straighttospam

Mar 30, 2020
Ok, after spending a rather productive day attempting to inseminate the she toon's cooch to see if there is some sort of scripted belly expansion over time or a notification that she has been impregnated. I'm still no closer to understanding what the preg mod actually does. I know CTRL+(NUMPAD1) brings up sliders which allows for manually adjusting a preg belly. Is that what its purpose is? To manually adjust the appearance of a pregnancy?

I did however come up w/ an idea for the HardCore survival mod though. A dehydration factor due to massive amounts of ejaculation could be a life threatening additional aspect for that mod.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, after spending a rather productive day attempting to inseminate the she toon's cooch to see if there is some sort of scripted belly expansion over time or a notification that she has been impregnated. I'm still no closer to understanding what the preg mod actually does. I know CTRL+(NUMPAD1) brings up sliders which allows for manually adjusting a preg belly. Is that what its purpose is? To manually adjust the appearance of a pregnancy?

I did however come up w/ an idea for the HardCore survival mod though. A dehydration factor due to massive amounts of ejaculation could be a life threatening additional aspect for that mod.
Read the instroctions Ric posted in response to me.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
There is no pregnancy in AI. The mod only allows you to make better looking pregnant model. You can use the terminal to change girl model to imitate pregnancy.

Edit: if it works like in the other game, then it really does add pregnancy to the game.

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Wait, so there's now a pregnancy mod for this, too? Not sure it works with the supposed canon of the game, the girls not being human and all, but that's nice addition.
...pregnancy function, perhaps?

Anyway, can't reply to the rest since i'm both late and unable to test. :T

Reactions: alex2011

straighttospam

Mar 30, 2020
Read the instroctions Ric posted in response to me.
All due respect. I've read Rics response to you and I. which simply reiterates what is in the readme.txt But, It still doesn't answer the question. LOL. Is this mod on its way to being a preg simulator or is it merely sliders for your *IMAGIN-A-TION?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
All due respect. I've read Rics response to you and I. which simply reiterates what is in the readme.txt But, It still doesn't answer the question. LOL. Is this mod on its way to being a preg simulator or is it merely sliders for your *IMAGIN-A-TION?
There is a readme in the mod files that will tell you what it does. In his response to me, Ric quoted the readme. For now, it sounds like just a way to imitate, but the mod is early in development, so we'll see what it ultimately becomes.

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019

This mod gives only three additional slider and nothing more. Moreover, the model should be naked, as the stomach sticks out through any clothes.

Снимок экрана (35).png

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Just noticed that the translations are updated in BR4.1. Strange to have new terms for everything, but at least the conversations give some kind of meaning now :LOL:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Is this the newest update now?

Mods aren't included in the 10 mega files right?

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Bah! I updated my BR 4.0 to 4.1 yesterday, and all went smooth. Today I updated the mods through the function in the loader and since then it's been a crash-a-thon. Anyone got a good idea how to reverse the mod updates?

bbloodbane

Apr 29, 2020
hi to all! im new to the discussion but i want to share something to you, i m a graphic designer and this is y first attempt to create some new tatto with overlays feature but are still a working progress but, doesn't exist other ways to do this?i have read the option to doing this in 3d model
i will add the file if u are interested it
Cattura.PNG Cattura2.PNG Cattura3.PNG Cattura4.PNG Cattura5.PNG 1_Export_ 2020-04-27--20-56-55.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just noticed that the translations are updated in BR4.1. Strange to have new terms for everything, but at least the conversations give some kind of meaning now :LOL:
So he integrated the adapted translation, good. I guess I can get rid of the installer for it, then.

Is this the newest update now?
Google Drive
Mods aren't included in the 10 mega files right?
The files are the same as using the torrent, just split for direct download. It is Better Repack either way, which has mods.

Bah! I updated my BR 4.0 to 4.1 yesterday, and all went smooth. Today I updated the mods through the function in the loader and since then it's been a crash-a-thon. Anyone got a good idea how to reverse the mod updates?
Yeah, I haven't used that since it messed with one of my texture zipmods and made all my girls' bodies pure white. I definitely don't recommend it.

When will VNs using this character creator pop up?
They've already started, but I can't think of any examples off the top of my head.

hi to all! im new to the discussion but i want to share something to you, i m a graphic designer and this is y first attempt to create some new tatto with overlays feature but are still a working progress but, doesn't exist other ways to do this?i have read the option to doing this in 3d model
i will add the file if u are interested it
View attachment 637892 View attachment 637894 View attachment 637896 View attachment 637897 View attachment 637898 View attachment 637901
That looks pretty good.

Mar 25, 2020
Mine transformed the asian kid template into an asian quasimodo and my char into a girlish muscled and deformed sissy

Nobody knows what can cause that so far, (updated ambx and etc, same) so I reverted to 4. Shame tho, 4.1 gave me a nice fps boost, but if I cant have my male character, whats the point on that

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Seems I'm over the issues I had. Had to remake my male character as there were some issues there, otherwise it's running smoothly now with the updated mods. Fixing some page file issues on my setup made it a lot more stable.

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
someone can explain how installing this works ?
according to the front page you download all 10 parts which i did
then use a stn repack to combine it all in a folder i assume ?
but everything i find about his repacks says that the repacks like r4 is the full game and all and not something you use alongside the 10 parts i downloaded from the front page since the repacks contain all that already so now that i have all those 10 parts what am i supposed to do ? XD

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes