• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Do you know the name of the bruises oveerlay? Or was it done on a whim and posted in discord?
Search the "ai-overlay-sharing" channel on the Discord server linked in the OP for "slap" or "spank". There might be a few others, Discord is a worthless pile of crap for finding stuff because no one can tag it properly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just to be clear that i'm not misunderstanding here.
This applies the steam-quality english translation to a non-steam version of the game?

Edit: Yeah, I got it working. The steam translations I had from the fitgirl pack are back, but with the H-content re-enabled and all my mods still active.
... in hindsight, I could have just waited for the steam version of Better Repack to come out, instead of completely redownloading another (much larger) version of the game, but I didn't know that at the time.

All the English lines for stuff that was cut from the steam version (sex stuff, mostly) were those still in the steam files? Or did you do the translation yourself?

One thing that jumped out at me was the "Talk to girl/offer advice/ask her to be sexier" line feels a little... stiff.
"I would like it if you could be more sexually active." Dude sounds like a robot, which is fitting I suppose, but...

"I would like it if you could be more" is very formal speech, so it seems a little odd. "Sexually active" is the phrase parents and doctors use, too.
"Please act naughtier." or "Try to be sexier" and "I'd like it if you were sluttier" is kinda crass, but it fits.

I can understand if you don't want to edit it though. The current line gets the point across just fine, and that's all that it really needs.

Now to go redo all of the 'date' scenes of us eating together (and doing the massage on the yoga mat, and all that) to see the versions of the dialogue that makes sense.
... I suppose I should probably reset my girl's stats too.
Atleast I get to keep my island and all of my unlocks.
It was probably still in the files, it would be extra work to remove them completely and they probably had a deadline to make.

Just discovered that F95 has mostly all illusion games!

So, is this game recommended?

last game I played was artificial girl 3 around 2010, does this game has similar mechanics or is it just a dating game?

and is there any cheat mode to modify stats and all that?
Similar, yes, but not quite the same. I definitely recommend it.

Reactions: Stepboy22

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
One time ik I instaled a mod when I could to touch and move the ass or a tits from the gril presing somethig...someone know the mod?

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
heya all and happy eastern :) i have a question. after i did apply the update my mod to max girl stats do not work anymore. i can see it ingame in the settings and it do the ping noice if i push the button but it do not max the hearts. do you have may another mod for me or a sugesstion? thanks for your time

Exayle

Sep 24, 2018
Hi, I just downloaded the R4 repack version, it's my first time trying to play this, and I have a few questions.
First, are you supposed to have a lot of premade characters in this repack? I have been looking at some other videos, like this one, and I don't have all of these:

I only have a few ones like Tina, Christie, Sakaba etc... around 15 or so. Are all of the others characters people downloaded / made themselves?
I'd like to have some more caucasian / less asian looking characters and right now my only options are to start from Tina or Christie.

My second question is a bit related to the first one, I don't understand how to use the "advanced bone sliders", like here:

Is this included in this repack or do I have to get it separately? I mostly need it because I noticed that you can't modify the faces of the premade / modded characters, and I also have the back of the skull clipping through the back hairs. There's something explained about it here, but it's really confusing me, I don't know if I'm supposed to instal more mods or if it's all supposed to be in the repack already:

And if all the other characters from the video I linked aren't in the repack, is there some place where I can download them?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
heya all and happy eastern :) i have a question. after i did apply the update my mod to max girl stats do not work anymore. i can see it ingame in the settings and it do the ping noice if i push the button but it do not max the hearts. do you have may another mod for me or a sugesstion? thanks for your time
try agent trainer, though you will have to adjust her stats manually.

Hi, I just downloaded the R4 repack version, it's my first time trying to play this, and I have a few questions.
First, are you supposed to have a lot of premade characters in this repack? I have been looking at some other videos, like this one, and I don't have all of these:

I only have a few ones like Tina, Christie, Sakaba etc... around 15 or so. Are all of the others characters people downloaded / made themselves?
I'd like to have some eastern looking characters and right now my only options are to start from Tina or Christie.

My second question is a bit related to the first one, I don't understand how to use the "advanced bone sliders", like here:

Is this included in this repack or do I have to get it separately? I mostly need it because I noticed that you can't modify the faces of the premade / modded characters, and I also have the back of the skull clipping through the back hairs. There's something explained about it here, but it's really confusing me, I don't know if I'm supposed to instal more mods or if it's all supposed to be in the repack already:

And if all the other characters from the video I linked aren't in the repack, is there some place where I can download them?

Thank you very much!
You don't necessarily have to have premade characters, but R4 does come with several, yes. The ones in the video may have been created by the person who uploaded the video, which means they may not be included. The uploader of the video may not have shared them, either, so they may not be available. As for the bone mod, not sure since I don't use it.

Reactions: ANUBIS969

bogart69

May 11, 2017
I have 1.0.7 installed but how do you download characters and homes online ? The Steam version allows you to do this. When I try with this version I get an error message.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have 1.0.7 installed but how do you download characters and homes online ? The Steam version allows you to do this. When I try with this version I get an error message.
That's because this version is based on the Japanese release of the game, which is geo blocked from connecting to the server. A Japanese VPN has been known to fix this.

bogart69

May 11, 2017
That's because this version is based on the Japanese release of the game, which is geo blocked from connecting to the server. A Japanese VPN has been known to fix this.
Thanks. I'll stick to the Steam version for now, since I can get the updates and the new characters and homes online.
I didn't see much of a difference between versions tbh.

Reactions: alex2011

biayutuui

Feb 24, 2020
Saving 1st post for any other important details/edits

August 30th Edit - Official Preview site is up, check here:
August 30th Edit 2 - Trailer 2 out, check here:
September 27th Edit 3 - Added page about pre-order bonus, order via Illusion Online by September 30th to get it.
October 11th Edit 4 - Added game play trailer to post, details here for October 11th site update: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/post-2512492
October 18th Edit 5 - Added halloween costume videos and game play trailer #2
Saving 1st post for any other important details/edits

August 30th Edit - Official Preview site is up, check here:
August 30th Edit 2 - Trailer 2 out, check here:
September 27th Edit 3 - Added page about pre-order bonus, order via Illusion Online by September 30th to get it.
October 11th Edit 4 - Added game play trailer to post, details here for October 11th site update: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/post-2512492
October 18th Edit 5 - Added halloween costume videos and game play trailer #2
i download all the parts and upzip part1,but i just get one 33gb file,can you tell me what happened,thanks

Dec 18, 2018
How can i finish the game, i heard SO say. When i finished the game, i can create a "HoneySelect" land where i can fuc* anytime and anywhere. And also how can i increase the FPS, please help me! Thanks!

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
How can i finish the game, i heard SO say. When i finished the game, i can create a "HoneySelect" land where i can fuc* anytime and anywhere. And also how can i increase the FPS, please help me! Thanks!
Follow the quest markers on the map until you have to repair the boat, fix the boat and use it to go to the empty island. I'm pretty sure the girls can still deny you sex there though just like the main island but I wouldn't know, I haven't played since I fixed the boat. Far as fps is concerned if lowering the graphics doesn't help you you're probably out of luck, the game runs fairly poor even on higher ended systems.

notagamer000

Apr 6, 2020
Hello. Is there a way to make a building higher on the Beach Camp on the Island of Ruins? It seems like how tall a building is depends on the ground area available for that building. I’d like to build a taller apartments on a beach of Ruins island.

Also, I’ve downloaded R4 repack to see, what are the mods there, copied UserData folder from Steam installation and now in H-scenes in R4 male character is rendered as a solid blue silhouette. How to get normal male render in H-scenes back? Thanks.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes