• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity AI Girl (AI 少女) - Modding Directory/Discussion Thread

27X

Oct 30, 2019
You can see the CA effect very briefly during sunrise and moon rise, no buenos that it's actually running all the time.

AI_2019-11-05-05-18-14-057.png

AI_2019-11-05-05-18-00-249.png

AI_2019-11-05-04-04-28-195.png

AI_2019-11-05-03-56-03-601.png

D

Deleted member 862084

will there be more clothing mods than the ones in the first post? :) just 2 is a bit too few

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Update on ScrewThisNoise Sideloader Modpack:

Just delete the mods folder and apply this to the game folder =D
This will be included in the next BetterRepack as well ;-)
For the new ones here, this is for people that want to handle their own installation, but want a handy repository of mods to easily update that part of their installation without hunting everything down =D
for 'you know who you are': I don't condone paywalling this in any manner, nor placing it behind a ad-maze or anything of the sort!

AI Sideloader Modpack
Added Cur144's Active Skirt
Added Dark力力's AI_Tera_Horns
Added Higeo's FaceMOD V0.4
Added KKY's MorePatterns
Added Mat's AI_Bras
Added mlekoduszek's eyes 2
Added mlekoduszek's makeup
Added Wubsy's CowPrintPatterns
Updated Nyaacho's AI_BODYSKIN to v1.0.0

AI Sideloader Modpack - UncensorSelector
Added SAC's Sausage v0.12
Added Cur144's MaleUncensor v2
Updated SAC's UncensorSelectorPack to v0.2​

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Guys...we need a translation...
auto translation via bing works fine, if you're talking about the contextual retranslation of certain scenes of an "etchy" nature, that's going to take a while because it has to be done via contextual translation that isn't 1:1 to any of the three translation methods. People are literally going to have to listen to the dialog and than translate it directly and then add context and phrasing that doesn't sound like a junior high fap fiction. (or sounds completely like a junior high fap fiction if they're lazy)

Last edited:

JKerman

Nov 1, 2019
auto translation via bing works fine, if you're talking about the contextual retranslation of certain scenes of an "etchy" nature, that's going to take a while because it has to be done via contextual tranlsation that isn't 1:1 to any of the three translation methods. People are literally going to have to listen to the dialog and than tranlsate it drectly and then add context and phrasing that doesn't like a junior high fap fiction. (or sounds completely like a junior high fap fiction if they're lazy)
Yeah, but how hard would it be to find someone fluent in Japanese? I can't imagine it would be that difficult.

nikodim

Sep 4, 2017
This game is quite enjoyable actually... I feel that this is what other non-h open world games are missing - nice girls and the option to build a relationship.

ASXMods

Nov 8, 2019
Hi, first time posting, I wanted to share my first mod.

It's a pubic hair zipmod that contains 20 different shapes/sizes, and three variations for each shape (trimmed, stubble, and messy) for a total of 60 options to choose from. It's not meant to be super realistic. I went with what looks good to me, but I think it's an improvement over what the game originally offers. The textures are 2048x2048 and the size is about 100mb, hope that's not too big for some!

I grant permission for it to be used however you want as long as you don't sell it, put it behind a paywall, or take all credit if you redistribute/modifiy. :)

DOWNLOAD:

I'm adding a (blurry) mp4 preview of all options.

View attachment Preview.mp4

Last edited:

ElMouse

Oct 31, 2019
Hi, first time posting, I wanted to share my first mod.

It's a pubic hair zipmod that contains 20 different shapes/sizes, and three variations for each shape (trimmed, stubble, and messy) for a total of 60 options to choose from. It's not meant to be super realistic. I went with what looks good to me, but I think it's an improvement over what the game originally offers. The textures are 2048x2048 and the size is about 100mb, hope that's not too big for some!

I grant permission for it to be used however you want as long as you don't sell it, put it behind a paywall, or take all credit if you redistribute/modifiy. :)

DOWNLOAD:

I'm adding a (blurry) mp4 preview of all options.

View attachment 453847
Wow! Much Kudos!
Now only thing left is to implement a system where girls pubs grow over time and when you are fed up with it you advise the to shave the pussy

anonymmr

Jul 24, 2019
I don't really know much about it and I don't have any concrete ideas but can anyone tell if it's possible to mod in additional behavior items like "likes fishing", "likes cooking" and the H stuff? I'm a fan of these and collecting them is fun but I feel like there could still be more.

ElMouse

Oct 31, 2019
Might I just address the honorable mod creators and advise a mod, which from my diletsnt point of view should be easy to achieve, but could have drastic impact on the game.
So you might have noticed that make characters have much more face skin textures and much more different ones then female.
Making make facial textures available for female characters could possibly be rather easily achievable and bring some interesting results.

Sorry if I am mistaken

bluestar60

Nov 30, 2018
1573258753060.png

Need a toe parent slot, i made some toe rings using the heel slot but in certain animations the rings float off as the not attached to the bone it needs to be

1573258929665.png
I also made a chained cuff using the restraint collar the chain has good physics for this
And i added an earing on the left hand bracelet that also has physics but it dose clip into the hand
1573259082137.png
Added them to the ankle too they also clip :( but its not vastly notable

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hello people could somebody point me where i can find the last mod stinger722_3Dinmou ? the first one i have the second idk why is appearing i have it installed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: ok nvm i just found it lol

TheAncient0ne

Mar 30, 2018
sepeteus

Many thanks (y)
Always good to see girls aside the usual ones with two balloons on a stickfigure :D
I hear you. Don't really care for the balloon breasted fantasy hourglass figures. Judging by your avatar we have similar taste for women. :)

The maker doesn't really stretch far enough to make a realistic actual BBW tho.