ijot177

Feb 29, 2020
Are you using Better Repack? If so, you are missing several, including three telescoping ones that are designed so that they don't go through the girl and stick out her back. These three are marked with TAMA in their names.

do u still have ur download link for ur better repack? really appreciate it bro

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Better Repack is the one in the OP, the torrent can also be found here: and is the one linked by the maker of Better Repack himself a few pages back.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
What is this?!?! ddaa33's Pregnancy (ShapeKeyPlugin)
all searches only result as a plugin. No other info is given. what exactly it does or anything.

it'll be done downloading in about 8 hours but, I'm just excited to know what it is.
By now you most likely opened the game and figured out the answer but... It does exactly what it says on the tin!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
By now you most likely opened the game and figured out the answer but... It does exactly what it says on the tin!
Wait, so there's now a pregnancy mod for this, too? Not sure it works with the supposed canon of the game, the girls not being human and all, but that's a nice addition. I assume there's a way to prevent it built in as well, right? I haven't had time to set up my copy of 4.1 just yet, takes a lot of time since I not only have to separate out all the mods from the optional folder I want to use, but I also have to make sure I don't overwrite character cards, especially ones with relationship data and variations on existing cards.

RushCard

Mar 21, 2019
In Plugins Settings/CareBare Package disable "Don't Freeze Non-Participants" option. It's the last one in the list.
Tried this and what alex2011 recommended. No luck. It still just gets stuck after the girl removes clothes and just lies there waiting, can't interact with it after.. the output log also generates a whole bunch of errors which I'm honestly too dumb to understand.

Anyways, thanks a bunch. I'll just hang around to see if there's another fix, maybe.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tried this and what alex2011 recommended. No luck. It still just gets stuck after the girl removes clothes and just lies there waiting, can't interact with it after.. the output log also generates a whole bunch of errors which I'm honestly too dumb to understand.

Anyways, thanks a bunch. I'll just hang around to see if there's another fix, maybe.
The thing eglantier suggested is what I suggested as well, just worded differently. If that isn't working, I don't know what will, sorry. One thing, ScrewThisNoise did talk about a soft lock with the Heelz mod, do you have that installed? Look for Heelz.dll, if it is in BepInEx/Plugins, it is installed and could potentially be the cause.

straighttospam

Mar 30, 2020
Oh wow, thanks for the vote of confidence. I have the game, I put the preg mod in the mods folder because from the torrent the mods are outside of the mods folder. I went into setting up the she toon and saw that the preg mod was in the pull down where the vag textures were. Went into the game spooged inside of the toon's belly about 10X now waiting to see what happens. But no, I still have no idea what it does. I do however have my fingers crossed she becomes plump ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What is this?!?! ddaa33's Pregnancy (ShapeKeyPlugin)
all searches only result as a plugin. No other info is given. what exactly it does or anything.

it'll be done downloading in about 8 hours but, I'm just excited to know what it is.
Says moderators have to approve my posts until after I have 3 posts under my belt.
I guess that is to make sure I'm not posting spam. Even though this is probably the 1st and last time I'll be posting here.
If you want an answer to a question, then meaningless conversations with yourself are not the best option.
All necessary descriptions are included in the repack. If there are specific mod like ddaa33's Pregnancy (ShapeKeyPlugin) then the procedure is also prescribed.
Instead of talking to yourself, you need to read the description
546474_0KF89u.png
I wonder for whom the author made instructions for each similar mod?
What exactly do you not understand?
Since the mod has the beta version status, it can work unstably. It has appeared just now, and examples of its use have not yet been made. If you need an example of using such mods in Illusion projects, look at the Koikatu example.
Not the fact that it will work in the same way, but the basic principle is in its name...
Wait, so there's now a pregnancy mod for this, too? Not sure it works with the supposed canon of the game, the girls not being human and all, but that's a nice addition. I assume there's a way to prevent it built in as well, right? I haven't had time to set up my copy of 4.1 just yet, takes a lot of time since I not only have to separate out all the mods from the optional folder I want to use, but I also have to make sure I don't overwrite character cards, especially ones with relationship data and variations on existing cards.
[ScrewThisNoise] AI-Shoujo R4.1\[OPTIONAL] Mods\Pregnancy (ShapeKeyPlugin) Beta
README.txt
"
[ddaa33] Pregnant plugin (ShapeKeyPlugin) Beta

Press left Ctrl + 0~4 (numeric) to show the menu. 0 = the first character
You need to select [Female] z_ddaa33.belly as uncensor first
For studio and main game.

It's in beta, expect some bugs.

From ZODgame, all credits to ddaa33"

Since the mod may contain bugs, it may be worthwhile to postpone its use until a more stable version appears, or be prepared for bugs ....

Daimaz

Jun 12, 2018
game is not optimized at all and this is what we get. Like Alex said, best to do is goin on resident island and play there, with 2 girls if the fps are shitty on you, you can try to add more and see what happens. light and day cycle fucks up fps for some reason too so beware.
What do you mean by the resident island? is there another island you can go to?

The DHH tweak seems interesting, ill try that, thanks!

straighttospam

Mar 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for concise instructions Ric.

However When I posted my original question I had 8 hours to go before the software payload would be transferred to me to be able to read instructions that were included in the download. I guess that is akin to an ingeinious person who once babled (We need to pass the bill to find out what's in it). As far as me talking to myself I just joined and needed 3 approved posts by a moderator before the rest of the herd would see what I was posting. So the intention was to get that crap out of the way ASAP. What's the point of posting a question if no one is able to see it to be able to answer

Again thank you for taking the time out to reply with those helpful instructions.

Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for concise instructions Ric.

However When I posted my original question I had 8 hours to go before the software payload would be transferred to me to be able to read instructions that were included in the download. I guess that is akin to an ingeinious person who once babled (We need to pass the bill to find out what's in it). As far as me talking to myself I just joined and needed 3 approved posts by a moderator before the rest of the herd would see what I was posting. So the intention was to get that crap out of the way ASAP. What's the point of posting a question if no one is able to see it to be able to answer

Again thank you for taking the time out to reply with those helpful instructions.
Answers to questions may take time; some questions may not be answered at all. As a rule, because the answer is in an accessible place (for example, as in the situation that has occurred).
Asking before downloading, this is also not the best way. Since you do not know what is there and whether it is necessary to ask at all. Even if you get an answer, you cannot do anything until you download. Etc.
If you want to delete your posts, then you do not need a moderator. Each user can delete or change his post at any time (the user is the moderator of his posts)
At the end of each of your posts, there is 365107_50.jpg

Mar 25, 2020

might be because of different traduction, its the last one, there's only 2; the big one where you play the story and got a few zones where the game gets very laggy because how huge it is +girls moving a lot, and the last empty one which is solely used to make your own big residence

4.1 STN update gives me better fps, even with AI graphics mod too, but deformed my main character for some reason

RushCard

Mar 21, 2019
The thing eglantier suggested is what I suggested as well, just worded differently. If that isn't working, I don't know what will, sorry. One thing, @ScrewThisNoise did talk about a soft lock with the Heelz mod, do you have that installed? Look for Heelz.dll, if it is in BepInEx/Plugins, it is installed and could potentially be the cause.
Oh yes! That solved it! Thanks a bunch, and thanks eglantier as well. Wouldn't have got it without your help.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi...from the last uptade...the scripts and high heels dont work...any Ideas?
Ugh, not again. The only idea is that the scripts are out of date and need some work to be compatible.
This happened on practically every official update, too.

The residential island, also sometimes called the housing island, is the second and final island in the game and serves as both an end to the story and a sort of sandbox to build in with very little limitation.

Oh yes! That solved it! Thanks a bunch, and thanks eglantier as well. Wouldn't have got it without your help.
Was it Heelz causing it?

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
So I downloaded the 4.1 repack from ScrewThisNoise , copied over my userdata folder.
And this bug appeared where the popup text that says "X went to sleep" etc has the color hex code visible instead of actually coloring the name of the girl, is this a known bug can I fix it?

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes