D

Deleted member 407196

I got pack 0.3 and the girl's lips don't move when changing the character's personality. Is that a bug becuase the mods?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I got pack 0.3 and the girl's lips don't move when changing the character's personality. Is that a bug becuase the mods?
First of all, it makes sense to upgrade your package to version 0.6 .
Now this is not a full game and not a full character editor. The whole mechanism will be redesigned. You are currently working in the demo version with limited mode.
It makes sense to wait for the release of the game and even longer until an expanded content appears.
This developer has several ready-made full-fledged projects with advanced capabilities for creating characters and a full-fledged game.
Similar in quality models are created on the basis of "Honey Select" and "Koikatu". There are several thousand ready-made characters for these games. And all the characters can be used in the game.
Repack developer for AI Girl releases a few more Koikatu repacks

Last edited:
Reactions: ewgenij84

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Just watched the trailers ,this is artificial girl2 the reboot ,but with the honey select like creator and graphics

They seem to be slightly improving the graphics and girl customization to the point they should have been years ago and modders have been at but what about the game play?

What i really wish is they would make a in game manual position editor(drag,rotate.move) maybe with some auto help and a dialog/routine editor ,you could change their default location where they go at what time etc ,their text and behavioral responses

I feel this game will end up as just another side distraction to merely an improved poser

Reactions: titit

Madlaxy

Jan 2, 2019
So is there any solution for this mono-2.0-bdwgc.dll error problem?
The interesting thing there are several unity-based game on my PC with this mono bleeding edge stuff, and all of them work fine, expect this.
I hope the final release of the game will work well.
This problem seems to be AI-SyoujyoTrial_Data\Plugins\lib_burst_generated.dll using SSE4 instructions not supported on old processors.

You can delete this file and the game will hopefully work.

xy12

Aug 25, 2019
This problem seems to be AI-SyoujyoTrial_Data\Plugins\lib_burst_generated.dll using SSE4 instructions not supported on old processors.

You can delete this file and the game will hopefully work.
Thanks, it's working now.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Zooming in on the clothes and seeing the details is amazing, but I wish they'd start using more 3D hair.
Eyebrows, eyelashes and pubic hair are just low quality stickers.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
deniboo
Keep in mind that this is only a trial of the creator, guess we all have to wait for the full game to get the mods and stuff we want. Honey Select had 3D pubic hair and plenty of those with different mods, so AI will have as well, sooner or later.
HoneySelectPubicMod.png

• Sad
Reactions: Varisha

Hamger

Dec 4, 2017
Since hongfire is dead does anyone know where all the modders will be going? Don't think there a mod section here so I doubt it will be here. Wonder if there a discord like koikatsu.

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Since hongfire is dead does anyone know where all the modders will be going? Don't think there a mod section here so I doubt it will be here. Wonder if there a discord like koikatsu.
There's a discord link few pages back

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
There is in fact a modding section https://f95zone.to/forums/mods.41/, F95 hasn't really opened the doors too much on games that aren't translated into english by an actual person yet so doing the same process that HF does when it comes to every illusion release isn't really likely. A lot of members from the HF forum have come here though so who knows, maybe the same ones who helped create those modpacks will do the same here and release them, just like how I made a discussion thread here.

If the movement doesn't gain traction and people decide not to post mods here or on a specific mod sharing thread for the game or if the mods don't allow it then best case scenario is making an official AI girl discord similar to Koikatu to share mods etc. I'm sure the mods from the Koikatu discord already have something in mind for AI since that discord really blew up.

---

Also kind of late but 3 days ago studio NEO "v2" was released.

Reactions: Ninjadragon

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
There is in fact a modding section https://f95zone.to/forums/mods.41/, F95 hasn't really opened the doors too much on games that aren't translated into english by an actual person yet so doing the same process that HF does when it comes to every illusion release isn't really likely. A lot of members from the HF forum have come here though so who knows, maybe the same ones who helped create those modpacks will do the same here and release them, just like how I made a discussion thread here.

If the movement doesn't gain traction and people decide not to post mods here or on a specific mod sharing thread for the game or if the mods don't allow it then best case scenario is making an official AI girl discord similar to Koikatu to share mods etc. I'm sure the mods from the Koikatu discord already have something in mind for AI since that discord really blew up.

---

Also kind of late but 3 days ago studio NEO "v2" was released.

Why not create mod released theard from there. People will come from every place I believe.
The Korean and Russian's mod community are quite active as well. If have well organized, there will be many mods out there.

Reactions: Spektro_Samsa

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Why not create mod released theard from there. People will come from every place I believe.
The Korean and Russian's mod community are quite active as well. If have well organized, there will be many mods out there.
the resource and manpower to setup mods section & moderate it ???? + $$$$ server?

--

Sep 26, 2017
I believe having a mod release section for the game isnt hard at all to do, Moderators wont need any more effort than what they currently moderate, mod releases would be like sub threads from the main game thread perhaps, mod downloads would be the same as a game download, eg posting links (whether by the modder themself or a moderator), and feedback/requests and bug reports can be listed like comments in the mod topic thread of each mod, simplez.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes