orketda

Aug 28, 2017
Game is not starting when i run,it comes with a white screen and changed cursor but stuck there,does anyone know how to fix it?
1593098906220.png

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I updated to R5 from R4.1 now I have loads of issues. Mods not working, translation not working, basically nothing is working. Am I the only one who has these issues?

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
I was running R5 and the game started crashing on start after the latest GeForce Game Ready Driver update. Even after I re-downloaded it and restarted my computer. Tried the FitGirl Repack and it also doesn't work, so I guess that's no more AI Shoujo for me unless there is a new patch or a new driver update. At least it has an English manual that's missing in the BR. So I attached it here, if anyone wants it. It's too big to be attached. Here is a instead.

edit: Managed to roll back the installation.

I updated to R5 from R4.1 now I have loads of issues. Mods not working, translation not working, basically nothing is working. Am I the only one who has these issues?
If you haven't, try a clean install instead of copying over your old game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiddenGameMember

THE_INITIAL

Mar 10, 2018
All he needs is to do the same thing to the new file that came from the split archive as he did to get the new file.
winrar only extract first part of the white file

Those white file still need to be extract, but winrar can't extract those file. we have to use another program like 7-zip. You can find more in the article I sent you.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
winrar only extract first part of the white file

Those white file still need to be extract, but winrar can't extract those file. we have to use another program like 7-zip. You can find more in the article I sent you.
No, it extracts them all automatically or it will throw an error because it can't find parts of the data, the files after the first are parts of the first and cannot be extracted by themselves. I've been working with these file types for years now. I have heard that 7zip is better, but I personally have never had an issue with WinRAR except when the files were actually corrupted because my internet didn't stay up long enough to allow them to fully download.

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Kaiio said:
If you haven't, try a clean install instead of copying over your old game.
Ah I downloaded it R5 from scratch. Couldn't be bothered to try and find out what went wrong in the process...

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
Help.
I have the girls with more than 5000 points in almost everything, what do I have to do to have more positions in the thressome and other things.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Help.
I have the girls with more than 5000 points in almost everything, what do I have to do to have more positions in the thressome and other things.
There is only one threesome position, basically anything that isn't vanilla only got one. There are a few others that have more, like bondage, but only because the bondage positions are all tied to a piece of furniture and there are multiple pieces specifically for sex positions.

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
There is only one threesome position, basically anything that isn't vanilla only got one. There are a few others that have more, like bondage, but only because the bondage positions are all tied to a piece of furniture and there are multiple pieces specifically for sex positions.
it gets very boring

Sep 17, 2019
Game is not starting when i run,it comes with a white screen and changed cursor but stuck there,does anyone know how to fix it?
Which Version? BR ?
did you start with Innitsetting.EXE ?
What Specs did your Pc get?
Set the Folder from your Game to Writeable<- with Win Explorer

Meracle69

Apr 30, 2020
Just to expand on the question. What is the gravure plugin supposed to do? I read it's supposed to let you set clothing to half states in character creation as well as use the gravure poses from studio in character creation. Apparently the hotkey to activate the plugin is "G" but nothing happens when I do. Do I have the hotkey wrong or am I missing something completely? Thanks.
Ok so if no one knows how the gravure plugin works I'll ask a related question lol. I've seen many character cards posted with poses other than the original set for the game. How are people using these other poses for their character cards??

Reactions: Dumpstone

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Ok so if no one knows how the gravure plugin works I'll ask a related question lol. I've seen many character cards posted with poses other than the original set for the game. How are people using these other poses for their character cards??
This question is also important to me ...

(But I suppose that they first put the model in StudioNeo, then take a screenshot, and then use the utility "CardImageReplacer.exe", which replaces the picture in the girl’s card. The utility is part of the repack)

Reactions: Meracle69

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
He could be using mods that you don't have. Also, I'm pretty sure any screenshots, based on quality, are being taken from the studio, not from in game.

Yes, fool around goes in immediately, surprising the girl. The easiest way to trigger this is to sneak up to her in the shower, where she has her back to you. Talking to her has a success chance based on lust and some RNG, they can still say no at any point.
Grin...my strategy is to keep asking if the first 750 replies are no, or I am busy, or I need the toilet... lol. Seriously though, I do keep asking until I get a yes or a different girl walks by... after all, I created all my beauties.

Reactions: alex2011
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes