• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
hello, i am very new to this whole illusion games kinda deal and my browser (firefox) told me to not finish downloading part 7 of the game because it could have a virus in it, considering i searched the thread, is this a non-issue from Firefox being too protective? Downloaded it all from Racaty except for the part 10 that i downloaded using mega to go faster.
I'd like ot not have a bitcoin miner on my computer since it's brand new and i'm a total newbie to shit like removing viruses or telling if they're present or just false alarms. Thanks!
dowloand witouth problems is safe

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
So I just download the game and start it without mods...is working perfectly and the old mods are:
MODS:
Agent trainer
HArdcoremode
POVx
Carebair

Scripts:
Enviroment control
Farclip (all of them)
Feel ctrl
Ingnore overlap
max talk
scale time
skip resources.

So which of these is the problem?
XD

D

Deleted member 44741

Nop...this is cause by the diference height of the caracter
I understand why there's a problem with alignment and different heights, I just had hoped it could be fixed in some way.

D

Deleted member 44741

Do cards from other Illusion games work with Shoujo?

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
do you have a 100% so I can try the free mode? because maybe is this the problem
It is very easy to get to free mode with cheats, especially the F7 cheat which loads your inventory with every item. You can begin the game as normal and once you through all the "training exercises" to end up at Shan's House you can load your inventory with F7. Then go into your phone, settings (gears at bottom) select mods from list on left. Use the AI Trainer to give your girl 4 hearts then build her skills any way you wish. Go to Ruins, open boat launch by fixing the power station. Talk to Shan, get in the boat, go to Housing Island, Come back and grab your girl to head over to the secret lab to open that. You are done.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Im having trouble adding mods to my .exe file. How do I use the mods from the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder?
you put the scripts in scripts folder and mods in beplnex/plugins
Not exactly. The optional mods folder should have each mod set up the way it should be installed. Copy the first folder you see in the folder of the mod you want to install that matches a folder in the root, where the game exe is, and paste it there. For example, you go into the optional mods and into one of the mods inside optional mods. The first folder you see that matches a folder in the root is BepInEx. Copy the BepInEx folder in the folder of the mod you want into the root and hit yes when it asks if you want to merge the two BepInEx folders. The Kplug mod has one folder that doesn't appear in the root folder, scripts. You copy that to the root folder as well.

bladdybladblad

Dec 24, 2019
Hi im gonna be new to this? how easy is it to get H scenes with girls? are there any cheats or mods around that can make it easier like in Artificial Academy 2?

in AA2 i just set all the girls to be open to it and max out affection so they do everything I say. But how hard is that here?

jflour

Jan 9, 2020
guys, im just love to see my girls learning, raise and do some action with kawaii voice, not interested in H-scene, is there have any ways to kill char lust and make her not interest with H scene ?

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
guys, im just love to see my girls learning, raise and do some action with kawaii voice, not interested in H-scene, is there have any ways to kill char lust and make her not interest with H scene ?
you can use agent trainer and make the stats "dirty" 0

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Hi im gonna be new to this? how easy is it to get H scenes with girls? are there any cheats or mods around that can make it easier like in Artificial Academy 2?

in AA2 i just set all the girls to be open to it and max out affection so they do everything I say. But how hard is that here?
just go at them and ask....if dont want keep tring
or use agent trainer to make the dirty stats 500-700

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

just go at them and ask....if dont want keep tring
or use agent trainer to make the dirty stats 500-700
Getting H is completely random, even if you max out a girl. There is code in the AI so that they don't just say yes after hitting a certain point.

LoliCaptor

Jul 5, 2018
Not the same kind as other games. The only free mode in the game is one you get after beating it in normal mode and that only unlocks all the areas from the start instead of gradually doing each area one at a time. The only way to play is through the normal game itself, whether in normal mode or free mode. Also, H is never guaranteed in this game as the AI is coded so that it can say no even at max level affection when asked for H. Their activities are completely randomized, including desire for H.
Damn that sucks. Thanks for the clarification, though.

Reactions: alex2011

unm54455

Oct 22, 2019
Getting H is completely random, even if you max out a girl. There is code in the AI so that they don't just say yes after hitting a certain point.
What I do is ask them once and if they say no then I ask them again and they say yes but it's like 70% chance they'll say yes after

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes