6.- open InitSetting.exe with applocale or similar program and enjoy (same mods from R1.3 repack, no problems for me, and update working) with sub patch the inisetting say v1.02 but when you enter to the game is 1.03 and changes working without unstable mods that made my game lag, stuttering and unstable fps.
PD: if you install the full patch1108all, the iniseting is in japannese, still work but change a lot of configurations of the repack.

7-. wait until modders fix the problems (20-11-19 new update and probably broken game again), i think for at least next 2 weeks this will work fine with only manual patch. (i dont like repacks`and prefers clean install but i cant find the iso of the game, hongfire desapear, and fortunately Screwthisnoiseis is nice and give good feedback)

8-. (tell me when the male uncensor works fine and forgive my bad english, i wrote like in spanish, regards.)

Mayonist

Jul 30, 2017
Hm i dont understand about pet synthizer thing. I can create the pet but how i use/make the pet appear?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes