Sep 17, 2019
Hello , i´m installed since first demo release and now BR0.6
I am loking for a Screenshot Key, is there something in? or maybe a mod?
If not i wait for the full release.
*Edit: F9 is it, finally figured out:D

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The fps seem low. But again its a illusion games. Most of their "open world" game is poorly optimized.

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
Im quite optimistic when it comes to performance for this one, since i have not have had any performance issues since Sexy Beach premium resort.

If it is better than Premium Resort, i call it a win

At least the game looks like a jump forward in terms of gameplay, over AA and KK.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I hope I'm not the only one to feel AT LEAST a bit more hyped for this. (Admittedly though, LOTS hyped for me.)

Reactions: kpoppapi

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yeah I think in the newest video fps was about 20-30, but we'll see, maybe it won't be that bad.
The game still use Unity engine which usually pretty performance friendly so maybe its not that bad.
What I like the most about this game is a clothes damaged feature. I hope it will work with all outfit and not just some specific outfit

Last edited:

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
I hope I'm not the only one to feel AT LEAST a bit more hyped for this. (Admittedly though, LOTS hyped for me.)
I'm super hyped tbh, I always am for a good new Illusion game. It's like getting me thru this month rn, like this and Luigi's Mansion are the light at the end of the tunnel.

Reactions: Hakunon and KekKoo

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
EGlXbzUUcAE5k2a.jpg large.jpg

10/11/19 Site update!

-Tweet says basically new trailer focusing on gameplay is out

New Gameplay Trailer:

Although not mentioned the character maker page was also updated today:

Will add new game play to the main post.

------

Seems like this new game will really focus on building in the world around you, that picture above is the island where you make your home it seems like. Lots of potential here for modders too since it seems like you can get items to do certain function (like the jukebox playing imported music).

Last edited:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Looks great indeed! Also love that they've kept the "pranks" features from all the way back to @homemate, the worldbuilding seems cool aswell with plenty of modding possibilities as you said, though we should make sure to understand where modders are going to gather before the release.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Looks great indeed! Also love that they've kept the "pranks" features from all the way back to @homemate, the worldbuilding seems cool aswell with plenty of modding possibilities as you said, though we should make sure to understand where modders are going to gather before the release.

AS wiki for AI has koikatu discord labeled as the official discord..not sure if they have a channel for it yet but that would probably end up being where mods will be shared if mods have already opened up some channels for that, if not than I'm sure HF will still do their regular patch even if its dead in all other terms...If not I could always make a mod thread. :unsure: Regardless, the community will have some way to create and share mods.

Reactions: Duriel

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017

AS wiki for AI has koikatu discord labeled as the official discord..not sure if they have a channel for it yet but that would probably end up being where mods will be shared if mods have already opened up some channels for that, if not than I'm sure HF will still do their regular patch even if its dead in all other terms...If not I could always make a mod thread. :unsure: Regardless, the community will have some way to create and share mods.
I fear HF is dead for good, the latest game was barely patched and the forum spammed to death, although something might release there, I wouldn't count on it for mod releases, might be better to take initiative either via discord or even by creating a section here.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
I fear HF is dead for good, the latest game was barely patched and the forum spammed to death, although something might release there, I wouldn't count on it for mod releases, might be better to take initiative either via discord or even by creating a section here.
I prefer just create some section or even theard here. Just need some mod, whether mod disccusion + mod released.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I mean.. I'm sure lots of their modders have migrated here and we have a reach to the community..I'll talk with the mods and see if I can do a modding thread and share mods etc. Problem is I wouldn't be able to provide a pack from the very beginning which is what the modding section requires in the OP, if we get the ball rolling I can make a list in the OP of mods shared throughout the community.

This thread has almost 100k views and this forum isn't even JP games focused, so if possible we should try to get ourselves a foot in the door as a suitable replacement for a place to discuss the game and share mods. Hell the main reason this thread was created was because I saw the thread for the game was 2 weeks old on HF and only had like two pages.. meanwhile this forum gets SOME KIND of interaction every few seconds.

If possible someone should edit the wiki and update the discussion links and add F95 in there, I've created an account without an email and they allow you to edit it, seems like discussion links require a template and F95 hasn't been created yet, I'm however tempted to edit everything else in there with shit from this thread like the news section.

---

Edit: Seems like F95 has given me the OK for a mod sharing thread and he's given me modder tag as well so we're going to see how this goes on release day. :) I won't be able to really MAKE mods but I will gladly make a megalist/provide resources for modders and hopefully having the thread up it will give us a chance to discuss and share user made mods! Maybe we can do an equivalent HF patch -> F95 patch.

Also idk if you guys noticed by the HF forum is geniunely dead, it redirects to a news website lol.

Last edited:

esausage

Aug 25, 2019
Anyone any luck on running the game with AMD cpus? It seems to not work at all with older AMD cpus

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
I mean.. I'm sure lots of their modders have migrated here and we have a reach to the community..I'll talk with the mods and see if I can do a modding thread and share mods etc. Problem is I wouldn't be able to provide a pack from the very beginning which is what the modding section requires in the OP, if we get the ball rolling I can make a list in the OP of mods shared throughout the community.

This thread has almost 100k views and this forum isn't even JP games focused, so if possible we should try to get ourselves a foot in the door as a suitable replacement for a place to discuss the game and share mods. Hell the main reason this thread was created was because I saw the thread for the game was 2 weeks old on HF and only had like two pages.. meanwhile this forum gets SOME KIND of interaction every few seconds.

If possible someone should edit the wiki and update the discussion links and add F95 in there, I've created an account without an email and they allow you to edit it, seems like discussion links require a template and F95 hasn't been created yet, I'm however tempted to edit everything else in there with shit from this thread like the news section.

---

Edit: Seems like F95 has given me the OK for a mod sharing thread and he's given me modder tag as well so we're going to see how this goes on release day. :) I won't be able to really MAKE mods but I will gladly make a megalist/provide resources for modders and hopefully having the thread up it will give us a chance to discuss and share user made mods! Maybe we can do an equivalent HF patch -> F95 patch.

Also idk if you guys noticed by the HF forum is geniunely dead, it redirects to a news website lol.

Well, you can start the theard now. Some guys are working on modding about the character customization now.

Many modders also moving to anime-sharing instead of here/ for example god tier modder futaboy. I will also spread the news about here to other forum. Thats all I can help!

Reactions: Tiasung
Sep 11, 2018
If you really want a modded version. Join the Illusion discord. There is a repack of the demo on there with an English translation and a few other mods like the uncensored already built-in. Just download and play.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
BR_Better_Repack_R0.7.png

BetterRepack AI Shoujo R0.7 Trial FINAL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gdrive:
Mega:
Patreon:

All credits go to ScrewThisNoise

-----

Well, you can start the theard now. Some guys are working on modding about the character customization now.

Many modders also moving to anime-sharing instead of here/ for example god tier modder futaboy. I will also spread the news about here to other forum. Thats all I can help!
Eh I will wait until release day for the actual game, knowing modders it will still take a few days to come out with any meaningful mods. I also dont plan in including the trial mods in the next post. For now I will include the character editor repack in this thread.

If you really want a modded version. Join the Illusion discord. There is a repack of the demo on there with an English translation and a few other mods like the uncensored already built-in. Just download and play.
That's been provided here already, I see the 0.7 repack has been released and that STN is marking it as FINAL meaning no more repacks until official release. I'll do everyone here a favor and add the discord as a resource on the new thread when the time comes but for now I will link everyone the repack above.

Last edited:

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017

That's sad as hell. HF was my childhood.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes