Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Is there proper lesbian sex if you pick a female MC or is this just going to be this awkward "dickless air-humping" because while the game allows you to pick a female MC it's really supposed to only ever be played with a male MC?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there proper lesbian sex if you pick a female MC or is this just going to be this awkward "dickless air-humping" because while the game allows you to pick a female MC it's really supposed to only ever be played with a male MC?
It's limited, but no, it isn't just air humping.

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
i want to download it but i just confuse when the new realese come, i must to redownload again from the start right?

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
Gotten reports that a older version of Heelz are running fine with R4.1 as well as SR1. I'd like to request anyone willing to apply this file to their BepInEx/Plugins folder and see if they experience any problems with the game, the H-scenes in particular:
Why did you remove it entirely from repack though? Have been expecting to find it in optional mods folder >_<
Have been playing with this mod enabled for like 12 hours in total for now without a single lockup.
During this whole time i encountered the described bug only once. Indeed - can neither change pose or location nor start interaction. Although i could exit the scene and save game before closing the app.
It MIGHT be important - i am having unicode regional settings as Japanese, which might be the case for people encountering lockups.

Last edited:

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
is there any way to select items directly? i cant walk through a lot of closed doors because the game automatically selects nearby lights instead of the door. its very aggravating and makes most custom houses unusable

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why did you remove it entirely from repack though? Have been expecting to find it in optional mods folder >_<
The only instance i got described bug is a bed in flooded bar. Indeed - can neither change pose or location nor start interaction.
Because it was causing the game to lock up to the point where you have to close the game and lose any unsaved progress. With that lock, it isn't even up to the condition necessary to be considered optional. Unless the modder is around and willing to fix it, the Heelz mod is dead.

is there any way to select items directly? i cant walk through a lot of closed doors because the game automatically selects nearby lights instead of the door. its very aggravating and makes most custom houses unusable
The only way to select an item with more than one in interaction range is to scroll the mouse wheel until the item you want is selected and looks as it normally would if it were the only object in range.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
buddies one doubt maybe is not about the post but and i couldnt follow the post that i saw and i couldnt found it again
but well my doubt is the StudioNEO of Ai Girl works in the same way that the StudioNEO of Honey Select i try to find Tutorials and Guides for the StudioNEO of Ai Girl but are in Jap even the official guides are in Jap reason obviously but also i saw several tutorials in English for the StudioNEO of HS so if works in the same way i can learn from the turials of HS

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
there is one guy to blame for why this thread is swamped with how to install questions.

it is the guy that thinks multipart downloads are normal for everyone and nothing beyond basic step instructions is needed.
there is a place for a install spoiler in the basic setup for download pages because it can happen that its not you everyday extract and done situation. it doesnt matter how much space is taken up behind a spoiler it doesnt bloat the post when you casually view it.

Download all parts (1-10) to play.

1- Download STN repack below and unzip the files together. No installation is required, updates/DLC are included.
2- Run "InitSetting.exe" to set up your game configuration
3- Press play and enjoy!
sorry but this is worth dogshit. 3 steps? thats what it takes to extract a file.not do whatever im still trying to get right.

please take a moment out of you day and put this in a way for people that never did a multipart 7zip install to understand so we can spare this thread further what do i do with these 10, 10!!!, files because unziping them together doesnt work as all those post prove.

*edit*
and to any just use search guy.

searching for a keyword puts out posts in the thread in a nonsensical order i`ve gone wrong 2 times already trying to follow what those things suggested and it only worked after backtracking and erasing mistakes because of bad advaise and sometimes even outdated ones.

so no just search isnt the solution but a good step. but again install instructions dont need to be so short in the mainpost.

Last edited:

WeirdSpirit

Apr 14, 2020
please take a moment out of you day and put this in a way for people that never did a multipart 7zip install to understand so we can spare this thread further what do i do with these 10, 10!!!, files because unziping them together doesnt work as all those post prove.
Alright, you have all your parts properly downloaded on the same folder, and you didn't have any problems downloading them completely (that is, no interruptions, no incomplete files, etc - if you use a download manager, you could end up with a .part extension file, for example - and these are not workable).

By the time you finish downloading everything, you might have a list of files .001 .002 .003, etc; make sure these matches the ones in mega or google drive or whatever you used to download them.

Now this is the part that usually confuses; which file do I right click to extract the whole thing? how do I join them? well, you don't join them, you just need to hit on the file with the lowest number, the .001, or the part1.rar, or the .r01 - use "extract here" or "extract on -folder name-", and then just wait for them to decompress the files.

SOMETIMES you might end up with a .r00 file - this should be renamed to .r01 and then it will work. Of course, you should have the option to show and rename file extensions on windows enabled.

Or you can just use torrent (my personal preference).

- Source for the .rar .zip or .7z thing:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
That only updates the sideloader mods, he would need to download the full pack to get the updated main mods.
Oh. Didn't know, thanks for the info!

i want to download it but i just confuse when the new realese come, i must to redownload again from the start right?
Anyway, disregard my previous statement. However, ScrewThisNoise's patreon has an update link at the bottom of the post of the latest AIS release that is an updater so there's no need to redownload the whole thing.
Should be easy to find!

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there is one guy to blame for why this thread is swamped with how to install questions.

it is the guy that thinks multipart downloads are normal for everyone and nothing beyond basic step instructions is needed.
there is a place for a install spoiler in the basic setup for download pages because it can happen that its not you everyday extract and done situation. it doesnt matter how much space is taken up behind a spoiler it doesnt bloat the post when you casually view it.

sorry but this is worth dogshit. 3 steps? thats what it takes to extract a file.not do whatever im still trying to get right.

*edit*
and to any just use search guy.

searching for a keyword puts out posts in the thread in a nonsensical order i`ve gone wrong 2 times already trying to follow what those things suggested and it only worked after backtracking and erasing mistakes because of bad advaise and sometimes even outdated ones.

so no just search isnt the solution but a good step. but again install instructions dont need to be so short in the mainpost.
Multi part archives are VERY basic for games of this size, keep in mind that direct download sites have limits well below the size of this game and that this is far from the first game to get this big. Most games this big will always come in multi part archives for their direct downloads, that's the way it has been for over a decade. I know because I have had to deal with multi part archives that long. Besides, extracting a multi part archive is no different from a single part archive, you extract only the very first part and the rest follow automatically. If you are trying to do something that takes more than those provided steps you quoted, you are doing something wrong. Also, as you will see if you go all the way back to the first person to ask in this thread since it started, you will notice users like myself have posted multiple times and in greater detail. I've even gone as far as detailing every step with a description of exactly what the person asking should see after each step, so no, that won't spare the thread. They will just keep asking and never go back to read the last 20 times I myself have answered the exact same question or the other 20 times others have answered or linked to answers.

Anyway, disregard my previous statement. However, ScrewThisNoise's patreon has an update link at the bottom of the post of the latest AIS release that is an updater so there's no need to redownload the whole thing.
Should be easy to find!
I forgot the update installer, that should do it.

Last edited:

kang34

Jul 24, 2019

Should be easy to find!
so yo mean, when i already have this version, and the new update comes out, i just need download the it and instal that update just like dlc? is that?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so yo mean, when i already have this version, and the new update comes out, i just need download the it and instal that update just like dlc? is that?
Yes, just download the updater and use that if you don't want to download the entire game again. It should bring your current copy up to the latest version.

Reactions: namprofli3

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
First WeirdSpirit thank you for youre detailed instructions yourse also werent bad Alex2011. those were very helpful in seeing where i went right.

Multi part archives are VERY basic for games of this size, keep in mind that direct download sites have limits well below the size of this game and that this is far from the first game to get this big. Most games this big will always come in multi part archives for their direct downloads, that's the way it has been for over a decade. I know because I have had to deal with multi part archives that long. Besides, extracting a multi part archive is no different from a single part archive, you extract only the very first part and the rest follow automatically. If you are trying to do something that takes more than those provided steps you quoted, you are doing something wrong. Also, as you will see if you go all the way back to the first person to ask in this thread since it started, you will notice users like myself have posted multiple times and in greater detail. I've even gone as far as detailing every step with a description of exactly what the person asking should see after each step, so no, that won't spare the thread. They will just keep asking and never go back to read the last 20 times I myself have answered the exact same question or the other 20 times others have answered or linked to answers.

I forgot the update installer, that should do it.
secound it would spare the thread because people ask in the thread because this

1- Download STN repack below and unzip the files together. No installation is required, updates/DLC are included.
3- Press play and enjoy!

is not usefull so replacing that with say a description from you or Weirdspirit would prevent people from asking in the thread since the Installation tab on the front page would have all the steps needed and nobody would have to ask in the thread.

also i dont see the part where i first unzip the 001 file and then the result again in that front page description. do you?
"unzip the files together" how is this the same as what you said?

lastly there is always a first time and in todays world most people get they games and stuff from one buttonpress on steam and are not used to multipart archives so saying they arent so uncommon is the same as saying every file you download is a zip you just need to rightclick and again why i suggest to fill the Installation tab on the front page properly.

Reactions: WeirdSpirit

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
First WeirdSpirit thank you for youre detailed instructions yourse also werent bad Alex2011. those were very helpful in seeing where i went right.

secound it would spare the thread because people ask in the thread because this

3- Press play and enjoy!

is not usefull so replacing that with say a description from you or Weirdspirit would prevent people from asking in the thread since the Installation tab on the front page would have all the steps needed and nobody would have to ask in the thread.

also i dont see the part where i first unzip the 001 file and then the result again in that front page description. do you?
"unzip the files together" how is this the same as what you said?

lastly there is always a first time and in todays world most people get they games and stuff from one buttonpress on steam and are not used to multipart archives so saying they arent so uncommon is the same as saying every file you download is a zip you just need to rightclick and again why i suggest to fill the Installation tab on the front page properly.
There doesn't have to be a need, they'll ask anyway as most people here ask first and read never. You don't unzip the parts, you unzip the main file that looks like a single part archive would. In this case, I believe that would be a zip file, so obviously it's the file with zip on the end. It is the same because unzipping the first one automatically unzips the rest with no further action. Most pirates don't use Steam, so the "most people get their games from Steam" part is not relevant to this thread or any other place where the game is offered by an unofficial third party. All pirated copies come packed in an archive file like this, usually for space saving, but sometimes as a way to prevent the copyright holder from discovering and removing the download link, so having the knowledge of how to extract an archive is essential. If this was a legitimate download, you would be correct.

Reactions: SuBBaaS

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
in therms of the prelefance of multi part file downloadsb lets both agree that we have a point and leave it at that.

while i agree most people dont try to look throught the posts that were made by people aside from the first one and just ask again in the thread. i have at least enough faith in humanity that i belive they open the spoiler tab on the front page with the title Installation, are not helped by it, and only then ask in the Thread.

alternatively just a quicklink to a good explanation in the first post would also help.

just the 3 lines as they are arent even helping people who look at them causing what we are discussing. which is why i quoted the frontpost since the message to fix that tab with a proper explanation was directed at the color guy.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
in therms of the prelefance of multi part file downloadsb lets both agree that we have a point and leave it at that.

while i agree most people dont try to look throught the posts that were made by people aside from the first one and just ask again in the thread. i have at least enough faith in humanity that i belive they open the spoiler tab on the front page with the title Installation, are not helped by it, and only then ask in the Thread.

alternatively just a quicklink to a good explanation in the first post would also help.

just the 3 lines as they are arent even helping people who look at them causing what we are discussing. which is why i quoted the frontpost since the message to fix that tab with a proper explanation was directed at the color guy.
I mean, considering the size of the game is at least 3x more than most direct download sites allow and a single part archive would barely cut into that and considering the prevalence of games of this file size now, yeah. As far as people reading, I would suggest actually going through some of this thread to see what I mean. There are even cases where the same question is asked on the exact same page or is answered right before the next guy to ask with no spoiler to hide it. If they aren't going to read from the exact same page their comment goes to, what makes you think they'll take an extra step to open a spoiler?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes