KingMega

Mar 20, 2019
Hey guys, does the current version come with the DLCs on Steam ? Also, all the mods displayed are already in the game right ?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hey guys, does the current version come with the DLCs on Steam ? Also, all the mods displayed are already in the game right ?
"Come with the DLCs on Steam?"
If you're asking whether R4.1 has the DLCs Steam version has, then it does and more.
But if you meant that if Steam version comes with all the DLCs then i can't say for sure but i think ScrewThisNoise has a patch of some sort to port them over.

Mods displayed where, though? It should have them if displayed.

KingMega

Mar 20, 2019
If you're asking whether R4.1 has the DLCs Steam version has, then it does and more.
But if you meant that if Steam version comes with all the DLCs then i can't say for sure but i think ScrewThisNoise has a patch of some sort to port them over.

cause ive seen steam with the valentine and fox girls dlcs but i dont see it in the AI i dled from F95

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
update in what way??
new packs will usually only have fixes and some cloth/hair mods

new sex positions dont know who adds or makes them for this game

if you're wondering if illusion will update this?? probably not since honey select 2 is coming
does anyone know when the next update release?
Nobody makes new positions for this game yet, but there is a mod currently on hold that might if it ever goes back into development. No, Illusion has declared this a finished project, so there will be no official updates.

thanks mate
I suggest not using 1.1, it is severely outdated to the point of not even having all official content. There is a script in optional mods that will give you like 999 of every item with one key press.

cause ive seen steam with the valentine and fox girls dlcs but i dont see it in the AI i dled from F95
Does it come with the DLCs? Yes. On Steam? No. They did NOT release any of the DLCs on the Steam version and actually made them unable to work with it. The only way to get the DLCs to work is to use a copy of the original or the modpack offered here, S1. I suggest the Japanese version repack offered here as everything is already installed, R4.1 specifically. They probably advertised using the Japanese version for pics if you were seeing DLC content. Why they would do that, I don't know for sure, but I can see a major reason why. Not everybody in Japan knows English to the point the Steam version is translated to, we're talking fluent if not native level English here, so they could have used the Japanese version so that anybody taking those pics could understand anything going on as the Japanese version still has the Japanese text. In the process, because the Japanese version has the DLCs, they could have used a character with DLC items.

Last edited:

d0rk

Dec 27, 2018
any1 using the POV MOD? When I start a H scene with a girl, the camera just switches to POV and nothing happened. Anyone knows a solution? (Or maybe I'm just too stupid with controls.)

/€dit : Got this from the log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Nobody makes new positions for this game yet, but there is a mod currently on hold that might if it ever goes back into development. No, Illusion has declared this a finished project, so there will be no official updates.
hey do mind letting me know the name of that on hold mod?? i can see it picking up again since illusion announced compatibility of this game with honey select 2

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
Am I the only one who found the story on this game to be hugely disappointing? Koikatsu didn't have a ton of story, but it did have TONS of characters. Honey select? I wouldn't expect anything other than solid H scenes. But this game is as much of an RPG as Sexy Beach Premium Resort (which I loved). But SBPR had a story line for every girl in the game, and it even had an ending, of sorts, so you could "beat" the game. AI Girl doesn't have any of that. Its just a weak progression towards unlocking new areas, and once you unlock the "home" island, that's it. nothing else.

Reactions: zero0s and asdflol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hey do mind letting me know the name of that on hold mod?? i can see it picking up again since illusion announced compatibility of this game with honey select 2
AIPlug, the problem wasn't a lack of need or demand, more like he's busy with the Koikatsu counterpart to this mod, Kplug. He has no known plans to resume AIPlug, but we'll see once he actually comes to a point in Kplug where he slows down or stops that one. The modder is called Katarsys.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I wanted to know, in the Dressing / Closet, Can we assign close to a specfic girls ? I have young / older female character and I wanted them to be able to wear different close but not have access to the same ^^

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey ! I wanted to know, in the Dressing / Closet, Can we assign close to a specfic girls ? I have young / older female character and I wanted them to be able to wear different close but not have access to the same ^^
No, only the clothes you put on a girl in character creation are specific to her.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tell me if I'm wrong, but you can't put different Outfit for a girl like Koikatsu ? Only one specific ?
Only one outfit per girl that goes only to the girl it starts on, but they can all wear anything you put in the closet.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Is there any way to improve the FPS by reducing the viability of the map in H? Like I could be getting at least 25fps if the whole dam map wasn't taking up so much power

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
AIPlug, the problem wasn't a lack of need or demand, more like he's busy with the Koikatsu counterpart to this mod, Kplug. He has no known plans to resume AIPlug, but we'll see once he actually comes to a point in Kplug where he slows down or stops that one. The modder is called Katarsys.
oh him, i have supported him in the past interesting...

well i hope he goes back to work on this, as it looks way better than any other illusion game so far

Reactions: alex2011

altry7

Oct 28, 2019
Is there a plugin/mod to get numbers to show with the color sliders in character creation? Kinda bummed they removed that from the previous games.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Am I the only one who found the story on this game to be hugely disappointing? Koikatsu didn't have a ton of story, but it did have TONS of characters. Honey select? I wouldn't expect anything other than solid H scenes. But this game is as much of an RPG as Sexy Beach Premium Resort (which I loved). But SBPR had a story line for every girl in the game, and it even had an ending, of sorts, so you could "beat" the game. AI Girl doesn't have any of that. Its just a weak progression towards unlocking new areas, and once you unlock the "home" island, that's it. nothing else.
My biggest disappointment was the fact that the girls would basically be OK with having sex with the main guy pretty much from the start. Took away a lot of development of any relationship. I mean two random people stuck on an island with no idea where they are or why, but sure, lets fuck.

Reactions: Smithe

Jezabelstein

Apr 22, 2020
Dude I asked the girl the moment the MC woke up and she got angry for several IRL hours.
I don't really like her now lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any way to improve the FPS by reducing the viability of the map in H? Like I could be getting at least 25fps if the whole dam map wasn't taking up so much power
Not possible, the FPS problem is the lack of optimization.

My biggest disappointment was the fact that the girls would basically be OK with having sex with the main guy pretty much from the start. Took away a lot of development of any relationship. I mean two random people stuck on an island with no idea where they are or why, but sure, lets fuck.
They may or may not, it's all up to chance as their decision making is randomized.

Dude I asked the girl the moment the MC woke up and she got angry for several IRL hours.
I don't really like her now lol
I have never seen a girl get mad in this game, how did you get that? It might not be anger, but a high Darkness/Gloom stat, which would explain why I never see it since I lock it at 0 with Agent Trainer.

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah, that was really weird. You can literally rape them, and, afterwords, their response is "hey, you shouldn't do that without asking, tsk tsk"

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes