calaberi

Feb 22, 2018
I have all the archives and it showed up a new one ( ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z ) but i can´t open it. What I have to do? sorry if my english is not good is not my lenguage

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have all the archives and it showed up a new one ( ScrewThisNoise_AI-Shoujo_R4_MEGA7z ) but i can´t open it. What I have to do? sorry if my english is not good is not my lenguage
There should be a dot between MEGA and 7z. Instead of MEGA7z, it should be MEGA.7z. Your computer won't recognize it as an archive if you don't add one.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how do i movve around the island as im currently stuck in housing island ._.
To move around the island you are on is obvious, you walk, though there is fast travel between bases on the first island. To get back to the first island, you have to go to the dock on the housing island and there will be an option labeled boat or ship when you stand in a specific area of the dock. That will send you back to the dock at the beach base location and then you can get back to the housing island using the boat in the ruins like you did the first time. So that this doesn't surprise you, keep in mind that girls are only tracked when on the same island as you, so the list will be empty if you go back to the first island when all your girls are on the housing island. I'm not sure if it keeps their stats developing in the background or if it freezes their stats since there is no way to track them from the opposite island of the one they are on.

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Check output.log in the install folder.

Edit to ask: AIS does have it, right? I don't see why it wouldn't but doesn't hurt to ask.
Its fixed now I just wanted to come back and thank you for the input and just to help anyone else.

Important:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, latest updates (7601? I think)
Radeon RX 580 8G
16GB RAM
(not a PC hardware problem)

Issue: The game does not run when launched from Initsettings, Game exe and Studio exe, there is no screen, nothing. Just a Windows "spinning" then stops no error.

Things I did before fix:
  • Original 1.3 BR working fine
  • Reformat Windows (upgraded HDD)> Update to 4.1 BR by copying 4.1 torrent over 1.3 directory
  • Issue Start
  • Since windows format > ran Registy Fixer .bat --still Issue
  • Google-fu
  • Reinstall NET Frameworks
  • Install Unity
  • Change regional settings to VN/Eroge "usual" settings
  • Download Vanilla torrent
  • Install from Original Installer >> working! but vanilla
  • Copy 4.1 BR over Vanilla > working!
  • Pasted in backed up UserData folder > original save working.
Resolved.
Just wanted to add that this clearly looked like a registry issue so it may not at all be related to other's issues. Leaving the steps taken, since I work in IT all this is usually helpful to the right reader ;D

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
but then how the guys create the items and the customs of the characters they created in the Studio ?
Most likely packing their 3d models using unity devkit and using mod template to inject them into game, if that's what your question was...
To export model you need to decompile game files using some third-party unpacker (unless Unity allows to do it itself).
Then import mesh and textures and assemble them in blender (or other software).
If it wont allow to export skeleton you'll have to rig the model by hands.

how do i movve around the island as im currently stuck in housing island ._.
Come closer to the pier and there will be option to move back to main land. For me the boat is invisible for some reason.

Reactions: LewdGoogle

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you sure those are girls?
They are, they are known as futanari, which is a fictional variation on real world genetic conditions where the character is born female, but with an extra "tool" and with both sets working. The real life basis usually has only one side working if any and they aren't able to be identified specifically as a genetic male or female due to variances in their genetics like an extra X or Y depending on the variation. Also, the blonde is an existing character that is canonically female.

Most likely packing their 3d models using unity devkit and using mod template to inject them into game, if that's what your question was...
To export model you need to decompile game files using some third-party unpacker (unless Unity allows to do it itself).

Come closer to the pier and there will be option to move back to main land. For me the boat is invisible for some reason.
No need to get a third party program if what you intend is to get the character from the scenes, use StudioGet, which is included in the repack.

more fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
found the overlay, and marie rose at 3dmgames
I tried to find it, but I couldn't find where to go to get them.

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Its fixed now I just wanted to come back and thank you for the input and just to help anyone else.

Important:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, latest updates (7601? I think)
Radeon RX 580 8G
16GB RAM
(not a PC hardware problem)

Issue: The game does not run when launched from Initsettings, Game exe and Studio exe, there is no screen, nothing. Just a Windows "spinning" then stops no error.

Things I did before fix:
  • Original 1.3 BR working fine
  • Reformat Windows (upgraded HDD)> Update to 4.1 BR by copying 4.1 torrent over 1.3 directory
  • Issue Start
  • Since windows format > ran Registy Fixer .bat --still Issue
  • Google-fu
  • Reinstall NET Frameworks
  • Install Unity
  • Change regional settings to VN/Eroge "usual" settings
  • Download Vanilla torrent
  • Install from Original Installer >> working! but vanilla
  • Copy 4.1 BR over Vanilla > working!
  • Pasted in backed up UserData folder > original save working.
Resolved.
Just wanted to add that this clearly looked like a registry issue so it may not at all be related to other's issues. Leaving the steps taken, since I work in IT all this is usually helpful to the right reader ;D
Haha, my pleasure!

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018

hell yeahh that i was asking becasue i saw a lot of items and clothes that were created in other sw and no in StudioNeo thanks broo

Mar 22, 2017
There isn't a H Guide for this game on the hgames wiki, from the 'multiple penetration' tag is there an option for MMF sex or something?

Can't find any info on how to initiate group sex.

Also, what does the Darkness stat do?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There isn't a H Guide for this game on the hgames wiki, from the 'multiple penetration' tag is there an option for MMF sex or something?

Can't find any info on how to initiate group sex.

Also, what does the Darkness stat do?
FFM, there is never more than one guy in a save. Group is started by having one girl follow and asking a second for sex. People have been asking about Darkness since the game came out and a clear answer has never been found. If it helps, the official translation is Gloom.

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Two questions:
Do futa girls actually do penetrative sex now? I was reading some older replies on this thread about how they act like non-futa girls in H anims, but I'm not sure if that's current anymore and can't test it due to the problem below. If not, is there a mod solution to this? I reeeally just want my futa girl to bang my female MC.
My girl has 100% Naughty and immediately accepts when I ask for sex, but right after she says her thing the camera cuts to showing both her and my MC, she partially undresses her top, but my MC's model is completely blue and nothing happens after that, they just stand there doing their idle animations.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
buddies some one knows which MOD you need to use to export a Model of AI GIRL to other SW like Daz o Blender o Photoshop and vice versa From Photoshop to AI GIRL ?
Regarding the 3D bit:

Not possible, at least not yet. There is a plugin for Koikatsu that attempted to generate a .fbx model for Blender and other 3D programs, but it didn't really work.

There are ways to export it with ninjaripper but the character will be split up in parts. For one export in the studio, I got 183 meshes and 138 textures. When looking at the meshes, even the hair consisted of at least 10 different meshes. There is no way to make something workable out of that.

I think it would be more worthwhile to take a look at the base meshes which are packed in abdata\chara and use a tool to extract the files from that and then do magic on them. I wouldn't be surprised if they're in fbx format since the game is written in Unity.

Thing is, that won't be enough since you need to apply the data from the character portraits to adapt the base mesh to your design. Basically, we'd need to decompile the entire game and make a new tool. Is it worth it? :)

• Sad
Reactions: LewdGoogle

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Two questions:
Do futa girls actually do penetrative sex now? I was reading some older replies on this thread about how they act like non-futa girls in H anims, but I'm not sure if that's current anymore and can't test it due to the problem below. If not, is there a mod solution to this? I reeeally just want my futa girl to bang my female MC.
My girl has 100% Naughty and immediately accepts when I ask for sex, but right after she says her thing the camera cuts to showing both her and my MC, she partially undresses her top, but my MC's model is completely blue and nothing happens after that, they just stand there doing their idle animations.
No, all girls are receivers only. There is no mod at this time and it may or may not be possible as animations are reliant on specific model skeletons, which are different for male and female. There's also the issue of the player being the only male, makng player characters the only ones currently capable of using the male skeletons and therefore animations. In H scenes, actions don't start without player interaction, so them being idle is normal. It is also normal to have a blue MC if the options are set that way, could you verify if the settings under the sex scene section of the game options are set to player base on or display player off? Also, is there anything else you could tell me about how the H scene problem looks? Are they kind of blended in together on the same spot? Are there any options you can access besides closing the game?

ototoroma

Dec 11, 2019
i cant seem to change the solid colour background in character creation. no matter what i choose its always stays black. anyone knows why? (im using 4.1 BR)

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

when browsing the pages i could find it eighter anymore, but found it back in my history
here is another 1

also this is the best way to get there

then you get the updated pages

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dim342 and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

when browsing the pages i could find it eighter anymore, but found it back in my history
here is another 1

also this is the best way to get there

then you get the updated pages
Okay, that's why I had trouble. I forgot the mod part at the front of the address. Is the character the one in the last row on the last page? That one looks similar. Problem is it's all in a language I can't read and I'm not using a browser that can translate and using Google's translator doesn't allow me to change pages.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes