• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks. I'll stick to the Steam version for now, since I can get the updates and the new characters and homes online.
I didn't see much of a difference between versions tbh.
The Steam version is incompatible with the DLCs, just so you know. I'm not sure if the Better Repack S1 Steam version mod pack covers the DLC or not, all I know is it somehow makes the mods compatible, however, I would suggest trying it in that case.

i download all the parts and upzip part1,but i just get one 33gb file,can you tell me what happened,thanks
The file might be missing the dot before the file extension, put a dot to the left of 7z on the end. That is the file that, when extracted, will give you the game files.

How can i finish the game, i heard SO say. When i finished the game, i can create a "HoneySelect" land where i can fuc* anytime and anywhere. And also how can i increase the FPS, please help me! Thanks!
Follow the quest markers on the map until you have to repair the boat, fix the boat and use it to go to the empty island. I'm pretty sure the girls can still deny you sex there though just like the main island but I wouldn't know, I haven't played since I fixed the boat. Far as fps is concerned if lowering the graphics doesn't help you you're probably out of luck, the game runs fairly poor even on higher ended systems.
Spillthebeans is correct on all points. Repair the boat to beat the game, which then puts you in a sort of free play mode with no objectives. The girls can deny sex at any time regardless of stats or story progress, it's part of the randomization of their AI so they act more spontaneously than 'player tripped this flag, so say yes to sex every time' like in other games. The FPS is probably just the lack of optimization, try turning down graphics settings like he said.

Hello. Is there a way to make a building higher on the Beach Camp on the Island of Ruins? It seems like how tall a building is depends on the ground area available for that building. I’d like to build a taller apartments on a beach of Ruins island.

Also, I’ve downloaded R4 repack to see, what are the mods there, copied UserData folder from Steam installation and now in H-scenes in R4 male character is rendered as a solid blue silhouette. How to get normal male render in H-scenes back? Thanks.
You can build anywhere there is a sign, but each build area is a different size and you won't be able to build as big on the beach as you can the housing island, for example. The solid blue is a game setting that can be turned off.

Last edited:

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Any reason why the girl won't wake up? She collapsed, so I gave her cold medicine and ever since then she has not woke up. Is this a bug or will it take several days?
If a bug, how do I fix this?

SuBBaaS

Mar 19, 2020
Any reason why the girl won't wake up? She collapsed, so I gave her cold medicine and ever since then she has not woke up. Is this a bug or will it take several days?
So she is in a bed already?
I've never counted but they sometimes can indeed take pretty long to recover. Seems like it takes even longer if you just let them lay on the ground instead of putting them to bed.

What you could try is going to build mode and switch back to normal game mode. The girls will be 'dropped' near the sign and if the girl that's sick doesn't collapse instantly you have a chance to get her to bed and rest again.
Just keep an eye on her status through the phone, you'd have to notice improvements in her stats while she's recovering.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
So she is in a bed already?
I've never counted but they sometimes can indeed take pretty long to recover. Seems like it takes even longer if you just let them lay on the ground instead of putting them to bed.

What you could try is going to build mode and switch back to normal game mode. The girls will be 'dropped' near the sign and if the girl that's sick doesn't collapse instantly you have a chance to get her to bed and rest again.
Just keep an eye on her status through the phone, you'd have to notice improvements in her stats while she's recovering.
I was upgrading the base after putting her to bed and every time I left the editting mode, she spawned and collapsed next me. I think the game stopped a timer because of that. I deleted the tent in which she was sleeping, moved to a different location, placed her on a bed and it fixed itself after I slept.

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Hello. Is there a way to make a building higher on the Beach Camp on the Island of Ruins? It seems like how tall a building is depends on the ground area available for that building. I’d like to build a taller apartments on a beach of Ruins island.
You can build multiple stories, if that's the question. Stairs up etc.

azzure

May 8, 2018
is there someone whose the game crash? mine crash becuase of winhttp.dll, if i remove it then it will no problem. Is here any solution to this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where is the download link? I would like to play this game
First post on page 1.

The collapsed state lasts for a while. Also, if you run a certain mod, the collapsed state can become permanent if certain stats drop to 0.

I got it from here:
Be warned that this, judging by the website, could be the Steam version. The Steam version is incompatible with the DLCs with only one possible fix that I can think of, Better Repack S1 Steam mod pack.

They can, depending on their mood. The only one who'll never turn you down is Shan, that slut
Only because she didn't receive the AI the main girls get as far as I can tell, just a simple flag based AI like previous games.

Last edited:

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Be warned that this, judging by the website, could be the Steam version. The Steam version is incompatible with the DLCs with only one possible fix that I can think of, Better Repack S1 Steam mod pack.
What I got was the Better Repack R4 (shoutout to ScrewThisNoise, awesome job). Honestly not sure if that's the Steam version or not.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What I got was the Better Repack R4 (shoutout to ScrewThisNoise, awesome job). Honestly not sure if that's the Steam version or not.
From steamunlocked? Someone must have uploaded it there, interesting since I've never seen it elsewhere. I guess STN is gaining popularity with this, either that or maybe STN uploaded it himself. Hard to say, really. Anyway, if it is R4, that is based on the Japanese version, which is compatible with all DLCs and R4 already has everything while S1 is only the mods and, possibly, the DLCs adapted to work with the Steam version. I can neither confirm nor deny the DLCs being in S1 since I have always used the Japanese version.

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Definitely the R4, based on the launcher, readme etc. Not sure if that's the best way to get it, but it was the first I found. Slow download, but I just let it run over night.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Hey guys sorry if this might've been answered already..
But i really can not read through 333 pages just for this answer. (tried google and get entries form repack 2 and such, months old)
I currently run the R4 repack and a friend of mine is testing the steam version with the HF patch. He gets a DHH text notification on startup that the mod initializes. I do not get it and pressing P on startup does nothing as well.

Even the DHH folder has no redme, or instructions file. Which i would assume is the case because its supposed to be working form the get go? I also saw a mod loader tool or something working in the screenshots he sent me, i would assume that is optional, right? The game worked for 15+ hours but.. the framerate on a 1070 should be far more stable than this game is running atm, so.. well i want to know if i'm missing something or the current DHH mod in this repack is simply not working at all?

Last edited:

Zhangar

Apr 3, 2020
But i really can not read through 333 pages just for this answer. (tried google and get entries form repack 3 and such, months old)
I currently run the R4 repack and a friend of mine is testing the steam version with the HF patch. He gets a DHH text notification on startup that the mod initializes. I do not get it and pressing P on startup does nothing as well.

Even the DHH folder has no redme, or instructions file. Which i would assume is the case because its supposed to be working form the get go? I also saw a mod loader tool or something working in the screenshots he sent me, i would assume that is optional, right? The game worked for 15+ hours but.. the framerate on a 1070 should be far more stable than this game is running atm, so.. well i want to know if i'm missing something or the current DHH mod in this repack is simply not working at all?
Just a friendly reminder that you can search the thread in the top right corner :)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Just a friendly reminder that you can search the thread in the top right corner :)
Just a reminder to read all of the text before posting an ansewer. Google and the thread search yielded the exact same results, look at the screenshot i got for you ;-)

Reactions: Zhangar

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Definitely the R4, based on the launcher, readme etc. Not sure if that's the best way to get it, but it was the first I found. Slow download, but I just let it run over night.
It can also be found here in both multi part direct download and torrent form, but I don't think it really matters where as long as the source doesn't lead to viruses.

But i really can not read through 333 pages just for this answer. (tried google and get entries form repack 2 and such, months old)

It SHOULD be more stable, but the game isn't very well optimized, so there are bound to be issues. DHH does require a key press to activate, I don't remember what key, but the plugin settings should tell you.

May 17, 2019
Just a reminder to read all of the text before posting an ansewer. Google and the thread search yielded the exact same results, look at the screenshot i got for you ;-)
Just GOOGLE SEARCH "AI Shoujo DHH mod site:f95zone.to", it will lead you the mod thread with only 15 pages. (That's where you will find mod discussion for this game).

Maybe you should try harder and be smart about the search term/ choice, especially you need to actively look through the game folder and read all readme/instructions in there. It contains every info you need about the mods. Heck, even 1st page contain links to Mod Pastebin. Do you even look?

If you talk about DHH Graphic Enhancer mod, you need to "Activate DHH" from the InitSetting.exe first to load up the mod. Then press P or whatever key it's assigned to.

• Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes