downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Why are they out of screen? If the game is fixed to a designated resolution then UI should be within it (unless the exe was modified,) try running the game in windowed mode with a lower resolution that will fit in your monitor.
I don't know. Ive tried full screen and windowed mode, the results are the same. Controls for H-mode are out fo screen, so i can't play it.
But, i will post again adding this info.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello people, i'm just trying this game, but i can't find a fit resolution for my monitor.
I have a 4:3 1280 x 1024 monitor, but i want to run the game in 1024 x 768 for performance.
Is there any resolution fix for this game ???
I have it running almost fine, but ui controls for H scenes are out of screen, so i can't interact or even end H scenes.
I've tried windowed mode and full screen mode, the results are the same, the controls for H-scene are out of screen.
Please help.

UPDATE: Solved my problem by changing some settings on my screen controller. Now Windowed mode is working properly.

Last edited:

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a ResolveMoreSlotID for Ai Shoujo like there was for Honey Select? Don't know what mods I have missing.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Can someone tell me how to remove/disable cheats? It should be the scriptloader plugin but all i've found in the game folder was just one .dll file. I installed it a while back so I'm not sure how the file looked, or if there was more than just one .dll
I'm using the STN repack.

blackbabyz

Mar 19, 2019
hi guys, a quick question here, after i downloaded all the part i cant find the exe to actually run the game. Please help thanks !

d3vnull

Nov 22, 2018
Is there any other way to start the game beside using InitSetting.exe? I'm on linux, InitSetting.exe does'nt work. If I run AI-Syoujyo.exe most menus are in japanese. If you start your game with AI-Syoujyo.exe, your game is in english or japanese?

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
Is there any other way to start the game beside using InitSetting.exe? I'm on linux, InitSetting.exe does'nt work. If I run AI-Syoujyo.exe most menus are in japanese. If you start your game with AI-Syoujyo.exe, your game is in english or japanese?

Now I launched the game using AI-Syoujyo.exe without using InitSetting. There is no Japanese language, everything is translated into English. I have BR4.0 installed with Steam translation from ScrewThisNoise. Perhaps for some reason the online translator does not work for you. And yes, for the work of the ingame translator you need a constant connection to the net.

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
can anybody help me with the lagging? i cant even move it moves like frame by frame xD honey select had the same problem but then i changed something in the setting but cant remember what it was. if any of you have the same problem and solved it please help me out aswell :D thx in advance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can anybody help me with the lagging? i cant even move it moves like frame by frame xD honey select had the same problem but then i changed something in the setting but cant remember what it was. if any of you have the same problem and solved it please help me out aswell :D thx in advance
The lag is due to poor optimization in this one, so there isn't much we can do.

KaiserOmega

Aug 11, 2019
I recently downloaded the 4.1 version of AI Shoujo but for some reason or another I cannot get the H-scene to start when my MC is female. Anyone have an idea why?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I recently downloaded the 4.1 version of AI Shoujo but for some reason or another I cannot get the H-scene to start when my MC is female. Anyone have an idea why?
How so? Do you mean the girl says no or it literally just doesn't start? There are a couple bugs in the actual game that can happen and cause a freeze when they do, so if it's doing that, try the CareBairPackage mod in the optional mods folder and make sure the option about freezing non participants is on.

Budroi

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone know if there is someone working on a port for the KK_Ahegao plugin, or if its been done already?

I know the game has the mouth assets available, its number 13 I believe. Additionally, with care bair I know its possible for a plugin to modify the facial expression of girls. Realistically, I feel it could be added to the care bair options for when weakness is reached. Perhaps an option for both with separate activation times, currently care bair has the option to set how many orgasms before weakness is reached. I'm thinking it would work having the game switch mouth, eyes and eyebrows after 3 orgasms and weakness after 4 or 5.

• Love
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know if there is someone working on a port for the KK_Ahegao plugin, or if its been done already?

I know the game has the mouth assets available, its number 13 I believe. Additionally, with care bair I know its possible for a plugin to modify the facial expression of girls. Realistically, I feel it could be added to the care bair options for when weakness is reached. Perhaps an option for both with separate activation times, currently care bair has the option to set how many orgasms before weakness is reached. I'm thinking it would work having the game switch mouth, eyes and eyebrows after 3 orgasms and weakness after 4 or 5.
Nothing yet

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Now i have a game mechanics trouble.
The ai for girls is really bad, the created girl do not go fishing by herself, do not go to sleep if exhausted, do not go under roof if rains, do not eat if hungry (even if she is equiped with a fishing rod or i give her food). Dumbest girl ever....
So, she faints from time to time and i'm forced to carry her to a near bed...... but, this time she just got out of energy and fainted in this place (Shown in screen shots).

I got her and tried to carry her to a bed again, but this time i can't cross the river or pass under the tree and can't drop her to let her recover by herself..... So, I'M STUCK here. lmao ¡¡¡¡

Can someone tell me what to do now??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Another problem is the collecting thing.... it is really boring, i know there is a modified script in Optional mods folder to cheat. But i "Vanillified" my game, so i don't have that mod anymore.
Can someone provide that little cheat file please???

Many thanks for the help.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Now i have a game mechanics trouble.
The ai for girls is really bad, the created girl do not go fishing by herself, do not go to sleep if exhausted, do not go under roof if rains, do not eat if hungry (even if she is equiped with a fishing rod or i give her food). Dumbest girl ever....
So, she faints from time to time and i'm forced to carry her to a near bed...... but, this time she just got out of energy and fainted in this place (Shown in screen shots).

I got her and tried to carry her to a bed again, but this time i can't cross the river or pass under the tree and can't drop her to let her recover by herself..... So, I'M STUCK here. lmao ¡¡¡¡

Can someone tell me what to do now??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Another problem is the collecting thing.... it is really boring, i know there is a modified script in Optional mods folder to cheat. But i "Vanillified" my game, so i don't have that mod anymore.
Can someone provide that little cheat file please???

Many thanks for the help.
I'm copying and pasting my post to make sure you're not making the same mistakes ... ... Please read the help section of the game, you dont have to give the food to the girls they look for it in the food storage (not the normal storage) (help section cooking), you need a apothecary desk to make the medicine (again in the help section of the game in loading tips) , you need to give the medicine to the girls they dont look for it (you have the option for it), the give item option its only for give a present to the girl so the items you give them this way dont have any effect in cure freezing, starving, exausted or sick (again in the help section of the game in comunication), in the comunication option of the game you can give advice to the girl, (sleep, play, rest... etc) tell her to sleep, rest ... ...

Reactions: alex2011

DanielMad

May 6, 2020
Hey, after reading a bit here and the wiki page im kinda comfused with states of the girls

Girl1 / Girl2

Femininity....51 / 8
Trust..........103 / 92
Humanity.....32 / 19
Instinct........31 / 20
Perversion...78 / 83
Vigilance......19 / 21
Sociability....83 / 97
Darkness.....15 / 23

2hearts
Desire Chosen: Pleasure, Lonely, Calmness

Both girls are a copy of the same original but raised on two different Island with a new play.

Girl1 sent her take a bath/shower 8x + self after 2x H and only 1time she took cloth off.
Girl2 always took them off in 10 trys.

Based on what i read Girl1 with higher Femininity should take it more often off then Girl2 but its the opposite or what did i miss?

Girl1 dont care when i stand next to her when on toilet, Girl2 dosnt like it.

So and my next question is Darkness or Gloom if i got it right it effects more or less the bad status for the Girls
i raised it via trainer over 200 and she started to collapse a lot and needed a lot of food but how can lower it without a trainer?
Only way i found via google was to make a item to lower it by 50EXP
BUT
somehow i lowered Darkness on my Girl1 from 15 to 7 and then to 1 but sadly i dont know how i did that exactly i only talked and had H with her what i remember what i did was:

make her follow till 100% with 15Darkness(first status check), H on the ground till weakness + collapse( used housing to get her back on feed), (all H from now started with her base of 35%~) she went to sleep i did H, let her sleep till she woke up, walked around, begin to cook started H (cancelled), H via follow on chair till weakness, talk/asked about me and friend and Gloom was down to 7 (2check), made here follow collegted stuff on the way to the beach, H on the beach till weakness + collapsed after (used housing to get her back on feed), made her follow after 3trys and went to the stonebed at the beach to sleep for H after 2trys it worked till weakness and at the next day she was down to Darkness 1(3check)

Not sure if i did sit down and eat with her when following.

Tested most of it again beside follow and collect stuff or going to sleep with her and everything did raise Darkness or nothing happen to it.

played and tested on R4.

And now to the Modder thanks for all the work you guys put into it!

=== Personal likes now ===

BUT WHY!? are all fluffy or loose cute/sexy skirts looking ones ALWAYS pulled over the bellybutton covering it? ; ;
only the long grandma skirts shows bellybutton or the skintight, office and slutty ones do.

like HS_flare_skirt, [hooh] Cardigan Skirt, [hooh] Playhome frill bottom [TD78] Long Pleated Skirt, just to name a few good ones which would be worth using when they wouldnt cover the bellybutton ; ;

Grass Skirt: high = hot (not to low) , length = ok, sadly bad because of grass design.
Tropical Skirt: high = sexy, length = meh, could be great when lower skirt part would be just 1/2 or 1/3.

THANK YOU! for reading that far and sorry for my English.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes