RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Is this the newest update now?
Google Drive
Mods aren't included in the 10 mega files right?
This appears to be the repack of Koikatsu, btw. A different game as I understand it.

someone can explain how installing this works ?
according to the front page you download all 10 parts which i did
then use a stn repack to combine it all in a folder i assume ?
but everything i find about his repacks says that the repacks like r4 is the full game and all and not something you use alongside the 10 parts i downloaded from the front page since the repacks contain all that already so now that i have all those 10 parts what am i supposed to do ? XD
The ten parts together is a pack. You unpack it with a program like winzip or similar. The pack unpacks to a folder where you can run the game

hlbrg

Apr 25, 2019
does anyone know how to fix? i'm stuck after or before sex with girl... and forces me to exit game only

the console shows this:

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Stack trace:
Heelz.HeelPlugin+HeelsController.EnableHover () (at <a76bc408e1114145922fd5a653606b08>:0)
Heelz.HeelPlugin+HeelsController.UpdateHover () (at <a76bc408e1114145922fd5a653606b08>:0)
Heelz.HeelPlugin.SetClothesState (AIChara.ChaControl __instance, System.Int32 clothesKind, System.Byte state, System.Boolean next) (at <a76bc408e1114145922fd5a653606b08>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) AIChara.ChaControl.DMD<AIChara.ChaControl::SetClothesState>(AIChara.ChaControl,int,byte,bool)
AIChara.ChaControl.SetClothesStateAll (System.Byte state) (at <ba0ba0a169ce40d193891969ec160dc1>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) HScene.DMD<HScene::EndProc>(HScene)
HScene.Update () (at <ba0ba0a169ce40d193891969ec160dc1>:0)

[Debug :IllusionFixes] Starting unused asset cleanup
[Debug :IllusionFixes] Starting full garbage collection
[Debug :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Closing connections to endpoint ' ' due to inactivity.
[Debug :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Closing connections to endpoint ' ' due to inactivity.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
someone can explain how installing this works ?
according to the front page you download all 10 parts which i did
then use a stn repack to combine it all in a folder i assume ?
but everything i find about his repacks says that the repacks like r4 is the full game and all and not something you use alongside the 10 parts i downloaded from the front page since the repacks contain all that already so now that i have all those 10 parts what am i supposed to do ? XD
The 10 parts are the repack, as far as i'm aware. If my reading comprehesion didn't fail me, what you have to do is just extract the first part with WinRar/7zip then it'll extract the rest.

Edit: RHead beat me to it. <_<'

Reactions: RHead

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
The 10 parts are the repack, as far as i'm aware. If my reading comprehesion didn't fail me, what you have to do is just extract the first part with WinRar/7zip then it'll extract the rest.

Edit: RHead beat me to it. <_<'
thats kinda why i asked cause thats not what happens :)
i use winrar to extract to a location but its a file i cant open `?

also install section on front page says to download all 10 parts and use something to extract alongside ? it confuses me greatly

edit: seems i forgot to download part 1 XD now i just need to get a download of that that doesent corrupt cause they all seem to come out that way saying it was corrupted :/

Last edited:

Moxines

Apr 6, 2020
Ugh, not again. The only idea is that the scripts are out of date and need some work to be compatible.
This happened on practically every official update, too.

The residential island, also sometimes called the housing island, is the second and final island in the game and serves as both an end to the story and a sort of sandbox to build in with very little limitation.

Was it Heelz causing it?
From where I can get the scripts?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
thats kinda why i asked cause thats not what happens :)
i use winrar to extract to a location but its a file i cant open `?

also install section on front page says to download all 10 parts and use something to extract alongside ? it confuses me greatly
By "a file i can't open"... Care to elaborate, please? Is it something along the lines of "file.001" for example or does it have the numbers twice? Screenshots would be appreciated!

Edit to add: If you downloaded from google drive, apparently the files show up with 2 numbers more or less like "001.002" or "005.001". If this the case, remove anything after "7z" in the files except for the last numbers and the dot before them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the "extract something alongside", i don't quite understand where you got that from. All i see is this:
Download all parts (1-10) to play.

1- Download STN repack below and unzip the files together. No installation is required, updates/DLC are included.
2- Run "InitSetting.exe" to set up your game configuration
3- Press play and enjoy!

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
By "a file i can't open"... Care to elaborate, please? Is it something along the lines of "file.001" for example or does it have the numbers twice? Screenshots would be appreciated!

Edit to add: If you downloaded from google drive, apparently the files show up with 2 numbers more or less like "001.002" or "005.001". If this the case, remove anything after "7z" in the files except for the last numbers and the dot before them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the "extract something alongside", i don't quite understand where you got that from. All i see is this:
so about the files not being something i can open i do think this is because i forgot to download the first part as far as i can see in my downloaded files

and what i mean with the last part because of the way it was written

1- Download STN repack below and unzip the files together. No installation is required, updates/DLC are included.
3- Press play and enjoy!

since download all parts and stn download was seperated i thought those where two seperat things i had to do aka download all 10 parts then download that stn repack thing alongside it and unzip together or something thats why i got confused XD

anyway the issue im with now is that the first part that i missed wont download properly no matter which place i try to download once its done it just says something about the download being corrupted

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
It might be that your WinRAR doesn't support some compression variety. You might want to try some different program. I had the same issue when I downloaded the last repack and using Winzip fixed that for me.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
so about the files not being something i can open i do think this is because i forgot to download the first part as far as i can see in my downloaded files

3- Press play and enjoy!

since download all parts and stn download was seperated i thought those where two seperat things i had to do aka download all 10 parts then download that stn repack thing alongside it and unzip together or something thats why i got confused XD

anyway the issue im with now is that the first part that i missed wont download properly no matter which place i try to download once its done it just says something about the download being corrupted
Ohh, lol. Well, that's new to me!

Anyway, what RHead pointed out above.
(Although i prefer 7zip, tbh, the filetype is named after it so it's only logical that it works with it)

xelq

Sep 27, 2017
Heyy! Big question over here. Is there a way to import your own props into the game? I mean I know there should be, because people do it, but how?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
From where I can get the scripts?
They are included in the repack.

3- Press play and enjoy!

Try to extract with a different program and see if it isn't just WinRAR acting up, it can do that sometimes. I recommend 7zip as an alternate. If not, I don't know what to say. You could try the torrent from the post that announced the latest version, which is all in one file and only has one extraction to do. If you do get the 10 parts extracted, there should be another archive that might be missing the dot before the file type inside them.

Heyy! Big question over here. Is there a way to import your own props into the game? I mean I know there should be, because people do it, but how?
You'd have to mod it in like others did.

EDIT: I've seen reports of models being deformed after 4.1 was released, is it better to hold off until next version or is there a second confirmation of this issue? Would it be better to test it before fully porting everything from 4.0 instead of waiting or just updating?

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
1.png
all the parts just look like this and have tried exctracting them one by one and all together in the folder as the install said to do but it wont work it just says something along the line of cannot extract as archive or some shit

i have no idea where to go from here so gonna get rid of it and see if i can get the torrent to work since last i tried it kept dipping to like 100kb or just stopping for minutes at a time

RushCard

Mar 21, 2019
Was it Heelz causing it?
Yup that was it. If anyone has the same issue just follow the thread to solve.
The thing eglantier suggested is what I suggested as well, just worded differently. If that isn't working, I don't know what will, sorry. One thing, ScrewThisNoise did talk about a soft lock with the Heelz mod, do you have that installed? Look for Heelz.dll, if it is in BepInEx/Plugins, it is installed and could potentially be the cause.
I removed it from the game files and it was fixed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yup that was it. If anyone has the same issue just follow the
Got it, ScrewThisNoise, we have a confirmed case of those soft locks caused by that Heelz.dll you gave us to test. I can also confirm it does cause soft locks on my end in 4.0. I'm hesitating to update with recent reports of model deformation issues.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 639133
all the parts just look like this and have tried exctracting them one by one and all together in the folder as the install said to do but it wont work it just says something along the line of cannot extract as archive or some shit

i have no idea where to go from here so gonna get rid of it and see if i can get the torrent to work since last i tried it kept dipping to like 100kb or just stopping for minutes at a time
Looks like part 007 was downloaded multiple times. May be the archive does not like the altered part name (Windows inserted (#) into the file name).

Anyway, you will only work with the first file (001). Add a dot in front of 7z might help. Extract it with 7zip might help. The first extraction will combine all 10 parts into a bigger archive. The second extraction should be the game.

Reactions: alex2011
3.40 star(s) 33 Votes