thekill

Dec 9, 2018
hioo guys, i was wondering if there was any to love ru cards or milim nava card ?

i tryed searching in kenzato and the booru, but thename cards are not typed by the uploaders, and are impossible to find on the internet :/

thx

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It always happens for me though, without fail when I start the H scene. Is that the same for everyone here?

That actually means I'm just playing an island simulator now..
It was happening every time I had a girl force me into sex for a while and occasionally when trying to have sex with the merchant. There is one thing I can think of that could possibly help, but don't count on it unless it actually does. I've never used it, but I have heard the CareBair Package mod can solve a similar issue that was causing the game to stop in the same way as soon as you got to the dialogue after ending a sex scene, maybe that can help this. The option is to freeze non participants.

hioo guys, i was wondering if there was any to love ru cards or milim nava card ?

i tryed searching in kenzato and the booru, but thename cards are not typed by the uploaders, and are impossible to find on the internet :/

thx
I haven't seen anything.

Reactions: thekill

eglantier

Oct 28, 2019
Anyone got the same issue or a fix for a bug?

Every time I engage in an H scene with the girl,I get stuck and unable to interact with anything inside the game, except for esc which closes the game. Keeps happening for me

Using the ScrewThisNoise Repack 4 btw
Yeah, it can happen. Unfortunately, it is in the game itself.
It always happens for me though, without fail when I start the H scene. Is that the same for everyone here?

That actually means I'm just playing an island simulator now..
In Plugins Settings/CareBare Package disable "Don't Freeze Non-Participants" option. It's the last one in the list.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Woah, relax sorry if I offended you I must have overlooked it by mistake. I just thought it was something different that was unrelated to the game especially since the game has 10 parts to download.
I understand when something is really difficult or incomprehensible, but when the author puts out links, makes a description, and people are not able to read it. It turns out 1 post with a full description, and several pages with questions from people who could not read the description. You also need to understand what OP is. The moderator makes alternative download options when updating the topic.
A direct link with the description is on the previous page. There are 2 options for loading the main game. Through torrent 1 file, through google five files.
In addition, the main source of information is patreon. If it is difficult to find information in the topic, it is enough to go to the patreon and get comprehensive information there.

Reactions: LostPersonFound
Mar 20, 2019
I understand when something is really difficult or incomprehensible, but when the author puts out links, makes a description, and people are not able to read it. It turns out 1 post with a full description, and several pages with questions from people who could not read the description. You also need to understand what OP is. The moderator makes alternative download options when updating the topic.
A direct link with the description is on the previous page. There are 2 options for loading the main game. Through torrent 1 file, through google five files.
In addition, the main source of information is patreon. If it is difficult to find information in the topic, it is enough to go to the patreon and get comprehensive information there.
Understood I should've looked over the post more carefully and I apologize for my dumbass comment.

Reactions: Ric

Daimaz

Jun 12, 2018
anyone know any mods or fixes that improve fps performace? is there perhaps a way you can teleport to a small map instead of the usual big map (in the normal game not studio).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So before I start to download is this somewhat up to date also what exactly is the STN repack.
The STN repack, or Better Repack as it is officially called, is a preinstalled Japanese version of the game with all official content already in it as well as several mods. The game itself has been up to date for a while now as production ended in favor of moving to a new game. Better Repack is still being updated as far as mods and other unofficial content.

anyone know any mods or fixes that improve fps performace? is there perhaps a way you can teleport to a small map instead of the usual big map (in the normal game not studio).
Nope and nope. There are only two islands and the FPS issues are due to poor optimization in the game itself. The only way to boost performance is to have fewer than the full default number of girls, four, and to set all graphics to their lowest setting.

Reactions: LostPersonFound

straighttospam

Mar 30, 2020
What is this?!?! ddaa33's Pregnancy (ShapeKeyPlugin)
all searches only result as a plugin. No other info is given. what exactly it does or anything.

it'll be done downloading in about 8 hours but, I'm just excited to know what it is.

Last edited:

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
My god Illusion games all run like garbage, I got gtx 1060 6gb and it gives me like 20 fps, what the actual fuck do they do in these games to make them run so poorly, it's like it's on purpose

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My god Illusion games all run like garbage, I got gtx 1060 6gb and it gives me like 20 fps, what the actual fuck do they do in these games to make them run so poorly, it's like it's on purpose
Not all of them, only the last two. The rest as far back as before HaremMate are dependent on your OS since they didn't use Unity, which is not dependent. If you have Windows 10, you have to use a specific version of the Direct X d3d9.dll that is NOT included in Windows 10 as of the anniversary update or you will have SEVERE lag in all parts of the game. We're talking maybe 5 FPS at most unless you use the correct version. I have one, but some mods won't work correctly in some games, an example being the subtitles mod in AA2.

Mar 25, 2020
AA2 use to run pretty well too. AI girl saga tho... are a fuckin mess as far as I remember.

game is not optimized at all and this is what we get. Like Alex said, best to do is goin on resident island and play there, with 2 girls if the fps are shitty on you, you can try to add more and see what happens. light and day cycle fucks up fps for some reason too so beware.

Theres a trick tho if you use DHH; uncheck everything in main game (you can keep reflection rain and normal textures if you can)
and tweak DHH to use everything that you uncheck, gives you a good fps boost and looks much better. I found that TAA with sharpening looks much better and smoother in my rig

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Heelz: need help testing

Gotten reports that a older version of Heelz are running fine with R4.1 as well as SR1. I'd like to request anyone willing to apply this file to their BepInEx/Plugins folder and see if they experience any problems with the game, the H-scenes in particular:

It seems to run fine for me, but would like to make doubly sure before reapplying this to my workflow.

If the plugin causes problems, just remove the DLL file again and it should be removed from the game.
(The known problem for the newest plugin, 1.11b, is soft hang during H-scenes, aka no buttons appear and log shows a heelz error)

Reactions: Dim342

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Heelz: need help testing

Gotten reports that a older version of Heelz are running fine with R4.1 as well as SR1. I'd like to request anyone willing to apply this file to their BepInEx/Plugins folder and see if they experience any problems with the game, the H-scenes in particular:

It seems to run fine for me, but would like to make doubly sure before reapplying this to my workflow.

If the plugin causes problems, just remove the DLL file again and it should be removed from the game.
(The known problem for the newest plugin, 1.11b, is soft hang during H-scenes, aka no buttons appear and log shows a heelz error)
Are we talking the same soft hang we used to get with Nympho/Dominatrix, where it hung on the dialogue after, or the same one we used to get where the girl and the guy would be stuck in the same spot during the H scene? Just asking so I know exactly what to look for. I know the error in the log would give it away as a Heelz error, but just being thorough. Also, do I need to run this on 4.1 or will 4 work? I have both, but 4.1 is still packed. 4 is the only Better Repack version of this game I have ready to run right this second.

straighttospam

Mar 30, 2020
What is this?!?! ddaa33's Pregnancy (ShapeKeyPlugin)
all searches only result as a plugin. No other info is given. what exactly it does or anything.

it'll be done downloading in about 8 hours but, I'm just excited to know what it is.
Says moderators have to approve my posts until after I have 3 posts under my belt.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes