Alisssa Heart

May 1, 2020
Thanks for this <3
I switched from using my steam version to this yesterday, just because it comes with basically every mod

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Hi everyone
I have a little problem.
I'm using the version from flashbangz and I don't know why but the female characters are a little bit bugged.
When I play, the Hunger and Lewd stats are always 100% and never change.
Did I pressed a shortkey that activated a cheat?
Or is there a different reason why the stats never change?

WeirdSpirit

Apr 14, 2020
Hi everyone
I have a little problem.
I'm using the version from flashbangz and I don't know why but the female characters are a little bit bugged.
When I play, the Hunger and Lewd stats are always 100% and never change.
Did I pressed a shortkey that activated a cheat?
Or is there a different reason why the stats never change?
I'm not familiar with the flashbangz version, but for your issue, try going to options - plugin options and see if there's agent trainer or another cheat plugin. Make adjustments as necessary.

TheLegMan

May 2, 2020
Hello my first post here :)
Just wondering, on the character creation, is it at all possible to import a 3D face? (or export the image file)?

I spent most of last night with 3 images of Scarlett Johansson, trying to copy her face, and failing (not a total waste though, was listening to Rammstein at the time)
Only asking as there's software which can compose a 3D image from multiple pics (like FaceGen and others), but no idea how to apply it to in-game characters test1.jpg

Last edited:

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
I'm not familiar with the flashbangz version, but for your issue, try going to options - plugin options and see if there's agent trainer or another cheat plugin. Make adjustments as necessary.
ok. found the problem XD
I used a different characters body as a base to create the girls. and it seems that the card i used are corrupted or its a character with some cheat codes.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello my first post here :)
Just wondering, on the character creation, is it at all possible to import a 3D face? (or export the image file)?

I spent most of last night with 3 images of Scarlett Johansson, trying to copy her face, and failing (not a total waste though, was listening to Rammstein at the time)
Only asking as there's software which can compose a 3D image from multiple pics (like FaceGen and others), but no idea how to apply it to in-game characters View attachment 644631
Without creating an entirely new mod, i don't think so.
Did you try applying the face as a skin overlay then adjusting the face sliders accordingly?

Reactions: TheLegMan

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
A bit of warning to anyone using the extra girls mod, ALWAYS configure the mod from the main menu options menu BEFORE loading your save every time you transfer to a new version. I just mistakenly started a save with extra girls before I reconfigured the mod from the default of 4 to the 6 girls the save had on it when I was on R4. In doing so, I unloaded the extra girls since more than 4 was no longer supported by the mod settings. I'm lucky the stats are all saved to the card or I would have had to train them all over again.

dupely

May 5, 2020
Can anyone help me with this? It's a bit hard to explain properly, but i will try.

I downloaded the R4 version recently, and currently i'm trying to make adjustments to the sex animations.
I want to be able to move, let's say, a character's arm and hand to place it on another spot (example: man's right hand on girls's ass, i want to move said hand to the waist).

I know you have to use the IK feature for this, i used to do it a lot in Honey Select with no trouble, but in AI it seems to work differently.
When i activate IK for a part of the body or the whole model, it becomes stiff and the animation becomes a mess. I used to adjust this with the Advanced IK mod in HS, but i can't find such thing for AI.

Can someone explain me how can i somehow adjust the intensity of the IK thing so it doesn't become all yanky?
Stuck on this as well, HS was easy to use but AI is making no sense. Any tutorials around?

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
In the "Option" --> "Plugin / Mod Setting" -->" AI_ExtraGirls 1.0.3" I'm scared to modify this, I have a warning line saying "Requires Restart! Modifies Saves!" what does this means ? Can I change the number of girl whenever I want ? Add Girls, then remove, then add ect... My save will be broken ?

Reactions: EroShane

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Restart is required for the change to take effect.

Increase the number to greater than the number of active girls should not be a problem. At least, I have never had any problem doing that. However, decrease the number to less than the number of active girls might lead to problem.

maflamer

Sep 9, 2018
Hi can anyone help me please? My problem is that when I downloaded the 10 files, only the first one appeared in win.rar format, the others did not.

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
AFAIK, not officially but i'm pretty sure you can change the size in maker with the ABMX mod. If you can't find it in the regular tabs, you could try the advanced bonemod window.
I'm assuming there isn't an option for dick bones yet. There's no sliders in the regular tab and I couldn't find them in the advanced window (though the bones labels there aren't very obvious). It's a shame since they can look rather small on larger characters.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In the "Option" --> "Plugin / Mod Setting" -->" AI_ExtraGirls 1.0.3" I'm scared to modify this, I have a warning line saying "Requires Restart! Modifies Saves!" what does this means ? Can I change the number of girl whenever I want ? Add Girls, then remove, then add ect... My save will be broken ?
Restart is required for the change to take effect.

Increase the number to greater than the number of active girls should not be a problem. At least, I have never had any problem doing that. However, decrease the number to less than the number of active girls might lead to problem.
It means you have to shut off the game and open it again for any changes in the mod settings to take effect and it modifies the number of slots a save has for girls. Normally, a save can only hold four girls, so more slots have to be created to compensate for the extra girls after four. You can change how many the mod will allow, but you should not go below the number already in the game or it will unload the number of girls over what it is set to starting with any extra girls and moving to the latest girls to be added after that. For example, I just moved my save from R4 to R4.1 and forgot to reconfigure the mod in R4.1 to set it for the number in the save. I had two extra girls and both were removed because the mod was still on four. It will not break your save, just give you an extra step every time you move to a new repack version.

just asking but after i unzip it becomes a single unknown file type?
It's missing the dot before the last two or three characters.

Hi can anyone help me please? My problem is that when I downloaded the 10 files, only the first one appeared in win.rar format, the others did not.
That's the one you extract, the rest are parts that will start automatically after the file that looks normal. This is not a problem, just how multi part archives work.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
is there a way to get higher FPS other than just setting the game graphics to low? i sadly got used to high FPS and i cant play with 15-30 fps anymore :cry:

Reactions: Smithe

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Question; is there a mod/plugin to cum manually. For example, in playhome you could press B to just spray cum randomly as the male or Y from the females mouth etc. whilst in HS you could do the whole cumshot mode thing

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes