lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello guys, I need some help. In the Option Menu, I don't have anything for "collision". During a H-scene, Walls, furnitures, objects will block my camera. How can I remove them during H-scene or see throw them ?
I tried to put the mod "CameraClipController v1.0" from the repack, but I can't see it in my Plugin and when I press "N" the slider doesn't appear.

Vulgrimm

Apr 30, 2020
I've been running into a bug where my girls' clothes don't strip form the girls (it looks like the half-undressed version of the clothes in underneath the "fully-dressed" version). Anyone else had this problem and know the fix?

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
ScrewThisNoise any first insight on the amount of effort needed to port the HS2 stuff to AI? (given that Illusion themselves is offering a dlc-code for it with the game, it shouldnt be that complicated?)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Looks Like Honey Select 2 is out early over at AS..., no sign of torrent just yet
Probably just the character creation as a sort of trial version, it's too soon for the full game to be out, not enough time to get the work done at their usual pace.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
HS2 is preety much everything same as HS but with AI girl upgraded engine minus free roam.Preety much everything that u can have in AI girl plus BSDM stuff

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Probably just the character creation as a sort of trial version, it's too soon for the full game to be out, not enough time to get the work done at their usual pace.
The first release of the Better Repack is out. As I understand it it's not complete (no studio, no VR), but it's a working game.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone knew what kind mod can cause stop to mouth animations?? I am using Better Repack with no other mods and now mouths of girl when talk doesnt move and h scenes stops at when pop up menu should show?? Please help me someone

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Except the entire game launched on the 28th.

bakedlazu

Jul 10, 2018
The modder will probably fix that in a future build.
Sorry I'm a little late to this game. Is there a source on where to look for the creators of the pregnant mod? Searching up ddaa33 returns no results.

I'd love to keep tabs on updates hopefully, and support them if they have patreon or something

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Does anybody know if Illusion will be porting personalities from HS2 to AIS along with all the construction objects and outifts?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The first release of the Better Repack is out. As I understand it it's not complete (no studio, no VR), but it's a working game.
I'll have to take a look.

Except the entire game launched on the 28th.
Odd considering the usual release schedule is a trial release first, then the full game. Not arguing, that's just what I'm used to.

That's because HS2 is the free H part of AI. You can consider it as a stand-alone expansion
It is unrelated except by its engine and art style.

Sorry I'm a little late to this game. Is there a source on where to look for the creators of the pregnant mod? Searching up ddaa33 returns no results.

I'd love to keep tabs on updates hopefully, and support them if they have patreon or something
I haven't found anything, either, unfortunately.

Does anybody know if Illusion will be porting personalities from HS2 to AIS along with all the construction objects and outifts?
Probably not

Reactions: OhTheLove
May 2, 2017
Is there a guide anywhere on how to make the game run better? I might just not have good enough hardware, but I know there were a bunch of small complicated tweaks I used to make AA2 run pretty well, and I'd love to know if there are some for this game as well

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
AIS is as good as forgotten in the official side of things sooooooo i wager no.
I'll never really understand why people disliked it so much. Building a home for your harem of waifus on a resort island is a very chill experience. The main complaint was always the running around to gather materials and such, but its very easy to cheat past this with the tools in common use now.

At least we still get some of the construction objects that illusion was talking about.

Reactions: namprofli3
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes