Dec 7, 2018
How? I have no issues with them before. Just now I get the option to feed cats, but not chicken.
FFS, dude...it's random. Around 7 out of 10 times the chickens or cats simply think to themself "Oh crap, it's that stupid mofo again, better run while I still can" Yes, it's THAT simple.

Is there any way to quickly raise the hearts, so I can get to the fun part.
You don't need ANY hearts to get to the "fun" part, just talk to them and ask them to spread their legs.

May 22, 2018
That happen to me and i figure out how to get out the wood when the girl is collages and i finally put her in the bed. to get out the wood by press m 2 time and it open the map and click on the red flag and it teleport you there.

cyprine

Nov 8, 2019
how do i change the background music ?
i've built a radio thingy & tried adding some mp3 to the audio folder (in user data) but to no avail.

Spookmgg

Apr 18, 2018
Someone must have already asked this, but I can't find a response. How do you activate things in your inventory like Spare Pouch or Capture Cage? Tried every button I can think of, but nothing seems to work. Thanks in advance.

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Spare pouch you activate by clicking on the blue + when you use your phone. Capture Cage you need to feed a chicken or cat first (one that didn't run away) then you can use it.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
How? I have no issues with them before. Just now I get the option to feed cats, but not chicken.
The animals liking or not liking is dependent on your game and the animals. It's random whether they're friendly or not.

Yuki-onna

Mar 18, 2019
how do i change the background music ?
i've built a radio thingy & tried adding some mp3 to the audio folder (in user data) but to no avail.
Someone here has said that use .wav file instead of .mp3
When I applied, everything was great until my waifu voice became broken like creepypasta videos... it was scary and I will never change BGM.

AzumiChan

Oct 25, 2019
I found a chick in the chicken coop. I had 4 chickens in it and 13 eggs at the time. 2 chicks appeared. So maybe you just have to NOT get the eggs :-D or maybe it is random like the collections.
Finally, made it ;))
Need wait few days and check chicken coop.
I created Chick Hate (its simply chick on guy head..)
Thanks for advise and clue.

Sep 17, 2019
I was so exited by this Game#
But then:

d3d11: failed to create 2D texture id=1088 width=256 height=256 mips=1 dxgifmt=65 [D3D error was 887a0005]

Oh my Goodnes my Vidcard dies.. uuuhuhhuhu,
hopefully i can fix this.

h4ckz0n

Aug 13, 2019
Someone here has said that use .wav file instead of .mp3
When I applied, everything was great until my waifu voice became broken like creepypasta videos... it was scary and I will never change BGM.
Idk I used .wav files and they show up for selection but nothing happens when i do select them. Seems to be kinda broken right now, illusion fix it pls.

May 22, 2018
I thinking i improve the games performance by set maximum processor state 90% and set link state power management off and i have the setting set on default on the game setting and it running smooth and a bit lag not too much. and set the power options high performance and set the 50 to 70%. i was try to keep the processor from overheat. and close some program that you don't use.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes