nuriental

May 29, 2019
Even raising those won't necessarily help since their agreement is randomized.
Yes, there is an element of randomness, but stats and especially mood have a much higher impact then simple RNG. The chances of a girl with maxed mood turning the offer down is pretty low.

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
Same problem, When I try to load my old save or start a new game, the game crashes after loading. Same thing happens if I try to enter character creation. Studio works normally.

Output log has a lot of entries like this:
[Error : Unity Log] 読み込みエラー
assetName:additional_bones
読み込みエラー
assetName:additional_bones

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

No idea if it has anything to do with the crash.
I have the same problem, i tried to delete and download again the file but nothing.

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
Good luck, getting them Japanese folks to share their chars / mods.
Japanese modding communities do not like outsiders.
dude u know thatz a chinese website right?
and to download most use QQ or cloud which ask u to make a account with a real chinese ID number...

Reactions: Smithe

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, there is an element of randomness, but stats and especially mood have a much higher impact then simple RNG. The chances of a girl with maxed mood turning the offer down is pretty low.
Try going multiple times in a row, not just cumming multiple, but actually starting an H scene with the same girl multiple times. You will rarely if ever get her to agree even twice in a row. The stats do help, but not by as much as you think. Her desire for H, a hidden stat you can only see in game with a trainer mod, is what really controls her willingness to have sex. The higher it is, the more likely she will agree and she will even possibly come ask you for it if it gets high enough with you around. Factor in the possibility that she will simply run off and masturbate or find another girl, including the merchant, the fact that both lust and H desire reset at the end of each day, and the boost the stats give and it isn't very common. The stats really just boost how fast her desire rises. The faster her lust rises, the faster her H desire rises and the more often she is likely to agree. That said, you would have to get her perversion stat pretty high and give her minimum lust capping skills to get her constantly desiring H, we're talking multiple hundreds or even into the thousands plus the two skills that increase her base lust by 10% and 20%, which stack to become 30%, making her lust start at 30% every day.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
There is an official translation, by the way. I think R4.1 has the official translation natively applied instead of needing a patch, but I will link it, you have 12 hours to download. Workupload
Thanks, I did figure out a few things after posting that, about the medicine table. I will try this patch, if it does the dialogue properly then the game would feel a lot better. After playing it a bit more and 'completing' the areas I realize it's not quite as bad as I thought, the housing system integrates with gameplay more than I initially assumed, I thought it was more cosmetic and so kind of missed a lot.

Also another question I have, especially with this new patch, is there a way to get subtitles in h scenes? Like the words the girl says. I know there's a mod that does that in Koikatsu but I couldn't find anything for this game when searching.

Last edited:

wenzhou977

Dec 31, 2018

Question, if I have downloaded the Part 1 to Part 10 from the first page and want to update the game through this website >
. Which version of Betterpack should I download?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone know how to go full screen?
Usually and i think mostly universally, alt+enter while in-game does the job.

There is also an option in the launcher in the left side for it.

Question, if I have downloaded the Part 1 to Part 10 from the first page and want to update the game through this website >
. Which version of Betterpack should I download?
I'm very sure BetterRepack is the one from the website with preinstalled mods and already updated. The BR version you should get is 4.1 on ScrewThisNoise's patreon.
Thanks, I did figure out a few things after posting that, about the medicine table. I will try this patch, if it does the dialogue properly then the game would feel a lot better. After playing it a bit more and 'completing' the areas I realize it's not quite as bad as I thought, the housing system integrates with gameplay more than I initially assumed, I thought it was more cosmetic and so kind of missed a lot.

Also another question I have, especially with this new patch, is there a way to get subtitles in h scenes? Like the words the girl says. I know there's a mod that does that in Koikatsu but I couldn't find anything for this game when searching.
I think there's no such thing since i remember reading somewhere (possibly this very thread) that Koikatsu had those lines of dialogue in the game whereas AIS doesn't. Of course, if i'm wrong i'd highly appreciate a correction.

Last edited:

wenzhou977

Dec 31, 2018
Usually and i think mostly universally, alt+enter while in-game does the job.

There is also an option in the launcher in the left side for it.

I'm very sure BetterRepack is the one from the website with preinstalled mods and already updated. The BR version you should get is 4.1 on ScrewThisNoise's patreon.

I think there's no such thing since i remember reading somewhere (possibly this very thread) that Koikatsu had those lines of dialogue in the game whereas AIS doesn't. Of course, if i'm wrong i'd highly appreciate a correction.
Alright, thanks. Though, do I need to start from BR v2.0 to v4.1? I checked the properties of the game and it was v2.0. Thus, I am not sure which one should I download. I assume I can't download v4.0 to v4.1 and need to start the v2.0 and work my way up?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

There are no H scene subtitles at this time, but there is a mod in place that could be used for them with some work. The problem is there are no hidden lines to pull from, so it would have to be written from scratch by someone who knows how to translate Japanese by sound.

Anyone know how to go full screen?
Initsettings.exe

Alright, thanks. Though, do I need to start from BR v2.0 to v4.1? I checked the properties of the game and it was v2.0. Thus, I am not sure which one should I download. I assume I can't download v4.0 to v4.1 and need to start the v2.0 and work my way up?
No, they are all standalone and it is actually recommended NOT to combine them or anything like that. Just download 4.1 and you will have everything as up to date as currently possible.

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
Hello people, i'm just trying this game, but i can't find a fit resolution for my monitor.
I have a 4:3 1280 x 1024 monitor, but i want to run the game in 1024 x 768 for performance.
Is there any resolution fix for this game ???
I have it running almost fine, but ui controls for H scenes are out of screen, so i can't interact or even end H scenes.
Please help.
Why are they out of screen? If the game is fixed to a designated resolution then UI should be within it (unless the exe was modified,) try running the game in windowed mode with a lower resolution that will fit in your monitor.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where is location of save folder?
UserData

To Everyone: I'm just now getting some really weird performance issues and I have been running 4.1 since it was released. The weirdest part is I already have all in game settings at their lowest and the last thing I did should have raised my FPS if it had any impact at all, but it actually lowered it. The last thing I did was go into Initsettings.exe, switched to performance, and changed from 1920x1080 to 1280x720. I dropped from 30 FPS to 15 with occasional dips into the single digits. Anyone else having this weird phenomenon?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes