ghosh911

May 23, 2018
Previously I used fitgirl repack for honeyselect
Pretty good repack though.
Hope some other less buggy repack will come out.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It never created a log, it just stopped doing anything. The girl just stands there as if waiting for me to do something, but I have no options. It never loads the end of H dialogue, just hangs on that part as if it was acting normal. The only way to get out of it is to close the game, which means loss of any unsaved progress and may possibly be the reason it doesn't log anything. I'll back up my copy and try the new patch, maybe this was a bug on the game itself that got fixed in this patch.
ScrewThisNoise I can confirm the bug is still in R2. I just tested it and it still hangs right before showing the dialogue box for she gives the after H dialogue. No log was created.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
So:

Better tranlsation via bing
They definitely changed the rendering model because DHH settings look completely different, doesn't really seem to have affected framerate at all though
Basically no cooldown on the learning/impulse phase
Seems like they're backing off of letting the girls actually develop their own personalities pretty hard, even though I didn't see any pushback in the usual places, in fact a lot of people liked it short of the type of person surprised when their girl turned into a themonuclear vagina dentata after using hate/forced positions 24/7 (lol what did you think was going to happen)
Some mods broke, kind of to be expected, I had a transparent penis mesh set up so that lesbian\female protags could access ALL the positions, now i have a glowing lightsaber/plasma sword :/ and reverting to the genderbend mod did not help

I'll check the full version tomorrow but i think a couple things in the repack broke that didn't in the full version, so it might not be Illusion's changes alone breaking stuff.

Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
I used a save I got here, but how do I change the characters to be the ones that I created?

Nevermind I found it :p.

Performance kinda sucks for me tho.

Last edited:

d7b

Sep 30, 2019
Hi,

Thx to ScrewThisNoise for all his work :)

After applying the patch R1.3 to R2.0, the girl "ais_f_default.png" I was playing with from the beginning have her stats back to zero ! I have found the solution to retrieve her stats back because I had copy/paste all the folder R1.3 before applying the R2.0. Then I have copied/pasted her card from R1.3 to the new R2.0 and all her stats were back again.

So, ScrewThisNoise, you should just tell people if they want to apply your patch first do a copy/paste of their cards just in case :)

zTHC

Nov 6, 2018
Where can I download the officail update released yesterday? keep getting error from the official site

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
Reactions: perraco and Armonie

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
ok i give the girl fish two times but she doesnt eat it
whats the problem?
she just colapses after a while ;)
and when she is hungry i ask if she wants to eat then she says she eat later LOL
i had to restart the game twice just because i cant make her to eat.
i probably have to restart it again ;)

so question is: how do i get her to eat?
I don’t think you need to stop the game because of this. Girls themselves eat when they want. With the exception of quests where you need to cook fish. The girl takes only gifts or what she needs. If she doesn't need something, then giving her is useless

Reactions: rev2020

M_e_*

Nov 3, 2019
Since 1.03. in H-mode i can´t see the hero :( i mean even if it´s turned on in the settings its only monochrome in H mode.

thejackel

May 16, 2017
is there a way to extract cards from other people's scenes?

i remember back when in honeyselect or some other games there were applications made to extract cards from scenes

あの野郎

Oct 31, 2019
@ ScrewThisNoise

BetterRepack R2 feedback
frist: thanks for your time and effort! (y)

there seems to be a problem when removing the translation via the vanillify script

upgrade working 1.3->2 (with translation already removed previously and running translation removal again before first launch) => errors
fresh install of R2 (with translation removed via script) => errors
fresh install of R2 (translation intact) => seems fine (although, for some reason I cannot remove male character's clothes during H-Scenes...)

I used the repacks as they are - no additional mods added.

this is the error message on startup

R2Error.jpg

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
Is there a way to make a girl dance when you want it?

Generally this is not a problem. It is enough to change the angle or zoom in the camera and everything is visible. In addition, at any time, you can change the location to a more convenient
Yeah except some positions were only available against a wall and you couldn't see through it which was super stupid and no not everything was visible. Now they corrected it on you can see through walls but they still didn't correct the water if you look from below (at least on the last island).

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Has anyone gotten this issue with the new release? It's also making my game not load, it just gets stuck on an infinite loop.

Untitled.jpg

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes