namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'll never really understand why people disliked it so much. Building a home for your harem of waifus on a resort island is a very chill experience. The main complaint was always the running around to gather materials and such, but its very easy to cheat past this with the tools in common use now.

At least we still get some of the construction objects that illusion was talking about.
Well, i never actually managed to play it yet but i do admit that i like the idea. I guess my main issues with it from what i've seen is how barebones it is and the bunch of cut-content. (Can the driving be theoretically ported back in?)

Oh well, the models are nice, at least!

Hi i need download patch Charater costume Honey select 2 To Ai shoujo DLC in a pic from official website View attachment 676050
Porting from HS2 to AIS? Wouldn't that be a first? I'm looking forward to that!

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2020
there's 2 scripts that makes the building mode enjoyable, only problem is that we dont have so much furnitures and modders... Well, they just don't care, they are all about pics and boobs on studio mostly, I guess because the game is awfully bad optimized.
Lets hope for a patch now that h2 is out to fix and add some stuff...

4.1 got my game bugged so I havent touched the game lately, dunno how the modding community is doin

May 2, 2017
Alright I figured out some of the problems I was having and the game runs much better, but the translation is still pretty bad. The links on what seems like a better translation on page 318 are broken, are there alternate links somewhere I can use?

yunokun46

Apr 22, 2018
i have the china dress in ai trying to make the swirls go away but idk how ppl said to us material editor but when i use it its still there and looks like not actual clothing and painted with matte black i dont how this stuff works i just a panin china dress to make an outfit

27X

Oct 30, 2019
I'll never really understand why people disliked it so much. Building a home for your harem of waifus on a resort island is a very chill experience. The main complaint was always the running around to gather materials and such, but its very easy to cheat past this with the tools in common use now.

At least we still get some of the construction objects that illusion was talking about.
You'll find the majority of people especially in this thread are here for the sex and nothing else.

Reactions: OhTheLove

Jespeer

Jun 27, 2019
Hello. I'm stuck on the tutorial "Help the girl learn". I have no idea how to progress this. I've tried talking to her, making her follow me and so on. Anyone who can help?

b3a5tx

Apr 19, 2018
Guys i need help, after i updated from R4 to R4.1 the save button in studio cannot be used. How to fix it?

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
ecchimon ,
Not quite what I meant, Humanity:
< 120 she wont stop bathing, toilet, masturbating if she see's you, you can stand in her field of view
> 120 she will stop and try cover up (obviously can still can run the H before timer runs out).

You are thinking of [Power/Femininity/Pheromones]: higher that stat will increase her ability to change to appropriate clothing per task shes doing.

Few pages back i asked if Darkness supersedes humanity, because if shes open about her sexuality, agreesive etc thought she'd not mind if you watch her in compromising positions, apparently not, least from what I have tested... (someone said it did)
You look like you know a lot. Could ya tell me in detail what each of the parameters do and at what point?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a guide anywhere on how to make the game run better? I might just not have good enough hardware, but I know there were a bunch of small complicated tweaks I used to make AA2 run pretty well, and I'd love to know if there are some for this game as well
I have great hardware and it runs like total crap, no guide will help with this one because it isn't something that can be fixed on the player side.

At least as long as the scripts for the cheats work. It definitely didn't help that practically every official update broke them.

Alright I figured out some of the problems I was having and the game runs much better, but the translation is still pretty bad. The links on what seems like a better translation on page 318 are broken, are there alternate links somewhere I can use?
Are you using R4.1? That already has the Steam translation applied.

Jerich0

Sep 9, 2017
Hey there, I think I'm doing something wrong here because I can't for the life of me get the translation to work.

Or rather; it does translate the main screen, but if I start the character creator, it switches to Japanese. I am currently using the ScrewThisNoise 4.1 repack.

If anyone has any idea on how to get that character creation in English, I would be really grateful.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hey there, I think I'm doing something wrong here because I can't for the life of me get the translation to work.

Or rather; it does translate the main screen, but if I start the character creator, it switches to Japanese. I am currently using the ScrewThisNoise 4.1 repack.

If anyone has any idea on how to get that character creation in English, I would be really grateful.
If it is consistent, i'd check under BepInEx/translation/en/text and look at the files to see if it's translated to begin with, which if it isn't you can simply redownload the translation.
Check if your connection isn't sluggish too, because usually, it takes only a few seconds to get translated for the first time with a decent connection.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Some items will still do that. They didn't switch to Japanese, they were already in Japanese and should have been machine translated, check your internet if not. Because none of the DLC was included in the Steam release, none of it got translated in the Steam translation.

Fafala

I havent played the game in months, but I did put some data on a spreadsheet, top is info, bot is conversation buffs.
Hope it helps...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very much appreceated. BTW, what amout darkness?
Its the only one not listed
Fafala

It's vaguely on the , i think I manually did each one. Probably unable to confirm or something...
One thing to note on Humanity being above 120, their cover up animation can trigger even if you can't see the girl. For example, I have a mansion on the housing island. In that mansion are multiple toilets, showers, and baths. Even if I pass her shower room in the hallway on the other side of a completely opaque wall, she will cover up if I get in her line of sight. You can tell by the fact that she screams even when there is a wall between you. Darkness is one that has been asked about since day one with no answer, nobody has been able to nail down exactly what it does. Even the wiki has its entry completely blank on the stat list. It is translated to Gloom in the Steam translation, so I would assume it has something to do with her being depressed.

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
actually my bathroom is designed so that toilet/shower's all face the same direction, and the doors are to the back and side, so much sneaky sex to be had.

Also I misread Fafala wrote (my bad). Id always hoped that Darkness was sexual depravity. and to some degree once its reached a certain point negates the effects of humanity's shyness of being seen in compromising positions. But yea even after having those discussions not even close to having a explaination = observable npc reaction.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
actually my bathroom is designed so that toilet/shower's all face the same direction, and the doors are to the back and side, so much sneaky sex to be had.

Also I misread Fafala wrote (my bad). Id always hoped that Darkness was sexual depravity. and to some degree once its reached a certain point negates the effects of humanity's shyness of being seen in compromising positions. But yea even after having those discussions not even close to having a explaination = observable npc reaction.
Same, but the hallway is to their left and separated by a single wall. I can sneak in just fine, but going by them via the hall triggers them.

this has the futa tag..... how much futa is in it?
All female characters can be made into futas, but only a futa MC can penetrate.

Vamphy

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone know if the Steam Version is just as good or better? I'd really like to support this, if the paid version is, as I said, just as good or better.

Reactions: PrincessBitchJean
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes