The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
I mean, considering the size of the game is at least 3x more than most direct download sites allow and a single part archive would barely cut into that and considering the prevalence of games of this file size now, yeah. As far as people reading, I would suggest actually going through some of this thread to see what I mean. There are even cases where the same question is asked on the exact same page or is answered right before the next guy to ask with no spoiler to hide it. If they aren't going to read from the exact same page their comment goes to, what makes you think they'll take an extra step to open a spoiler?
that they look at the first page and dont leave it to write they comment and then watch for the alert that someone quoted they post.
also the fact some of them quote that spoilered post on the frontpage and ask what it means.
after all you arent on a text document where you need to go to its bottom to write something new.
furthermore we are on page 358 and people see that its a lot of pages and dont bother.
then again we would only know if the frontpage was edited to include a proper explanation and the posts would stop.

also that spoiler as you put it has a big installation name and is in they eyes while they are downloading the parts.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
that they look at the first page and dont leave it to write they comment and then watch for the alert that someone quoted they post.
also the fact some of them quote that spoilered post on the frontpage and ask what it means.
after all you arent on a text document where you need to go to its bottom to write something new.
furthermore we are on page 358 and people see that its a lot of pages and dont bother.
then again we would only know if the frontpage was edited to include a proper explanation and the posts would stop.

also that spoiler as you put it has a big installation name and is in they eyes while they are downloading the parts.
There's a search function, so the number of pages doesn't matter since the search narrows it down to only the posts that have the words searched for.

Which version should I download? The 10 parts from page 1 or here https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-v1-0-7-illusion.34853/page-352#post-3383141 ?
Both are the same, just different sources.

Reactions: yamadakun

kruze

Nov 4, 2019
I ran into a strange problem with BR 4.1. Like the screenshot shows, i can't craft spare pouch no.2. Every other pouch upgrade works and in previous Better Repack was never an issue. Is this due to some mod?

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
I downloaded the steam translation that was posted a while back for repack4. The installer didn't find a place to put it so I chose the games folder and it created a folder named BepInEx but I don't think my translations changed at all, where exactly is that folder supposed to be located?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
MEGA account closed for the MEGAMODSFolder...
The Sideloader Mods, right?
If so, well, they're available through KKManager v0.9.3+ and i think torrent too so hope not lost here.

I downloaded the steam translation that was posted a while back for repack4. The installer didn't find a place to put it so I chose the games folder and it created a folder named BepInEx but I don't think my translations changed at all, where exactly is that folder supposed to be located?
That sounds odd. I know for a fact that Koikatsu's translations go in BepInEx/translation/en/text (or something like that) and it should be no different here.
Did you also try the "Fix registry" thing in the main folder before installing the translation? Asking because:
(Installer will identify the install location itself if the registry is correct)
No guaranteed solution but worth the shot i say!

Last edited:

WillCee

Jan 27, 2020
there is one guy to blame for why this thread is swamped with how to install questions.

it is the guy that thinks multipart downloads are normal for everyone and nothing beyond basic step instructions is needed.
there is a place for a install spoiler in the basic setup for download pages because it can happen that its not you everyday extract and done situation. it doesnt matter how much space is taken up behind a spoiler it doesnt bloat the post when you casually view it.

sorry but this is worth dogshit. 3 steps? thats what it takes to extract a file.not do whatever im still trying to get right.

please take a moment out of you day and put this in a way for people that never did a multipart 7zip install to understand so we can spare this thread further what do i do with these 10, 10!!!, files because unziping them together doesnt work as all those post prove.

*edit*
and to any just use search guy.

searching for a keyword puts out posts in the thread in a nonsensical order i`ve gone wrong 2 times already trying to follow what those things suggested and it only worked after backtracking and erasing mistakes because of bad advaise and sometimes even outdated ones.

so no just search isnt the solution but a good step. but again install instructions dont need to be so short in the mainpost.
Install 7zip, highlight all 10 parts, right click, extract here.
It turns it into one 7z file, right click, extract here, run game

Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I ran into a strange problem with BR 4.1. Like the screenshot shows, i can't craft spare pouch no.2. Every other pouch upgrade works and in previous Better Repack was never an issue. Is this due to some mod?
Probably

Is there a way to switch to POV during H scenes?
Not yet, there may or may not be a mod at some point as one modder has a mod on hold that is based on a mod for the previous game, which did have POV.

exLightning

Sep 8, 2018

Install that and drop in the AI GIRL folder. It's a Windows 10 issue.
This honestly needs to be on the main post on the 1st page, The game was unplayable due to low/slow frames until I dropped that dll file in the game folder. Lucky I looked instead of giving up.

PKS23

Dec 19, 2019
Is there anywhere to find mods? I'm looking for hair and costumes mostly because I've found most of the QOL mods.

Reactions: yamadakun

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This honestly needs to be on the main post on the 1st page, The game was unplayable due to low/slow frames until I dropped that dll file in the game folder. Lucky I looked instead of giving up.

Install that and drop in the AI GIRL folder. It's a Windows 10 issue.
The problem isn't 10, I have both and I do have to run older games using this, but that was on a different engine that was dependent on something in older d3d9 versions that don't come with 10 post anniversary update. This is on Unity, which does not depend on an older d3d9 feature and I am having no problem with it. The problem with this game is that they failed to properly optimize it and anyone with lag this severe just doesn't have the hardware to run this game.

Go to [OPTIONAL] Mods folder and install POVx
During H press , to activate
I keep forgetting about this mod.

Is there anywhere to find mods? I'm looking for hair and costumes mostly because I've found most of the QOL mods.
The discord should be in the OP.

Reactions: PKS23

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Just a heads up:
coming from the 4.0 with steam translation pack, the 4.1 update nuked all the menu translations.
I had to install the optional "steam + custom translations" file that was provided as a backup to get them reintegrated.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Anyone have trouble use sideloader updater??
yep I have decent internet speeds can download the full torrent in an hour or 2, but the side loader takes over 20 hours to update!.
Makes the sideloader kinda useless for me to use it to update when its just faster to download the whole thing again!.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes