alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Now i have a game mechanics trouble.
The ai for girls is really bad, the created girl do not go fishing by herself, do not go to sleep if exhausted, do not go under roof if rains, do not eat if hungry (even if she is equiped with a fishing rod or i give her food). Dumbest girl ever....
So, she faints from time to time and i'm forced to carry her to a near bed...... but, this time she just got out of energy and fainted in this place (Shown in screen shots).

I got her and tried to carry her to a bed again, but this time i can't cross the river or pass under the tree and can't drop her to let her recover by herself..... So, I'M STUCK here. lmao ¡¡¡¡

Can someone tell me what to do now??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Another problem is the collecting thing.... it is really boring, i know there is a modified script in Optional mods folder to cheat. But i "Vanillified" my game, so i don't have that mod anymore.
Can someone provide that little cheat file please???

Many thanks for the help.
It isn't mechanics trouble or bad AI, it's user error, I did this the first time too, easy mistake. They have to have equipment equipped just like you or they can't do what the missing equipment would let them. In this case, that would be a fishing rod. Also, the girls start out intentionally unable to do things because they canonically don't know how. They will learn over time, but you will have to be ready to treat conditions like exhaustion, where they collapse and you have to carry them to a bed. The easier way is to have them follow you and do things like sleep yourself while they are following. Inability to cross the river or get under the tree is not a problem because you can teleport to base, go to the map and click the red flag. Any that you have a base at will pop up a Yes/No prompt and selecting yes will send you to that base. Also, giving food to the girl does NOT have her eat it, she will see it as any other gifted item and put it back in the storage. She will only eat from cooking storage, which can be accessed from any cooking furniture except the campfire.

KaiserOmega

Aug 11, 2019
How so? Do you mean the girl says no or it literally just doesn't start? There are a couple bugs in the actual game that can happen and cause a freeze when they do, so if it's doing that, try the CareBairPackage mod in the optional mods folder and make sure the option about freezing non participants is on.
It froze after starting, and I had to quit the game entirely. A couple of hours after I made my post I did use CareBair and the non-participant freeze option, and it SEEMED to work but only after I switched characters.

Reactions: alex2011

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
It isn't mechanics trouble or bad AI, it's user error, I did this the first time too, easy mistake. They have to have equipment equipped just like you or they can't do what the missing equipment would let them. In this case, that would be a fishing rod. Also, the girls start out intentionally unable to do things because they canonically don't know how. They will learn over time, but you will have to be ready to treat conditions like exhaustion, where they collapse and you have to carry them to a bed. The easier way is to have them follow you and do things like sleep yourself while they are following. Inability to cross the river or get under the tree is not a problem because you can teleport to base, go to the map and click the red flag. Any that you have a base at will pop up a Yes/No prompt and selecting yes will send you to that base. Also, giving food to the girl does NOT have her eat it, she will see it as any other gifted item and put it back in the storage. She will only eat from cooking storage, which can be accessed from any cooking furniture except the campfire.
Thank you friend.
The game lacks on logic then..... XD
OK, i will try to play the game by the mechanics you described then....

Reactions: alex2011

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
I need to reinstall the game as it clearly seems broken after updating only.
Can anyone tell me what folder to backup so I dont lose any of my save data (no need to backup game data)

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Could someone post their Assembly-Csharp.dll? I might've completely ruined mine and the one posted here a few pages ago didn't work either, probably because it was pre 4.1.

teals03

May 7, 2017
is anyone else having an issue where during h-scenes in the normal game, the breasts get deformed weirdly, and then get stuck that way until you quit out? Some sort of issue with the physics or collision?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
is anyone else having an issue where during h-scenes in the normal game, the breasts get deformed weirdly, and then get stuck that way until you quit out? Some sort of issue with the physics or collision?
I've had this a couple of times, usually it's caused by physics, when the sliders for breast are past their normal value (wideslider).

Reactions: teals03

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
If someone could please post their AssemblyCSharp.dll from AI-Syoujyo_Data\Managed I would be extremely grateful, I modified mine a bit too much and it dosen't work anymore, also this happened during a time of sleep deprivation so I might've forgotten back it up. Normaly redownloading the whole thing could be an option, but I'll only be home after the next weekend. So I'm extremely limited with my shoddy countryside DSL internet connection.

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

PawSkillz

Mar 12, 2019
So, I just downloaded all the 10 parts and it gave me those file

Capture.PNG

What am I suppose to do with those from this point on ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is the game still badly optimized for windows 10? I want to play but it keeps capped at 15-20 fps
It isn't capped, but it definitely isn't optimized well enough to get the 60 FPS I used to get. I just recently started having FPS issues despite having R4.1 since release and R4.1 worked fine until the day the issues started. Even stranger, I recently tried an experiment where I went into Initsettings.exe and dropped the settings there from quality and 1920x1080 to performance and 1280x720 and it got even worse. I have never had that happen and this game is capable of games much more demanding and at full settings.

is there a genital mod that actually shows them up, to remove the barbie look?
By your description as having a "barbie look," I assume you use the Steam version? There is a modpack that should take care of it somewhere around here.

I doubt you'll see any further optimization of the game, since we get a new game at the end of the month
Nope, development is done on this one.

It's already applied if you install the repack version
It depends, the repack is the full Japanese version and cannot be applied to his own, however, there was a modpack made specifically adapted for the Steam version.

So, I just downloaded all the 10 parts and it gave me those file

View attachment 657286

What am I suppose to do with those from this point on ?
The one above the colored one is what you got from extracting the ten parts, right? It's missing a dot before the 7z. Add that and extract like the rest.

Is there a way to change scene cards into Character cards.
There is not, but there is a way to get the characters from the scene. Use StudioGet in the repack, but be aware that there is a size limit. Scenes can be no bigger than 10MB or StudioGet will get an error.

Flint81

Dec 29, 2017
Extract the one with .7z extension
I downloaded using Mega, but I only got .001 to .010, so I seem to be missing one file compared to PawSkillz. When I use 7z to unpack it I get on 7z-file afterwards which seems to be corrupted. Any hints for me?

famicom9x

Dec 12, 2018
are there mod or script that make full items in newest version, i used the script of screwthisnoise folder but it isnt working.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes