• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
I deleted my save,,,start new one with resetet caracters and is doing the same thing....I deleted the game...put another one with one of the thing I need...and is doing every time the same

I can only suggest what one might do to remedy game play problems, I can not fix your game from my desk remotely.

Step 1. Completely remove your game. Run a cleaner like CCLEANER or other and remember to clean your registry as well.

Step 2. Reboot your computer after cleaning, this will clear all lingering memory.

Step 3. An unpacked game will have all the files child directories and essentials in one folder. DO NOT RUN the game from that folder. Copy that complete set to a new Folder on your C drive. You may name that C drive folder anything you want. I call mine AIG.
Within the AIG folder load a COPY of the unpacked game to include all the sub folders.

Perparing to start new game

Why? Because you can easily ruin the game playing around with MODs that you do not understand. I am not suggesting that you are incapable, I am saying that I do not understand all the MODs and the impact they have on the game. Many MODs I do not use. In the event you break a game or find it is not running as intended, you can erase your C drive AIG game and replace it with a fresh copy (the one you unpacked ) and start over. I do NOT recommend that you reload saved games from a previous installation. You can reload cards of favorite characters, homes, etc.. you may have downloaded seperately.

What I am seeing happening to others, I have done already and experienced the same bad results. Some MODs clearly instruct the user where to install (what folder) to place the MOD. Some authors assume you already know while yet others completely ignore the end user who is guessing about the MOD installation process.

When a MOD author tells you to install into the ROOT game directory that "should indicate" install into the main folder where the game start executable file is located (AI_Shoujo.exe) for example. This is not always the case and when the MOD should be in a child directory named "plugins" which indeed is a child folder of the ROOT game directory. This is confusing to people who do not know. Again, some MOD authors are very clear and give examples of exactly where to place MOD files.

The BetterRepack R4 JP Version is probably the best to date, but is NOT intended for use with the STEAM Version nor is it compatible with the STEAM version.

BetterRepack R4 JP Version Complete will run just fine when you follow the simple directions after unpacking the game files.
RUN the FIX_Registry.bat file ...FIRST
Then RUN the Init_Setting file next
That will pop up a window where you can set your preferred language, resolution, on/off for game console and on/off for DHH graphics MOD which is highly recommended for most users.
Once you set your graphics resolution > suggested = normal
Then Screen Size > suggested = 1920X1080 16.9 (even if you have a 4K card and monitor)
Set DHH on by ticking the box
Run the game in FULL SCREEN mode.

Start the game for the first time. It should run just fine after a slight pause (white screen) as the game adjusts for first use.
You will next see a countdown screen for the DHH mod. Just let it run. Patients is a virtue here. Do not press ESC.

Once the game starts for the first time, DO NOT load extra inventory, DO NOT try H-Session with the girl right at start.
Run through the basic tutorial like a noob... yes do this! The game is keeping track of both your progress.
Do all that is suggested (screen pop ups) at the beginning of the game up until you meet with Shan at her home.
When you get the "Let the Girl Grow" message, you can load inventory from a cheat, stock the kitchen vault.. load the chest at Shan's home. Use the Trainer MOD to bring your girl partner up to speed (advance her skills tools, etc)
You will find that you still need to let the girl talk even if she has been advanced from one heart to four. Let her say her thing... it is all part of the game progression. Talk to her at least three times after you advanced her. Then she will be able to use her skills as you gave them to her. Let her go... if you want someone to practice H-Session with, trade 50 batteries from your cheat stash for a glass of water. She will be very appreciative and max her hearts to 3 for you. At that point experiment with H-Session.

From this point forward find all the PODs and Terminals on the map to increase your girl population. Unlock the Boat by restoring power to the Ruins area. Unlock the Secret lab. You have completed all the goals at this point. You can now run Free mode next time you start the game.

Enjoy!

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
I can only suggest what one might do to remedy game play problems, I can not fix your game from my desk remotely.

Step 1. Completely remove your game. Run a cleaner like CCLEANER or other and remember to clean your registry as well.

Step 2. Reboot your computer after cleaning, this will clear all lingering memory.

Step 3. An unpacked game will have all the files child directories and essentials in one folder. DO NOT RUN the game from that folder. Copy that complete set to a new Folder on your C drive. You may name that C drive folder anything you want. I call mine AIG.
Within the AIG folder load a COPY of the unpacked game to include all the sub folders.

Perparing to start new game

Why? Because you can easily ruin the game playing around with MODs that you do not understand. I am not suggesting that you are incapable, I am saying that I do not understand all the MODs and the impact they have on the game. Many MODs I do not use. In the event you break a game or find it is not running as intended, you can erase your C drive AIG game and replace it with a fresh copy (the one you unpacked ) and start over. I do NOT recommend that you reload saved games from a previous installation. You can reload cards of favorite characters, homes, etc.. you may have downloaded seperately.

What I am seeing happening to others, I have done already and experienced the same bad results. Some MODs clearly instruct the user where to install (what folder) to place the MOD. Some authors assume you already know while yet others completely ignore the end user who is guessing about the MOD installation process.

When a MOD author tells you to install into the ROOT game directory that "should indicate" install into the main folder where the game start executable file is located (AI_Shoujo.exe) for example. This is not always the case and when the MOD should be in a child directory named "plugins" which indeed is a child folder of the ROOT game directory. This is confusing to people who do not know. Again, some MOD authors are very clear and give examples of exactly where to place MOD files.

The BetterRepack R4 JP Version is probably the best to date, but is NOT intended for use with the STEAM Version nor is it compatible with the STEAM version.

BetterRepack R4 JP Version Complete will run just fine when you follow the simple directions after unpacking the game files.
RUN the FIX_Registry.bat file ...FIRST
Then RUN the Init_Setting file next
That will pop up a window where you can set your preferred language, resolution, on/off for game console and on/off for DHH graphics MOD which is highly recommended for most users.
Once you set your graphics resolution > suggested = normal
Then Screen Size > suggested = 1920X1080 16.9 (even if you have a 4K card and monitor)
Set DHH on by ticking the box
Run the game in FULL SCREEN mode.

Start the game for the first time. It should run just fine after a slight pause (white screen) as the game adjusts for first use.
You will next see a countdown screen for the DHH mod. Just let it run. Patients is a virtue here. Do not press ESC.

Once the game starts for the first time, DO NOT load extra inventory, DO NOT try H-Session with the girl right at start.
Run through the basic tutorial like a noob... yes do this! The game is keeping track of both your progress.
Do all that is suggested (screen pop ups) at the beginning of the game up until you meet with Shan at her home.
When you get the "Let the Girl Grow" message, you can load inventory from a cheat, stock the kitchen vault.. load the chest at Shan's home. Use the Trainer MOD to bring your girl partner up to speed (advance her skills tools, etc)
You will find that you still need to let the girl talk even if she has been advanced from one heart to four. Let her say her thing... it is all part of the game progression. Talk to her at least three times after you advanced her. Then she will be able to use her skills as you gave them to her. Let her go... if you want someone to practice H-Session with, trade 50 batteries from your cheat stash for a glass of water. She will be very appreciative and max her hearts to 3 for you. At that point experiment with H-Session.

From this point forward find all the PODs and Terminals on the map to increase your girl population. Unlock the Boat by restoring power to the Ruins area. Unlock the Secret lab. You have completed all the goals at this point. You can now run Free mode next time you start the game.

Enjoy!
is like someone dont understand. Ik this game well...so I tell you a thing:
All the mods are named for what they do and have a ReadMe inside...and I say it another time I play this game from the release...
Idk but you are not the first how tell something like for meaning Idk what is a file or because they think Im a 16 years old. something like that....I need facts...like sugestion for a resolving...not instruction how to play it. or what mod to put in

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
Place all the files into a Folder with nothing else in that folder except the 10 downloaded files. Extract the first RAR archive, that archive will extract the other 9 folders into a complete game set. It is wise to extract the entire set into a unique folder away from the compressed set, such as the suggested folder name by WinRaR. There (the newly created folder) you will find the complete game set.
That is correct.
Within that folder extract the RAR first.. it will include the remaining data files
Use the suggested WinRAR Folder name for the extracted set.
Do not run the game from that new extracted set. Copy that set to a new Folder on your C drive.
You want to have a fresh prestine copy of the game to reload in the event of errors.

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
That is correct.
Within that folder extract the RAR first.. it will include the remaining data files
Use the suggested WinRAR Folder name for the extracted set.
Do not run the game from that new extracted set. Copy that set to a new Folder on your C drive.
You want to have a fresh prestine copy of the game to reload in the event of errors.
And the thing with the deleting the game and save file didnt work...I delete all the thing and start over 4 time but,,,I enter the game with a girl with no stat ( like feminist -----) and wen entered there are all the 0 and dont grow up

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
And normaly selething the desidery for on card will start with somethin bonus...like for inocence you have + at one stats and - in another

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
is like someone dont understand. Ik this game well...so I tell you a thing:
All the mods are named for what they do and have a ReadMe inside...and I say it another time I play this game from the release...
Idk but you are not the first how tell something like for meaning Idk what is a file or because they think Im a 16 years old. something like that....I need facts...like sugestion for a resolving...not instruction how to play it. or what mod to put in

When I write a reply it is factual for ALL those who read it, never personal, nor suggestive of personal ability in any way. I write to the audience not one person.

Reactions: Moxines

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
When I write a reply it is factual for ALL those who read it, never personal, nor suggestive of personal ability in any way. I write to the audience not one person.
Ik, man but is just my opinion about my topic because I writed up im not a noob about this stuff... btw Im not mad....just piss because the game isnt working

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks alex2011 & Moxines

Wasn't aware of the fact I had to add outfits to the 'hardware' changing spots.
And didn't know about the specific mods. I run a few and looked through the extra directories but had no clue the carebearpackage (obviously) would do this. I've added the plugin now.

The "ai extra girl" one I can't find in STN's R4 release?
I found an option in the settings that has a slider and I changed that to 6 but only there. But that (obviously ~again) doesn't work.

Reactions: alex2011

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020

And didn't know about the specific mods. I run a few and looked through the extra directories but had no clue the carebearpackage (obviously) would do this. I've added the plugin now.

I found an option in the settings that has a slider and I changed that to 6 but only there. But that (obviously ~again) doesn't work.
wait till I dowloand the game and tell where is it

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020

To the best of my knowledge (very limited at best) the add girl MOD only works in FreePlay mode. I have seen a post where one individual claims to have it working in the regular game but I can not verify that myself.

Reactions: Moxines

LoliCaptor

Jul 5, 2018
So I downloaded the torrent on the first page, installed the game, and put in the fullsave in. I then booted up the game, and noticed that there was no freeplay option on the main menu. Is there freeplay mode in this game like in other illusion games?

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
To the best of my knowledge (very limited at best) the add girl MOD only works in FreePlay mode. I have seen a post where one individual claims to have it working in the regular game but I can not verify that myself.
do you have a 100% so I can try the free mode? because maybe is this the problem

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I downloaded the torrent on the first page, installed the game, and put in the fullsave in. I then booted up the game, and noticed that there was no freeplay option on the main menu. Is there freeplay mode in this game like in other illusion games?
Not the same kind as other games. The only free mode in the game is one you get after beating it in normal mode and that only unlocks all the areas from the start instead of gradually doing each area one at a time. The only way to play is through the normal game itself, whether in normal mode or free mode. Also, H is never guaranteed in this game as the AI is coded so that it can say no even at max level affection when asked for H. Their activities are completely randomized, including desire for H.

Reactions: LoliCaptor
May 17, 2019
I am still struggling with basic things like how to get the girls wear multiple outfits (so they don't use the same 1 everytime) and tried a lot but failed everytime. Saving as new cards, updating them/ whatever: whenever I change them they'll swap into the last ones I saved and stick to that.
Just as like I try to get 4+ girls on the island (setting in options is at 6 right now) but no clue on how to do it. The pods don't give me any option to add 1 over the 4 total.
To add clearer info, there are two kinds of random clothes changing place, both must contain Cooridnate_cards, you don't need mods though:
  • The Bath type (everywhere on the island): the girl will only change to different clothes when taking a bath, then switch back to the previous one after she's done.
  • Wardrobe type (you need to craft the Wardrobe in the "Housing" section" to have this option): this is where you store the clothes which the girl will wear randomly.
The 3rd option is "Change Girl's Appearance" at the Terminal (lots of loading, only best if you want to change their look/ hairstyles additionally, as I get bored easily :sneaky: ).

Really like the game so far. Don't like the UI much, so many unnecessary transitions/ steps in crafting. :coffee:

Reactions: SuBBaaS

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
Ok people, so I was a dumb-ass all along....
I just went to the data terminal to change a girl.
Under that option it showed the 4 I had on my island. Then I touched the scoll wheel.... :oops:
2 more options became visible, all marked as "-------------". The 2 missing extra ones I possibly had all along. :facepalm:.
So people, with the extra girl option enabled, you might want to scroll down the list. :whistle:

The carebear plugin seems to work but I'm a bit confused now. I can indeed add clothes to various items. I also noticed a new menu popped up when opening the phone where I can set clothing options for bathing and 'clothing' outfits.
I just wanted them to shower nekkid like they should but I didn't have a nekkid 'outfit' saved, so I created one and assigned that one through the phone menu as their bath clothing. Works a charm.
I also added a lot of my 'custom' outfits to the 'clothing' options in the phone menu. It seems to add them but still all but 1 of my girls stays nekkid all the time now.
I tried removing and adding outfits, through the menu and by going to all the changing spots and add the outfits there.
Still they seem to prefer running around nekkid (and catching colds of course).

Anyone ever had this or has a suggestion on what I could be doing wrong?

Edit: thanks Misguided/Entity , you've aswered some of my questions already.
Mainly the one why they're running around nekkid. :p

azzure

May 8, 2018
so, i have repaired my own problem about starting the game and i applied from github but after that all the mod suddely can't be access in the game. Is there somethin wrong with it?

Jan 8, 2020
hello, i am very new to this whole illusion games kinda deal and my browser (firefox) told me to not finish downloading part 7 of the game because it could have a virus in it, considering i searched the thread, is this a non-issue from Firefox being too protective? Downloaded it all from Racaty except for the part 10 that i downloaded using mega to go faster.
I'd like ot not have a bitcoin miner on my computer since it's brand new and i'm a total newbie to shit like removing viruses or telling if they're present or just false alarms. Thanks!

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Ok people, so I was a dumb-ass all along....
I just went to the data terminal to change a girl.
Under that option it showed the 4 I had on my island. Then I touched the scoll wheel.... :oops:
2 more options became visible, all marked as "-------------". The 2 missing extra ones I possibly had all along. :facepalm:.
So people, with the extra girl option enabled, you might want to scroll down the list. :whistle:

The carebear plugin seems to work but I'm a bit confused now. I can indeed add clothes to various items. I also noticed a new menu popped up when opening the phone where I can set clothing options for bathing and 'clothing' outfits.
I just wanted them to shower nekkid like they should but I didn't have a nekkid 'outfit' saved, so I created one and assigned that one through the phone menu as their bath clothing. Works a charm.
I also added a lot of my 'custom' outfits to the 'clothing' options in the phone menu. It seems to add them but still all but 1 of my girls stays nekkid all the time now.
I tried removing and adding outfits, through the menu and by going to all the changing spots and add the outfits there.
Still they seem to prefer running around nekkid (and catching colds of course).

Anyone ever had this or has a suggestion on what I could be doing wrong?

Edit: thanks Misguided/Entity , you've aswered some of my questions already.
Mainly the one why they're running around nekkid. :p
need wardrobe to

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes