KingMega

Mar 20, 2019
Yes, there is another file, you need to extract that second file, too. If it is listed as just a file, it is missing the dot before the file type on the end, 7z if I remember correctly.
[/QUOTE]

If their femininity isn't high enough, they will bathe in clothes and will never go through the changing animation.

There is one girl you get at the start and three machines, meaning four total girls without mods, yes. You can only have all four with every machine powered.

The file is missing the dot before the file type. I believe it is a 7z file if I remember correctly.

Just be near it when you start or at least in an area you can see it so you can see the heart when you hit change location. Also, you can surprise the girl while she is in it bathing.

Yes, there is another file, you need to extract that second file, too. If it is listed as just a file, it is missing the dot before the file type on the end, 7z if I remember correctly.
If their femininity isn't high enough, they will bathe in clothes and will never go through the changing animation.

There is one girl you get at the start and three machines, meaning four total girls without mods, yes. You can only have all four with every machine powered.

The file is missing the dot before the file type. I believe it is a 7z file if I remember correctly.

Just be near it when you start or at least in an area you can see it so you can see the heart when you hit change location. Also, you can surprise the girl while she is in it bathing.

So i have to extract all the 10 files and then extract the file that they give ? Thanks.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

So i have to extract all the 10 files and then extract the file that they give ? Thanks.
[/QUOTE]
Correct

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
question; is it possible to have a main character futa female to interact with the female characters

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to download cards or mods from this web ( ) ?
Good luck, getting them Japanese folks to share their chars / mods.
Japanese modding communities do not like outsiders.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Can we get a version of the game that's not broken up so I can just do one download and let it go through. I have a very good internet connection. Or was there another reason it was broken up?

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Agent Trainer, option mods folder.

Not really, play on lowest graphics with as few girls as possible is all I can suggest. Thank Illusion for the terrible optimization that causes this on even high end machines.

No need, there is an option in the middle bottom of the screen, you can select either cumming individually or together.

They actually can look after themselves and they are intended to start out unable to. It takes a very long time unless you teach them by doing things while they follow you. All medicines are created at the green medicine table, which you place in housing mode. To activate housing mode, interact with the sign posts in certain areas. Also, sicknesses take a very long time to cure on their own, so they will go away eventually, but most likely at the cost of the girl passing out or equivalent effect depending on the sickness. Giving a girl an item will NOT make them use it, you have to put it in the storage of the furniture they cook at, the small fire is the exceeption as it has no storage. None of what you encountered is bugged, you just aren't doing it right. Don't worry, pretty much nobody was at first. My very first playthrough was exactly like you're describing and I had to follow my girl constantly because she collapsed so much. There is an official translation, by the way. I think R4.1 has the official translation natively applied instead of needing a patch, but I will link it, you have 12 hours to download. Workupload

Yes, it really is pretty good in comparison to previous Illusion titles, not the best, but good.

Yeah, don't use the current version, wait until the dev fixes it, then use the next version.
ye ok thx

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can we get a version of the game that's not broken up so I can just do one download and let it go through. I have a very good internet connection. Or was there another reason it was broken up?
Yeah, if you're fine with a torrent. Direct download sites can't handle a game this size in one download. There is a torrent in any of the posts announcing a new version.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
does anyone know when the next update release?
update in what way??
new packs will usually only have fixes and some cloth/hair mods

new sex positions dont know who adds or makes them for this game

if you're wondering if illusion will update this?? probably not since honey select 2 is coming

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
does anyone know when the next update release?
update in what way??
new packs will usually only have fixes and some cloth/hair mods

new sex positions dont know who adds or makes them for this game

if you're wondering if illusion will update this?? probably not since honey select 2 is coming
To add to gundamu's post, you could update the sideloader mods in the launcher and maybe look for updated mods manually because in the official side of things AIS is pretty much done by the looks of it.

smalos

May 7, 2020
I have a problem where I can start a H scene perfectly fine and when it starts nothing will happen. The girl will get naked but then I can't control anything(camera and stuff) and I can't see any UI.

This is my second H scene, and the first one worked perfectly fine.
Does anyone know about this?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I have a problem where I can start a H scene perfectly fine and when it starts nothing will happen. The girl will get naked but then I can't control anything(camera and stuff) and I can't see any UI.

This is my second H scene, and the first one worked perfectly fine.
Does anyone know about this?
Checked the output.log file in the installation folder yet? See if the Heelz mod isn't causing it.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes