WeirdSpirit

Apr 14, 2020
Finally got around to playing 4.1; I used the autoupdater the same day the update was announced but didn't play until now. Only problem I had was that the main character had no pants. No problems with menus, girls, anything; just had to edit character to make him have pants on again and that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: HiddenGameMember

bbloodbane

Apr 29, 2020
any holy amn can help?
i have some trouble with adding tattos.
i so annoyng with ps to try to remove the white color for tattoo ( select-color-range-white) and dont work propely so:
anyone can DM me with the skin file?(tring to select with pen tool and create a layer overlays) or show me what i can load the skin on a 3d program for paintings...i have read and thread for doing
thansk for your help

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Will this better repack have most of the good mods already in it? Or do I need to go fishing for mods myself?

WeirdSpirit

Apr 14, 2020
Will this better repack have most of the good mods already in it? Or do I need to go fishing for mods myself?
Already has the most used mods, and includes a folder of optional mods you can add yourself. No need to search around for the most useful mods, and it even includes some cards.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Already has the most used mods, and includes a folder of optional mods you can add yourself. No need to search around for the most useful mods, and it even includes some cards.
So it's kind of like how koikatsu's better repack came out? Didn't really need to search up any mods because everything was pretty much already there.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Exactly; STN does the Better Repacks for koikatsu, honey select, and ai shoujo.
Thanks for the help. My only hope is that body size sliders are decent for this one (game or mod). Koikatsu was tough because I found it next to impossible to make small to flat chest in koi (got a thing for small tits and big ass lol). Maybe I was just adjusting too drastically or something but ah wells.

megamanzteam

Jan 31, 2019
Is there a way to identify what mods were used in the character cards/image? I think I am on STN better repack RS1. I am getting messages and I think I know which cards they are, but not sure what the mods are. I attached the cards that I think are missing mods.

WeirdSpirit

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks for the help. My only hope is that body size sliders are decent for this one (game or mod). Koikatsu was tough because I found it next to impossible to make small to flat chest in koi (got a thing for small tits and big ass lol). Maybe I was just adjusting too drastically or something but ah wells.
Haven't had any issues with it. It's mostly the same as the one in Honey Select though, I haven't played koikatsu.

bbloodbane

Apr 29, 2020
sorry for reposting.
i m thinking about if i can extract the skin file in some ways, in can create a skin with tattoo instead of be mad on photoshop, one way to extract or convert ai shoujo file? like a game extractor?
thanks in advance

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
That sounds odd. I know for a fact that Koikatsu's translations go in BepInEx/translation/en/text (or something like that) and it should be no different here.
Did you also try the "Fix registry" thing in the main folder before installing the translation? Asking because:

No guaranteed solution but worth the shot i say!
Yeah I tried doing the fix registry before I first opened the translation installer, and the installer didn't auto-find the folder so I just selected the folder manually. The dialogue is pretty nonsensical a lot of the times, and I've seen items/dialogue show up in japanese briefly and then rewritten in english so I'm assuming it's not the steam translation and that I didn't do something correctly.

Edit: Ok I don't know what was different about installing it today versus yesterday but it's working lol so cool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
(Psst, small tip here. For flat chest you should try near but above or 0 size, low softness, tweak the vertical angle to go up, high spacing and low roundness, that at least worked for me!)

Last edited:

Jezabelstein

Apr 22, 2020
It looks like the more I play the game the better it works overall lol
Now everything is fine on my side (no bugs nor graphic drops at maximum) ^^

TastesLikeChicken

Jan 12, 2020
sorry for reposting.
i m thinking about if i can extract the skin file in some ways, in can create a skin with tattoo instead of be mad on photoshop, one way to extract or convert ai shoujo file? like a game extractor?
thanks in advance
You can use a skin overlay. In the character creation screen go to "Body", then on the left hand side click "Skin overlay" (should be the last option). Then on the right side at the top click "Get body overlay template" (or Face overlay template if you want to make face tattoos). This will open a folder on your pc (should be your userdata folder) with a png file called "_Export_" followed by the current time/date. Open this file in photoshop or GIMP, or whatever you prefer. You should get a white body mesh looking file. Then just make a new layer, start making your tattoo on that layer, hide the original layer and export/save your file as a .png when you're ready. Then go back to the game, and click the "Load new texture" button, go to where you saved the overlay, and choose your overlay. That should make it so your character now has the tattoo you made.

Some tips: every time I export the file in GIMP, it automatically updates in the character creator if I have the overlay imported there, making it so i can check any adjustments I make very easily. Also for tattoos you'll want to edit the transparency, otherwise it will look really bad in the game.

EDIT: should also add that you can do the same for clothing, except there it's called "clothes overlays", then "dump original texture", and depending on what you're trying to do you may want to enable "Hide base texture". This way you can cut unwanted parts out of certain clothes without actually changing the original part.

Last edited:

SodomD

May 2, 2020
hi there everyone, im searching for a , maybe a page or post where i can download new clothing or "coordinate cards" i can´t find anything related to clothing, i want to change the outfits please

sillyake

Jul 24, 2017
No, the models are totally different. Only game cards from AI-Girl and the demo work. Here are a few of mine to test... Also the Booru and a few other places have them.
View attachment 491604 View attachment 491605 View attachment 491606 View attachment 491607 View attachment 491608 View attachment 491609 View attachment 491610 View attachment 491611 View attachment 491612 View attachment 491614 View attachment 491615 View attachment 491617

and my merchant replacement
View attachment 491616

In the STN "[OPTIONAL]BRExtras>CommunityAdditions>UserData>Chara>Female" folder you will find more

Also these:
(all the kenzato.uk's are different collections although some cards may be repeated)

(mixed chara, housing, and studio cards)

(note: this is only good until 23:56:00 EST 12/20/2019)

Hope that helps

EDIT: Cleaned that list up a bit.
is the discord link you posted the illusionsoft server or is it another one? If it is different can you send another invite please.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
New question. I think I've run into a slight problem. When I try to load in a saved file, the game infinite loads. Then if I go into character creator, the character doesn't load in and instead its blank and when I move the camera, the background shifts and changes. Any idea?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is the discord link you posted the illusionsoft server or is it another one? If it is different can you send another invite please.
The Illusion server is an internal server only the game can connect to, the discord is where mods and such get made and discussed.

jflour

Jan 9, 2020
guys, is this skill really rare ?, dynamo 3 star skill, 5th day gathering items just got only 1, cheat engine need more than 1 item to work, any tips? jjjjj.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
guys, is this skill really rare ?, dynamo 3 star skill, 5th day gathering items just got only 1, cheat engine need more than 1 item to work, any tips? View attachment 642969
Don't use Cheat Engine, there's a much simpler way. There is a script in optional mods that gives you a ton of every item, including skills, with one key press. All of the three star skills are rare, yes.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes