Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Been playing this lately, but game seems kind of underwhelming, and in my case I think may be bugged out entirely. It doesn't matter how much food / hot water / medicine I give to girls, they are all permanently freezing / starving / exhausted / sick, and the AI is some of the worst I've ever seen, they have no ability to look after themselves.

It becomes a futile game of wack-a-mole with their stats. I've seen them cook food occasionally, or sleep, but the girls are exhausted within hours of the new day, and their hunger plummets way faster than food can keep up with, no matter how much grilled fish I give em (it disappears in a black hole). Likewise they are all freezing and if I give them hot water or coffee they don't use it. Also the first girl I started with got a stomach ache within like the first day, and it NEVER goes away. I'm pretty sure she has malaria or some shit. It bottomed out her fatigue and coldness within minutes of waking up from bed every day. And apparently the stomach ache medicine cures this, but where do I get that? Shop doesn't sell it and I have unlocked third area already, the city, and still see no info about how you'd make any medicine.

That's just the buggy aspects. More generally, it continues to baffle me how we can get dozens of mods for a game from dozens of people, but no official translation. A lot of the story dialogue seems like MTL gibberish and leaves the characters feeling random if not incomprehensible. That's not criticism towards anyone because I know it's free work, just, it surprises me more people don't seem to care about that aspect.
I am using the Better Repack R4 btw.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
It doesn't matter how much food / hot water / medicine I give to girls, they are all permanently freezing / starving / exhausted / sick, and the AI is some of the worst I've ever seen, they have no ability to look after themselves.
Damn, such realism, truly innovative. Now I want to try it.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Been playing this lately, but game seems kind of underwhelming, and in my case I think may be bugged out entirely. It doesn't matter how much food / hot water / medicine I give to girls, they are all permanently freezing / starving / exhausted / sick, and the AI is some of the worst I've ever seen, they have no ability to look after themselves.
Please read the help section of the game, you dont have to give the food to the girls they look for it in the food storage (not the normal storage) (help section cooking), you need a apothecary desk to make the medicine (again in the help section of the game in loading tips) , you need to give the medicine to the girls they dont look for it (you have the option for it), the give item option its only for give a present to the girl so the items you give them this way dont have any effect in cure freezing, starving, exausted or sick (again in the help section of the game in comunication), in the comunication option of the game you can give advice to the girl, (sleep, play, rest... etc).

bbloodbane

Apr 29, 2020
hi everybody,
after research, talk with some god of modding,i have tried to create a simple skin mod with my tattos and
after downloading sb3 and trying to import:
modify:
resave:
and trying to see how horrible are my work with sb3, i think i have destroyed one skin texture.
i convince myself that learning modding right now are too hard for me, and i gave up on the idea to create a mod for myself, and i decide to provide my help if any modder need a graphic designer (for 2d texture, or some overlays or some graphics in general ) just contact me on discord FuneralRequiem#5564 and if i can help i m happy to collaborate for do something or to help anyone for some project if anyone want.
i m graphics designer since 2015 and i m happy to collaborate with anyone doing me any request affordable for me ( i can't use unity or something, just like photoshop..i know i m useless =.= <9
contact me if need some advice or u want to work togheter for something, i like the game just like u for create something new, something special.
have nice day to all

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are cheat mods included in the repack?
Agent Trainer, option mods folder.

is there a way to get higher FPS other than just setting the game graphics to low? i sadly got used to high FPS and i cant play with 15-30 fps anymore :cry:
Not really, play on lowest graphics with as few girls as possible is all I can suggest. Thank Illusion for the terrible optimization that causes this on even high end machines.

Question; is there a mod/plugin to cum manually. For example, in playhome you could press B to just spray cum randomly as the male or Y from the females mouth etc. whilst in HS you could do the whole cumshot mode thing
No need, there is an option in the middle bottom of the screen, you can select either cumming individually or together.

It becomes a futile game of wack-a-mole with their stats. I've seen them cook food occasionally, or sleep, but the girls are exhausted within hours of the new day, and their hunger plummets way faster than food can keep up with, no matter how much grilled fish I give em (it disappears in a black hole). Likewise they are all freezing and if I give them hot water or coffee they don't use it. Also the first girl I started with got a stomach ache within like the first day, and it NEVER goes away. I'm pretty sure she has malaria or some shit. It bottomed out her fatigue and coldness within minutes of waking up from bed every day. And apparently the stomach ache medicine cures this, but where do I get that? Shop doesn't sell it and I have unlocked third area already, the city, and still see no info about how you'd make any medicine.

That's just the buggy aspects. More generally, it continues to baffle me how we can get dozens of mods for a game from dozens of people, but no official translation. A lot of the story dialogue seems like MTL gibberish and leaves the characters feeling random if not incomprehensible. That's not criticism towards anyone because I know it's free work, just, it surprises me more people don't seem to care about that aspect.
I am using the Better Repack R4 btw.
They actually can look after themselves and they are intended to start out unable to. It takes a very long time unless you teach them by doing things while they follow you. All medicines are created at the green medicine table, which you place in housing mode. To activate housing mode, interact with the sign posts in certain areas. Also, sicknesses take a very long time to cure on their own, so they will go away eventually, but most likely at the cost of the girl passing out or equivalent effect depending on the sickness. Giving a girl an item will NOT make them use it, you have to put it in the storage of the furniture they cook at, the small fire is the exceeption as it has no storage. None of what you encountered is bugged, you just aren't doing it right. Don't worry, pretty much nobody was at first. My very first playthrough was exactly like you're describing and I had to follow my girl constantly because she collapsed so much. There is an official translation, by the way. I think R4.1 has the official translation natively applied instead of needing a patch, but I will link it, you have 12 hours to download.

Damn, such realism, truly innovative. Now I want to try it.
Yes, it really is pretty good in comparison to previous Illusion titles, not the best, but good.

So no one know how to resolve the hillheel bug?
Yeah, don't use the current version, wait until the dev fixes it, then use the next version.

Reactions: Toweke

moonpiece

Feb 3, 2020
hi guys, i'm new here, so i'm using better repack version r4.1, and i found weird thing, all the girl showerin with cloth on , i already tried different combination of stats and even put nude outfit card in wadrobe.. but still only found they have changing animation but put same outfit, anyone can help?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
hi guys, i'm new here, so i'm using better repack version r4.1, and i found weird thing, all the girl showerin with cloth on , i already tried different combination of stats and even put nude outfit card in wadrobe.. but still only found they have changing animation but put same outfit, anyone can help?
That's right, they will wear what is in the wardrobe. The more clothes, the more options. (They will not wear only one option, provided that there are several in the wardrobe)
If you don't need clothes, you need to remove clothes from the wardrobe. This is about the basic settings.

moonpiece

Feb 3, 2020
That's right, they will wear what is in the wardrobe. The more clothes, the more options. (They will not wear only one option, provided that there are several in the wardrobe)
If you don't need clothes, you need to remove clothes from the wardrobe. This is about the basic settings.
hi thanks for answering me, so it means there is no way to make sure they always naked if taking a bath?

Reactions: Ric

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
It means you have to shut off the game and open it again for any changes in the mod settings to take effect and it modifies the number of slots a save has for girls. Normally, a save can only hold four girls, so more slots have to be created to compensate for the extra girls after four. You can change how many the mod will allow, but you should not go below the number already in the game or it will unload the number of girls over what it is set to starting with any extra girls and moving to the latest girls to be added after that. For example, I just moved my save from R4 to R4.1 and forgot to reconfigure the mod in R4.1 to set it for the number in the save. I had two extra girls and both were removed because the mod was still on four. It will not break your save, just give you an extra step every time you move to a new repack version.

It's missing the dot before the last two or three characters.

That's the one you extract, the rest are parts that will start automatically after the file that looks normal. This is not a problem, just how multi part archives work.
You can have 4 girls in a "Normal game", without mod ? I have the first girl + 2 from the "machine" (requiered 2 batteries). How can you have 4 girls ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
hi thanks for answering me, so it means there is no way to make sure they always naked if taking a bath?
Well, if you remove their clothes from the wardrobe, then they will have nothing to wear. In general, it all depends on the parameters of the characters. You can develop a desire to take a bath / walk naked.
The basic principles are in the description, including in the game itself.
The mere fact of wearing clothes when taking a bath seems to me to add variety to the game and clothes can always be removed.

Reactions: moonpiece

moonpiece

Feb 3, 2020
Well, if you remove their clothes from the wardrobe, then they will have nothing to wear. In general, it all depends on the parameters of the characters. You can develop a desire to take a bath / walk naked.
The basic principles are in the description, including in the game itself.
The mere fact of wearing clothes when taking a bath seems to me to add variety to the game and clothes can always be removed.
yes i already tried for 2 hour only to see my game has a bug or not, i empty the wadrobe, i give each char different 500 point, and keep telling them to take a bath, and still they not undress.. its different when i use HF patch version, thanks you so kind to answer in short notice

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You can have 4 girls in a "Normal game", without mod ? I have the first girl + 2 from the "machine" (requiered 2 batteries). How can you have 4 girls ?
The basic game is designed for 4 girls (see the description of the game). If you cannot find the terminals, then this has already been written about in this thread.
#575 + #1,411 ....
yes i already tried for 2 hour only to see my game has a bug or not, i empty the wadrobe, i give each char different 500 point, and keep telling them to take a bath, and still they not undress.. its different when i use HF patch version, thanks you so kind to answer in short notice
This game is designed for a long time. Two hours is clearly not enough. The development of skills and parameters of girls will help speed up the process. Details are on the wiki.

Reactions: moonpiece

Vulgrimm

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone know if there are specific criteria for using the jacuzzi as an H-point? It's tagged as having sex scenes, but I've never seen a context icon pop up anywhere near it.

maflamer

Sep 9, 2018
It means you have to shut off the game and open it again for any changes in the mod settings to take effect and it modifies the number of slots a save has for girls. Normally, a save can only hold four girls, so more slots have to be created to compensate for the extra girls after four. You can change how many the mod will allow, but you should not go below the number already in the game or it will unload the number of girls over what it is set to starting with any extra girls and moving to the latest girls to be added after that. For example, I just moved my save from R4 to R4.1 and forgot to reconfigure the mod in R4.1 to set it for the number in the save. I had two extra girls and both were removed because the mod was still on four. It will not break your save, just give you an extra step every time you move to a new repack version.

It's missing the dot before the last two or three characters.

That's the one you extract, the rest are parts that will start automatically after the file that looks normal. This is not a problem, just how multi part archives work.
When I extrct the first nothings happen, it just create another file , I can take a screenshot if you want

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
The new file should be the size of the 10 original combined. Extract the new file to get the game.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Agent Trainer, option mods folder.

Not really, play on lowest graphics with as few girls as possible is all I can suggest. Thank Illusion for the terrible optimization that causes this on even high end machines.

No need, there is an option in the middle bottom of the screen, you can select either cumming individually or together.

They actually can look after themselves and they are intended to start out unable to. It takes a very long time unless you teach them by doing things while they follow you. All medicines are created at the green medicine table, which you place in housing mode. To activate housing mode, interact with the sign posts in certain areas. Also, sicknesses take a very long time to cure on their own, so they will go away eventually, but most likely at the cost of the girl passing out or equivalent effect depending on the sickness. Giving a girl an item will NOT make them use it, you have to put it in the storage of the furniture they cook at, the small fire is the exceeption as it has no storage. None of what you encountered is bugged, you just aren't doing it right. Don't worry, pretty much nobody was at first. My very first playthrough was exactly like you're describing and I had to follow my girl constantly because she collapsed so much. There is an official translation, by the way. I think R4.1 has the official translation natively applied instead of needing a patch, but I will link it, you have 12 hours to download. Workupload

Yes, it really is pretty good in comparison to previous Illusion titles, not the best, but good.

Yeah, don't use the current version, wait until the dev fixes it, then use the next version.

Ok what i specifically mean is that for example, HS or koikatu let's say you creampie the girl. The only note of cum you'd see is pulling out. PH had a shortcut to cum on demand so if you pressed B, then at any point during an animation you could cum and keep going but have the visual effect of seman leaking out for example.

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
I have never used DHH before, and for the first time having activated this plugin, I noticed an unpleasant effect - when using DHH, stockings on the model flicker. Am I doing something wrong, or is it the way it should be? Is there any way to remove this damn annoying flicker?

Снимок экрана (36).png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If their femininity isn't high enough, they will bathe in clothes and will never go through the changing animation.

There is one girl you get at the start and three machines, meaning four total girls without mods, yes. You can only have all four with every machine powered.

Hi i use winrar to exrtact but the file type for the folder is file, i can't run it
The file is missing the dot before the file type. I believe it is a 7z file if I remember correctly.

Does anyone know if there are specific criteria for using the jacuzzi as an H-point? It's tagged as having sex scenes, but I've never seen a context icon pop up anywhere near it.
Just be near it when you start or at least in an area you can see it so you can see the heart when you hit change location. Also, you can surprise the girl while she is in it bathing.

When I extrct the first nothings happen, it just create another file , I can take a screenshot if you want
Yes, there is another file, you need to extract that second file, too. If it is listed as just a file, it is missing the dot before the file type on the end, 7z if I remember correctly.

Reactions: KingMega
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes