darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
Is there a way to extend or reduce the size of the wall/floor?
i didnt find one. my method for building was to use the wall-less room (just has floors/roof and some pillars) then get them in shape i want etc and apply walls to it. there are 2 types of all walls, a partition wall which will fit inside the rooms and the normal ones which are for the outside.

Now i got aquestion,what folders do i have to copy over to a new install to keep all my characters/outfits/bases/ and perhaps save? i spent about 6 hours making my base on the housing island so far and im not even half done...

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
i didnt find one. my method for building was to use the wall-less room (just has floors/roof and some pillars) then get them in shape i want etc and apply walls to it. there are 2 types of all walls, a partition wall which will fit inside the rooms and the normal ones which are for the outside.

Now i got aquestion,what folders do i have to copy over to a new install to keep all my characters/outfits/bases/ and perhaps save? i spent about 6 hours making my base on the housing island so far and im not even half done...
the UserData folder contains everything you make. I'd backup that on occasion, and if you've overwritten something you didn't mean to, you can just drop in your backup... everything is there; screenshots, characters, saves, scenes, houses...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey Bro - I wanna ask You where can I find item call "Chick" ? Don't have only this one for craft - its kind of fish or something ?
Actually, I wrote " click on the icon of any base". That is, a mouse click, and not something else.
And the elements really need to be looked for, they can get caught anywhere both during the search, cultivation, and during fishing, etc.) Maybe there is a "chick", but I have not seen it
In fact, there are a lot of elements and new ones are constantly appearing.
20170520_121745.jpg

Reactions: AzumiChan

AzumiChan

Oct 25, 2019
Actually, I wrote " click on the icon of any base". That is, a mouse click, and not something else.
And the elements really need to be looked for, they can get caught anywhere both during the search, cultivation, and during fishing, etc.) Maybe there is a "chick", but I have not seen it
In fact, there are a lot of elements and new ones are constantly appearing.
View attachment 455193
This is one of the thing in guy inventory, have already"chicken" (You must catch chicken in crafted cage) but not "chick".
Maybe I need do something with egg ? - If You have chicken at your posession, you can craft eggs, but now is the question how to make little chick with egg :p
Anyway thank You, Your girl looks strong, mine have "only" 600-700 in all parameters ;)

Feb 23, 2019
This is one of the thing in guy inventory, have already"chicken" (You must catch chicken in crafted cage) but not "chick".
Maybe I need do something with egg ? - If You have chicken at your posession, you can craft eggs, but now is the question how to make little chick with egg :p
Anyway thank You, Your girl looks strong, mine have "only" 600-700 in all parameters ;)
I found a chick in the chicken coop. I had 4 chickens in it and 13 eggs at the time. 2 chicks appeared. So maybe you just have to NOT get the eggs :-D or maybe it is random like the collections.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Better done as ScrewThisNoise said.
Before installing the new version, completely copy the UserData folder (for example, from version 1.3). Then install repack 2, from there also completely copy the UserData folder. Thus, you should have a copy of the old and new version.
Then from the old version UserData (repack 1.3) you need to copy the entire “save” folder and all the characters that were in the game (the “chara” folder) to the UserData folder with the game
20170520_121745.jpg
I did this in a way since repack 1 and always everything worked in the new version without losing anything.
This works if you only need a game, if you did something in the studio, then you need to transfer elements from the studio, etc.
Well, I didn’t think about chicken. They run around, I don’t think it’s hard to find. Chicken and cat can be caught with a cage. For hens you need to build a chicken coop, maybe varieties appear there. eggs can simply be found without a chicken coop.
there are else
20170520_121745.jpg
In addition, there are many more things there, including obscure ones. For example, a fish hat or a hat-cat
20170520_121745.jpg

Reactions: AzumiChan

AzumiChan

Oct 25, 2019
I found a chick in the chicken coop. I had 4 chickens in it and 13 eggs at the time. 2 chicks appeared. So maybe you just have to NOT get the eggs :-D or maybe it is random like the collections.
Thanks for tip ! I be watching this (have already chicken coop with 4 chicken inside)

AzumiChan

Oct 25, 2019
Better done as ScrewThisNoise said.
Before installing the new version, completely copy the UserData folder (for example, from version 1.3). Then install repack 2, from there also completely copy the UserData folder. Thus, you should have a copy of the old and new version.
Then from the old version UserData (repack 1.3) you need to copy the entire “save” folder and all the characters that were in the game (the “chara” folder) to the UserData folder with the game
View attachment 455201
I did this in a way since repack 1 and always everything worked in the new version without losing anything.
This works if you only need a game, if you did something in the studio, then you need to transfer elements from the studio, etc.

Well, I didn’t think about chicken. They run around, I don’t think it’s hard to find. Chicken and cat can be caught with a cage. For hens you need to build a chicken coop, maybe varieties appear there. eggs can simply be found without a chicken coop.
there are else
View attachment 455222
In addition, there are many more things there, including obscure ones. For example, a fish hat or a hat-cat
View attachment 455223
Yeah have this "hats" too, i dont have only this one on 2nd picture - electric lamp on head (?) , simply I must also craft and create all items in base ;p

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Yeah have this "hats" too, i dont have only this one on 2nd picture - electric lamp on head (?) , simply I must also craft and create all items in base ;p
No, only a fish or a cat on his head. The lamp is still in the hands. But I do not exclude that everything can be. I don't understand why to wear fish on my head and who invented it ...

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I got a similar DM over in discord, after a bit of poking around it seemed that the culprit were the optional mod FarClipPlane (part of the scriptloader stuff). Shortcut key is J for config. It helps with FPS due to it restricting how much is loaded at any one time, but if you don't plan to use it, I recommend just removing FarClipPlaneObject.cs and FarClipPlaneSetting.cs from the scripts folder
Thanks, that fixed it. Didn't get any noticeable FPS issues either so it's all good.

Reactions: ScrewThisNoise

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
ScrewThisNoise, great job with the new repack. The new translation is mostly working well. One thing I noticed, however, is when you get the text "Talk to ____" the name of the character remains untranslated.
The character names are translated correctly in the dialog screen and the status screen.

Are others seeing this? Any ideas?

screencap1.png

AI_2019-11-09-11-56-27-941.png

Djaxxx

Jan 24, 2018
hey guys
anyone know if there are new clothing/ acc. mods somewhere on the www ?
i'm in love with that game, also HS + koikatu - both had a great mod-community with lots of output..
so hongfire is dead, means there must be another place to get those great mods. but maybe the game is way too fresh and modding will take some time. so apart from this - anyone had an idea IF there new clothing/ chara etc mods where i can find them ? or maybe in nearly future ?
btw current mod-status is like from "better repack 2"

ps; i'm on illusion discord since 2 mins, maybe there are some fresh mods, too...

thxx guys =)

Teodex

Mar 12, 2018
Strange, I no longer get the option to capure cats/chickens.

I no longer get the option to fed them, even when I have wildflower seed and catfish, as well as the cage.

Could it be because I built the pet synthetizer?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Strange, I no longer get the option to capure cats/chickens.

I no longer get the option to fed them, even when I have wildflower seed and catfish, as well as the cage.

Could it be because I built the pet synthetizer?
The animals have to like you.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
ScrewThisNoise, great job with the new repack. The new translation is mostly working well. One thing I noticed, however, is when you get the text "Talk to ____" the name of the character remains untranslated.
The character names are translated correctly in the dialog screen and the status screen.

Are others seeing this? Any ideas?

View attachment 455397

View attachment 455411
Thanks for the feedback :giggle:

Might be that it had trouble replacing it, but it should after a reload in that case... if you try to do something to reload the game, like restarting it, does that fix it?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes