sporkymorky

May 24, 2020
Hi all. Adjusting foot scale does not seem to work in the character creator /advanced bone editor when the character is wearing high heels. Does anyone know a workaround? (EDIT: I am using the R4.1 version)

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey, does anyone know any way of editing Shan the shop keeper?
Yeah, get a card of her and edit that, then use the character replacer mod to put the new Shan card in place of the original. There is a copy of her card somewhere, I just don't remember what site I saw it on.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
is this pre-modded?
mainly because i have only modded one game once which was succubus affection to translate it and itssince not only outdated but i failed hard
so im wondering if this has some stuff already in the torrent file

sporkymorky

May 24, 2020
Because the heels mod doesn't support scaling or the bone editor doesn't recognize the bone modifications in the heels mod.
Take your pick.
It works sometimes though. Out of nowhere the feet will jump to the right size. Then suddenly they become small again, and all in-game foot sliders except 'toe offset' stop having an effect – until it all snaps back.

This led me to believe it is a bug rather than an incompatibility.

I'm also running into an issue where modifying the skin will shift the character's facial colourings into the wrong place (e.g. lip colouring shifts to forehead), until make-up is removed and reapplied. Has anyone seen this happen before?

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
Sorry guys, I'm new to this and I'm looking at the available information but it's overwhelming. I'm finding so many different forums and discord channels and whatnot.

I have a lot of confusion. Could someone please help me understand?

First of all, what's the main difference between the Steam release with the Ecstasy patch applied, and the R4.1 version that I see around?

If the R4.1 version is better, does adding the S1 release to the Steam version make it identical to the R4.1 version? Or there's still differences?

What kind of mods are included?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is this pre-modded?
mainly because i have only modded one game once which was succubus affection to translate it and itssince not only outdated but i failed hard
so im wondering if this has some stuff already in the torrent file
Yes

Sorry guys, I'm new to this and I'm looking at the available information but it's overwhelming. I'm finding so many different forums and discord channels and whatnot.

I have a lot of confusion. Could someone please help me understand?

First of all, what's the main difference between the Steam release with the Ecstasy patch applied, and the R4.1 version that I see around?

If the R4.1 version is better, does adding the S1 release to the Steam version make it identical to the R4.1 version? Or there's still differences?

What kind of mods are included?
R4.1 is based on the original Japan release while the Steam release is just that. The Steam release has been said to not only NOT come with the DLC, but to be incapable of using the DLC. R4.1 comes with all official content applied AND has the translation ripped right out of the Steam version. Also, R4.1 is natively sex scene capable and includes genitals being shown while the Steam version has barbie doll anatomy and no sexual content at all without the patch from what I have heard.

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks for the info. I started playing on the Steam version. Can I transfer my save game to R4.1? Or is there a mod pack or something that I can download to make my Steam version be the same as R4.1?

Lastly, any info on all the mods included in R4.1? Seems like it contains a lot of stuff but I can't figure out what they do.

Reactions: alex2011

dairou

Sep 13, 2019
Any way to copy the state of one girl to another in studio? I mean open/closed mouth and eyes, wetness, pose, animation... all in one step? Thanks
I would try duplicating the girl (work, obj copy). Then copy/paste body and clothes of other girl with vnge.

Also, do you guys know of a thread with mod sharing? Maybe even paywalled ones.

parotoe

Mar 30, 2020
I would try duplicating the girl (work, obj copy). Then copy/paste body and clothes of other girl with vnge.

Also, do you guys know of a thread with mod sharing? Maybe even paywalled ones.
Thanks. And yes:

beefenstein

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone else have their clothing overlays disappear randomly when the girl changes outfits? I had this issue in BR R3.2, and it reappeared even after reinstalling the game completely as R4.1.

This is bugging me a bit since it effectively stops me from using all the creative overlay textures floating around.

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes