lednaruto

May 27, 2017
me find solution , no are game are my pc , my pc are 2007 bios no have architetture use ssde 4.1 some game dont run , type my wwe2k20 me run , run with this sde-external-8.35.0-2019-03-11-win.tar.bz2 , me dont use sde exsternal wwe2k20 no start block loding , me try to start AI-Shoujo with sde external , game work perfect , can make male/female and play perfect 0 crash me find solution, for people have my problem game dont run after menu , use sde external for fix. for find sde search google find site intel for download free.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Excuse my ignorance as a noob but I was wondering if a save file with everything completed so you can just skip to the best bits? is possible...(like sexy beach). Also many awesome character creations of different females and cool costumes etc. Is either of these possible? And if so where can we download them please. Thanks again :)

D

Deleted member 87664

Excuse my ignorance as a noob but I was wondering if a save file with everything completed so you can just skip to the best bits? is possible...(like sexy beach). Also many awesome character creations of different females and cool costumes etc. Is either of these possible? And if so where can we download them please. Thanks again :)
Yep look back a few pages

Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Yep look back a few pages
thanks! I worked out how to install these cards etc.
The launcher lists scenes and houses. Are they installs as well like cards?
Is there a page of peoples upload cards as well ? or are they just uploaded here etc.
Also how does Ai girl differ from honey select ?

Last edited:

zxcess

Dec 8, 2017
Repack 1.3 was updated to 2.0. But the mod setting F1, to modify graphics and see the FPS has been broken. Someone found a solution.

JYZ1019

Apr 23, 2018
Tried both update from 1.3 to 2 and full v2, both have following issues.

If girl initiates H, unable to see positions in "Change position", and exit H hangs the girl (No after H dialogue)

Ask for H from girl previously has Lead, Serve, Insert with "Lead" only appearing occasionally if girl naughty or good mood? But now no "Lead" option no matter what.

Any others face similar issues?

--

Sep 26, 2017
yea male uncensor isnt good clips out everywhere reverse station position it doesnt even penetrate. :cautious:

zxcess

Dec 8, 2017
This repack version has many problems. Mods that do not work, failures with the graphic settings, the screen freezes, you cannot click on some screen options in ecchi mode.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes