lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Try This? _:missing mods Checker
This only delete the Prompt for missing mods, if there is some mod deleted by Updater its listet in the Update Progress Window./in red Coulor.
Sometimes Windows don´t get you the Rights to change Data in the Folder Mods - maybe check if you get AdminRights or The Folder set to Writeable.
As you said, it's only to hide the prompt. I checked the right on my folders and everything is fine. I don't really know what to do... Every cards I load there are missing mods and outfit (worked before the update), it's like the game doesn't find them but they are installed :-/

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Every cards I load there are missing mods and outfit
I think you need to rebuild your cards. They use old pieces of clothing. Just remake them and save.

P.S. Make backup your girl-cards and clothes-cards. Then remove the originals from the game. Then add one at a time and see if there are any errors when starting the game.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I think you need to rebuild your cards. They use old pieces of clothing. Just remake them and save.

P.S. Make backup your girl-cards and clothes-cards. Then remove the originals from the game. Then add one at a time and see if there are any errors when starting the game.
Do you mean that I have to make them by myself ? I can see the cloth in my choices, it's just when I load a card, the game doesn't take it :-/ . So I have to redo all my chachacters card ?

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Do you mean that I have to make them by myself ? I can see the cloth in my choices, it's just when I load a card, the game doesn't take it :-/ . So I have to redo all my chachacters card ?
I propose to find out the problem in cards or in updated mods ...

Make a backup of the userdata folder. Then remove all cards from
UserData \ chara \ female
UserData \ chara \ male
UserData \ coordinate \ female
UserData \ coordinate \ male
Launch the game and see if there are any errors. If the problem is in the cards, then they need to be redone. And if in mods, then you need to download the repack again, it will be easier.

234123mdsa

May 12, 2020
View attachment 401302

Overview:
AI Shoujo is a simulation crafting and survival game where you'll enjoy a carefree life of abundance on a lush deserted island. But this is no solitary journey of philosophical contemplation, no! A lovely group of realistic AI ladies will keep your nights from growing lonely and your days filled with comfort and joy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-22
Release Date: JP 2019-10-25, EN 2020-03-16
Original Title: AI少女
Censored: No
Version: FAN v1.0.7 (2/14) All DLC & Extra Content - Repack R4
Developer/Publisher: [ ]
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Useful Links:

DOWNLOAD (STN Repack R4, NOT Steam Release):

MEGA
Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 -
Part 4 - Part 5 - Part 6 - Part 7 - Part 8 - Part 9 - Part 10
NOPY
- - -
- - - - - -
FILESUPLOAD
- - -
- - - - - -
RACATY
- - -
- - - - - -

Thank you ScrewThisNoise for the repacks and sawaqu for helping translate trailers

View attachment 582113 View attachment 582114 View attachment 582115 View attachment 594893 View attachment 594894
Hello! I have downloaded the files into Files Explorer and I extracted it into BreeZip, and this happened
View attachment 401302

Overview:
AI Shoujo is a simulation crafting and survival game where you'll enjoy a carefree life of abundance on a lush deserted island. But this is no solitary journey of philosophical contemplation, no! A lovely group of realistic AI ladies will keep your nights from growing lonely and your days filled with comfort and joy.​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Useful Links:

MEGA
NOPY
- - -
- - - - - -
FILESUPLOAD
- - -
- - - - - -
RACATY
- - -
- - - - - -

Thank you ScrewThisNoise for the repacks and sawaqu for helping translate trailers

View attachment 582113 View attachment 582114 View attachment 582115 View attachment 594893 View attachment 594894
View attachment 401302

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Useful Links:

MEGA
NOPY
- - -
- - - - - -
FILESUPLOAD
- - -
- - - - - -
RACATY
- - -
- - - - - -

Hello! I downloaded all the files and extracted the file and this happened on my first one and this happened....

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
I did Download some update. In characters creation I have so much more choice of cloth and hair ect... BUT, when I load a card (even a previous one witch worked perfectly), it doesn't find the outfit / mod. It makes the game not really playable now ^.^... what should I do ? I downloaded them via the "InitSetting.exe" --> "Update".
I had this very same problem and nobody bothered to reply to me. I ended up making a backup copy of my 'mods' folder (so I wouldn't have to redownload the entire sideloader modpack again), installed the latest version (R5), then one by one added the folders from the modpack back into the directory. It's working fine now, BUT I noticed that the "Compatibility Patches" folder from the 'mods' folder fucks up the game a bit (it removed my ability to use the uncensor selecter, for example), so I left that out.

I'm not sure what the cause is, unfortunately. Something with the updater went terribly wrong and nobody seems keen to investigate. I'm trying the updater again today (now that HS2 R3 is out) to see if I get the same problem as before.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm really having trouble keeping my girl rested. Approaching her adds 5% fatigue, telling her to rest adds another 5% fatigue, her resting restores 12% fatigue. She is a Thrill Seeker so when I'm not telling her to rest she is too busy trying to force herself to collapse. So if I'm not constantly with her she spends most of her time unresponsive in bed after I carry her. Is that normal?

Also sleeping, even proper sleep, apparently only restores 40% fatigue, so after we eat and I talk to her a bit she is on the verge of collapsing again.
Yes, all actions add fatigue except resting. Yes, it is normal for a girl who collapses to be down for a longer time than normal sleep, I suggest removing Thrill Seeker and maybe replacing it with one that eliminates or reduces fatigue gain.

I just torrented the game and when I open the folder it installed to and run initsettings and press play it says "executable can't be located." Please help D:
Use the actual game exe and see if that helps.

Reactions: Kaiio

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
Yes, all actions add fatigue except resting. Yes, it is normal for a girl who collapses to be down for a longer time than normal sleep, I suggest removing Thrill Seeker and maybe replacing it with one that eliminates or reduces fatigue gain.
Thanks for replying, but Thrill Seeker is a lifestyle and not a skill, I'm currently working on changing it. And in "Is that normal?" I was refering to the fact that telling her to rest only restores 2% of her fatigue after you subtract the 10% she used for listening to you. Also that if left alone the girl would collapse in minutes. Isn't the player supposed to be able to babysit 4 girls at the same time? Just one is almost too much.

• Angry
Reactions: alex2011

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello! I have downloaded the files into Files Explorer and I extracted it into BreeZip, and this happened
Hello! I downloaded all the files and extracted the file and this happened on my first one and this happened....
First i hear of BreeZip, tbh. Did you try 7zip or WinRaR? Reminder, it's the file that ends with .001 that you have to extract first then add a dot before "7z" to the extracted file so you can extract it.

Wait, isn't the OP outdated, though?

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
Just found out thanks to the Cheat Tools that Gloom has quite an impact on Fatigue gains. Interacting with the girl in any way drains her by (Gloom/100)%. So at 500 Gloom simply right-clicking her and selecting "Leave" adds 10% Fatigue. If she has 0 Gloom talking is free. Jumping and crawling also usually add 2%, but with high Gloom can reach 7%. The effects seem to be capped at 500.

Too bad the only way to reduce Gloom outside gifting her an anti-gloom gift is having consonsual sex where she cums no more than two times, and it only removes 1 to 3 points. After three it starts adding gloom instead, even if you use a drug to reinvigorate her.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for replying, but Thrill Seeker is a lifestyle and not a skill, I'm currently working on changing it. And in "Is that normal?" I was refering to the fact that telling her to rest only restores 2% of her fatigue after you subtract the 10% she used for listening to you. Also that if left alone the girl would collapse in minutes. Isn't the player supposed to be able to babysit 4 girls at the same time? Just one is almost too much.
Oops, getting things confused, my fault. I haven't been in this one for a while due to low frames. Actually, telling her to rest shouldn't restore fatigue at all, only her actually doing it should. By the time you have four girls, at least two should know better than to overwork themselves. If not, then something wasn't done to the level it should have been if at all. I actually haven't seen a girl collapse since my very first run through the game back when it was machine translated.

First i hear of BreeZip, tbh. Did you try 7zip or WinRaR? Reminder, it's the file that ends with .001 that you have to extract first then add a dot before "7z" to the extracted file so you can extract it.

Wait, isn't the OP outdated, though?
Severely outdated at this point.

Just found out thanks to the Cheat Tools that Gloom has quite an impact on Fatigue gains. Interacting with the girl in any way drains her by (Gloom/100)%. So at 500 Gloom simply right-clicking her and selecting "Leave" adds 10% Fatigue. If she has 0 Gloom talking is free. Jumping and crawling also usually add 2%, but with high Gloom can reach 7%. The effects seem to be capped at 500.

Too bad the only way to reduce Gloom outside gifting her an anti-gloom gift is having consonsual sex where she cums no more than two times, and it only removes 1 to 3 points. After three it starts adding gloom instead, even if you use a drug to reinvigorate her.
Ah, yes, I always lock Gloom from the start, so I forgot it does that. I think you may have found your culprit. Try getting that lower. Unfortunately, yes. As with all stats, you can't do much at once without either cheating or using the reduction item.

Is the steam version better optimized? Will it be included in the repack eventually?
Nope and nope, the Steam version only changes the language of the game and is not natively compatible with the DLCs or mods, that's why the Steam Modpack was created, so those who bought the Steam version could use mods and the DLCs. There is no point in adding the inferior Steam version to the main repack because it would only detract from the repack, not add to it.

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
No, however you can have them share the same modpack, screwthisnoise has an explanation if you have the repacks

PSA: Using AIS Mods from AIS folder in HS2

If a user has both AIS and HS2, they may not want to have a 50GB modpack twice. To solve this, one of the games need to have the mods, and the other be told where the mods are at. to do this, edit **\BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.sideloader.cfg** and tell it in **Additional mods directory = **
exactly what I need
where are you find this?
I search everywhere and cannot find this guide

save me 50gb

Meracle69

Apr 30, 2020
Am I correct in assuming there is no way to add individual articles of clothing and not just outfit sets like you can in Honey Select? If you can, what is a good website to find some clothing and what folder do you put them in? Thanks

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
It's kinda' cool to play an illusion game that has actual gameplay. That said though, it's kinda' bonkers that they basically just directly imported all their animations from Honey Select, yet only imported like half of them? Why in a game seemingly designed to build a harem did they include only one half-baked 3p animation?

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
Resting (not sleeping) on a bed increases Gloom seemingly by 5-10. Given how easy it is to raise Gloom, how hard it is to reduce it, and what effects it has on the girl I really hope that's a bug.

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Ohh, I'm tired of trying. Can anyone help me?
How to achieve this dialogue with BR-CHAN, on a massage mat?

Code:
あら? もしかして、そこにいるの?=Oh, hey. I didn't see you there.
今……ちょっと身体が凝ってて、ストレッチをしてたんだけど……=I was just doing some stretches. I've been so stiff the past few days.
マッサージしてくれたら嬉しいなぁ。もちろん、あなたさえよければよ?=If only there was someone with strong hands to give me a massage... Hint, hint. Would you mind?
あら、いいの? じゃあ、お言葉に甘えて、腰を指で押してもらえるかしら=Oh, you don't mind? In that case, work the knots out of my lower back?
んん……そう、とっても上手よ。いい子ね……そのまま、んふぅ……続けてちょうだい=Mmm... Wow. You're good at this. Thank you. Please—nnaah—don't stop.
んっ……あっ……あらあら、どうして少しずつ下に……お尻の方に指がズレて、ん……いくのかしら……=Nngh... Ah... Whoaa, can I feel fingers wandering south? Like they're reaching for my bu—nn—yep, there they go.
やだ、そんなところ触っちゃ、あん……気持ちいいわ……お尻も凝っちゃってるのかしら=Hey, if you start touching me like tha— nnaah! Wow, that feels great... Maybe my butt was tenser than I'd thought.
ん、ん……あっコラ、さすがにソコは、ん……もう、いたずらっ子ね……=Ngh, nn... Ah—hey! Who said you could go there—nngh... Naughty, naughty.
え……ふくらはぎ……?=Huh? Oh, you were just reaching for my thighs?
べ、別に寂しそうな声なんて出してないわ。からかわないの=I—I do not sound disappointed! Don't tease me.
んんっ! こらぁ、油断したところを攻めないの……おかしくなっちゃうから=Nnngh!! No fair! I wasn't ready that time... You're making me feel...funny.
お願いよ、ね、いい子だから……はぁ、はぁ……=Come on now, please...? Be the sweet thing I know you really are—aaaah, aaah...
んんっ、あ、また腰……そう、そこよ……グリグリしてぇ……=Nngh, ah, yes. Back to my back. Thank you. That's the spot... Uh, a little harder...
でも、お尻も、気持ち良かったから……お願いしようかしら。お尻でもして……=The butt massage did actually feel pretty good... A little more couldn't hurt, right? Please...?
んんん……ああ、そう、もみもみ、好き……優しくて、力強くて……クセになっちゃいそう=Nnngh... Aaah, yeah. Like that. Wow... Gentle but strong... I could get used to this.
ああ、でも、お尻と腰ばっかりは……ほら、偏っちゃうとよくないじゃない?=Oh, but focusing only on the back and butt would be silly, right? You've got to have a balance, surely?
だから……もう……ふふふ、あなたになら、からかわれても許しちゃうんだけど……=So, erm... Nngh... Hehe, I hope you realize, if it was anyone other than you touching me like this, I would be mad by now.
あなたのいたずらも大歓迎なの……んっ……=But I love the way you tease me—nngh...
私の思い通りにさせないのも、私を思い通りにするのも、あなただけの特権なのよ……=Because I know whether you listen to me or not, I'll always be delighted with the result.
だから、あなたの好きなところをマッサージして、私を困らせてもいいのよ……ふふふ……=So let your hands roam wherever they want, and if they decide to make me squeal, then so be it. Hehehe.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes